Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Does the game work properly on the OG Xbox yet?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Twang View Post
    If you can't respond to a simple question without getting band you need help.love is blind you obviously love the game and cannot see it's flaws.If I'm not mistaken the Xbox game save is still bugged so offline is not 100% working and that unfortunately is just the tip of the iceberg.Just to reiterate the game does not work properly on any platform and that's the truth.
    Every game has patches, many for YEARS after release. Are you saying no game ever made works properly? Youre just a dip****. I’ll take my ban now.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by z3r0cool77 View Post
    Every game has patches, many for YEARS after release. Are you saying no game ever made works properly? Youre just a dip****. I’ll take my ban now.
    Dipsticks are very important how else can you check your oil level?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Twang View Post
    Dipsticks are very important how else can you check your oil level?
    I dont run on oil. I run on salt.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Just Another Frog, Twang

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I did not see anything that seemed geared specifically to og xbox optimazation in the patch notes do y'all suppose the console would have different patch notes?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat1993 View Post
    I did not see anything that seemed geared specifically to og xbox optimazation in the patch notes do y'all suppose the console would have different patch notes?
    i hope so. Otherwise Im moving on.To not further optimize xb1 version would trully be a travesty and to be totally honest, it would make absolutely no sense.

It would be a HUGE SCREWW OVER.

But i dont think that will be the case.

..........please dont let that be the case

go eagles!!!
    The following user likes this Post: Swamprat1993

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    The top section of the tach notes is dedicated to pc fixes only. I would expect the same for consoles, especially considering that Ian has confirmed the physics bug has being fixed on the Xbox.
    Xbox One X!
    The following user likes this Post: Swamprat1993

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Ahh, nothing like spending 30 minutes worth of time tweaking a setup to get it quick and stable for a race just to have it not save and not apply to the race. This game, in it's current form, shouldn't have been released. I realize that the next patch is imminent, but the fact that issues this significant are still being hashed-out this many months after launch is pathetic. Not wasting any more time until the next patch. If that doesn't get this game to where it should have been at launch, I'm done.
    The following 4 users likes this Post: GOAT Vettel, snipeme77, Twang, xMetalHead515

Platform
    XBOX1
    I really hoped they'll fixing that physics and graphical glitches. But honestly it's a shame that they let game over months in that state. But When I read best sims ever I'm really not surprised. Pcars 1 was in the retro perspective the better game. Because SMS really improved the game month after month. But here I see no progress. The opposite is the case. Really sad that a game with so much potential and ideals sucks to play after 10 minutes.
    I know it's not helpful but after 5 months I'm more than disappointed. Not only from the game even from SMS. And my expectations were not really high. Only progress was the graphics. But in a racesim is that not all to make nice screenshots
    If life gives you lemons than make lemonade out of it
    Xbox gamertag Psychomantyx .....
    Favorite Racinggames: Assetto Corsa - PCars - F1 2017 and lot others since Grand Prix Legends ..........
    The following 2 users likes this Post: CRace44, grrrillapmp

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychomatrix View Post
    If life gives you lemons than make lemonade out of it
    You rather come across as someone who makes lemons out of lemonade.
    The following user likes this Post: Zaskarspants

Platform
    PC
    I've enjoyed reading this thread and all the passionate debate it has generated. Just wanted to share an observation. The current console hardware situation looks to me quite like the PC hardware situation has always been, in that you have minimum spec machines i.e. original Xbox1/PS4, then you have recommended specs such as PS4 pro and Xbox1X, where you get an experience closer to the developers' original vision for the game.

Those of us living over in the cheaper suburbs of PC master race island are well used to having a suboptimal experience just because we can't afford the latest top of the range graphics card. Thing is you don't moan, you dream, so you tailor the game to suit the specs of your machine, avoid the extreme weather, 40 car grids etc and you can have a great time. All the while you are saving up for the next graphics card that you might one day be able to afford.

You can have a great time with PC2 with light cloud, 7am at pretty much any track, a 20 car grid with AI set to match your own ability. OK you might not get to sample the very wide extremes of all the options on offer, but one day, when you can afford the hardware, it will be like a whole new game for you. Try to enjoy what you can have, and don't worry about what you cannot have, because there is an infinite supply of the latter.
    i5-6600K/Zotac GTX 1070 AMP/Win10 64bit/16Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Beyer Dynamic DT990 Pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/Oculus CV1/Logitech G29+G25 shifter/DSD P2 button box

WMD1 + WMD2 Member
    The following user likes this Post: Zaskarspants