Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Does the game work properly on the OG Xbox yet?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Another Frog View Post
    Sorry, I was on about gaming in general and how much everything had changed in my 10 year absence.
    oh yeah, if you want 60fps in every game you play then you need a pc. cool stuff.
    Xbox One X!

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Sorry (again) I was in mid edit so we're getting our wires crossed aren't we... Just to clarify, it is first person shooters and not frames per second (original post edited to avoid further confusion)
    Last edited by Just Another Frog; 15-02-2018 at 14:01.

Q:Why did the XB1 gamer cross the road?
    A:To render the graphics on the other side.
    Boris The Frog

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Anybody else starting to think the "immenent" patch is next week.i really wish Microsoft would hurry up!

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Sorry (again) I was in mid edit so we're getting our wires crossed aren't we... Just to clarify, it is first person shooters and not frames per second (original post edited to avoid further confusion)
    oops lol...either way, you want your fps at least at 60fps. Although Wolfstein is 60fps 4k on the X, not too bad...still to play it though.

About the patch, we can just wait really...hopefully before the weekend!
    Xbox One X!

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    i'm now looking to sell it and revert back to XB1 or X360 just for something to play my back compat library on.
    Why revert back to XB1 or Xbox 360 to play backward compatible games? They will run the absolute best on Xbox One X.... PERIOD
    Last edited by nissan4ever; 16-02-2018 at 14:30.
    Project CARS 2 - Gold Member
    Xbox One X/Seagate USB 3.0 4TB/Netgear Nighthawk x6 AC3200/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/PCars Dash/Crew Chief for Project CARS/Turtle Beach Elite 800X/LG 43UH6500 4K UHD HDR (w/HDR Game Mode)
    The following user likes this Post: Roushman624

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat1993 View Post
    Anybody else starting to think the "immenent" patch is next week.i really wish Microsoft would hurry up!
    Its looking that way isn't it. I was really looking forward to it, but after having to give my XBox One X CPR last night, I will just be glad to play PC2 at all this weekend!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hargreaves View Post
    I've enjoyed reading this thread and all the passionate debate it has generated. Just wanted to share an observation. The current console hardware situation looks to me quite like the PC hardware situation has always been, in that you have minimum spec machines i.e. original Xbox1/PS4, then you have recommended specs such as PS4 pro and Xbox1X, where you get an experience closer to the developers' original vision for the game.

Those of us living over in the cheaper suburbs of PC master race island are well used to having a suboptimal experience just because we can't afford the latest top of the range graphics card. Thing is you don't moan, you dream, so you tailor the game to suit the specs of your machine, avoid the extreme weather, 40 car grids etc and you can have a great time. All the while you are saving up for the next graphics card that you might one day be able to afford.

You can have a great time with PC2 with light cloud, 7am at pretty much any track, a 20 car grid with AI set to match your own ability. OK you might not get to sample the very wide extremes of all the options on offer, but one day, when you can afford the hardware, it will be like a whole new game for you. Try to enjoy what you can have, and don't worry about what you cannot have, because there is an infinite supply of the latter.
    Then can I have 20 dollars back since I don't have the peak system?(X1X,PC) because even on pc there aren't physics issues I'll take graphics issues, game physics is another story. On pc you can use career mode( which in pc1 I could use) in PC2 I cannot.
    The following user likes this Post: John Hargreaves

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by nissan4ever View Post
    Why revert back to XB1 or Xbox 360 to play backward compatible games? They will run the absolute best on Xbox One X.... PERIOD
    X360 allows me to play all games (without the need to wait) for just a few pounds each and XB1 gives the option for playing back compat plus a select few current gen games that are actually worth the time and effort. And no, they don't run their absolute best thru emulation on either current gen console. Blops 1 and 2 have some pretty horrific frame stutter during m/p (Blops 1 is borderline unplayable) and this problem isn't unique to those two titles. X1X (past, present and in the mid future) brings very little to the table. I really don't want to spend the next 2-3 years (the estimated time in which Microsoft's current 'shopping list for new studios' purge will come into effect) playing improved versions of the same franchised games on the world's most expensive console.

Q:Why did the XB1 gamer cross the road?
    A:To render the graphics on the other side.
    Boris The Frog

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    X360 allows me to play all games (without the need to wait) for just a few pounds each and XB1 gives the option for playing back compat plus a select few current gen games that are actually worth the time and effort. And no, they don't run their absolute best thru emulation on either current gen console. Blops 1 and 2 have some pretty horrific frame stutter during m/p (Blops 1 is borderline unplayable) and this problem isn't unique to those two titles. X1X (past, present and in the mid future) brings very little to the table. I really don't want to spend the next 2-3 years (the estimated time in which Microsoft's current 'shopping list for new studios' purge will come into effect) playing improved versions of the same franchised games on the world's most expensive console.
    I haven't cut on my Xbox 360 in over a year.
    Especially since COD WAW & BO1 are backwards compatible now. Most of my 360 library can be now played on my X.
    Project CARS 2 - Gold Member
    Xbox One X/Seagate USB 3.0 4TB/Netgear Nighthawk x6 AC3200/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/PCars Dash/Crew Chief for Project CARS/Turtle Beach Elite 800X/LG 43UH6500 4K UHD HDR (w/HDR Game Mode)
    The following user likes this Post: Zaskarspants