Thread: On-line Championship bug/problem.?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

On-line Championship bug/problem.?

We ran our first league race last night using pCars2 On-line Championship mode and although it went well for the most part, there was a very frustrating bug. Several drivers upon joining the lobby had no access to their car setups. Very frustrating after spending many hours practising and fine tuning ready for the race all for nothing.
    Is this a known bug or are there any details how to solve it...

Thx in advance

edit: on PC

Platform
    PC
    In what way did they not have access to their saved set-ups? Was car set-up not accessible at all, couldn't they find their saved set-up, ...?
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Set-up was available but there where no saved set-ups showing. Tried to rejoin lobby, tried restart pCars2, to no avail.. only a few drivers affected..

Also the same drivers said before joining the lobby the wrong car was showing but was corrected when in lobby (single class Clio)
    Last edited by Traction; 29-01-2018 at 11:13.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Traction View Post
    Set-up was available but there where no saved set-ups showing. Tried to rejoin lobby, tried restart pCars2, to no avail.. only a few drivers affected..

Also the same drivers said before joining the lobby the wrong car was showing but was corrected when in lobby
    Did these affected people only search for their saved set-ups in the track folder, or also in the 'global' track saves location? There's a known bug that sometimes track-specific set-ups are moved to the global set-up save folder.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Good point Sankyo, Not sure if they did, I will investigate further and report back.. might be a few days.. Thanks for your help so far

regards

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    No setups shown in either track or global folders... However, all setups where available again in other modes, ie single and mp?

I will try and test this Again...

thx

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Tried again, did not have the same great, but I made a mistake in the race setup, I could not amend it without leaving the lobby and thus the round was considered completed... frustrating having to start from scratch and keep people interested. Make sure you are 100% sure all settings are correct......