Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast

Thread: Far Cry 5

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Poor Boomer
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ Apple TV 4K ~ comfy sofa
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Konan, Tank621

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Whats got me worried is when i started out in the game i was all for offing the christian fundamentalist loopy fruits, several weeks later i wander around my hometown yelling internally, "cull the herd!"

... Seems, they may have a point! Lmao!
    The following user likes this Post: AbeWoz

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    If anyone is interested in having the Rainbow Six Siege outfit unlocked in Far Cry 5 without actually buying the game, you can do that this weekend.

Rainbow Six Siege has a free play weekend for Xbox Gold this weekend, I think on PS4 and PC as well. So all you need to do is install the game, start it up and then go to the Ubisoft Club and claim your Rainbow Six Siege outfit for Far Cry 5. Afterwards you can uninstall Rainbow Six Siege again if you want.

I already own Far Cry 4 and Far Cry Primal so this was the only Ubisoft Club unlockable content for FC5 I didn’t have yet.
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ Apple TV 4K ~ comfy sofa

Platform
    XBOX1
    Vietnam DLC 'Hours of Darkness' releasing June 5th

https://news.ubisoft.com/article/far...aunches-june-5
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Andrew_WOT, Konan, Olijke Poffer

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Far Cry 3 Classic Edition is out now on Xbox, at least if you get it a couple of days earlier as part of the FC5 season pass.

It’s installed now but I doubt I will play it soon. Since it’s one of the few games I finished years ago on my PC. And I have so many other games I have to play first still (Fallout 4, The Witcher 3, Horizon Zero Dawn - The Frozen Wilds, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V, Assassins Creed Syndicate, Dragon Age Inquisition, The Last of Us, Uncharted 4, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Tropico 5, Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, COD MW remastered, and then finish the games I started like Far Cry 5, COD infinite Warfare, Dirt 4, Diablo III, Far Cry 4, GTA V, Need for Speed Payback, Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, Uncharted 3.

And that’s the main list, I’m not even mentioning smaller games like Ori and the Blind Forest, Unravel, Oxenfree etc.

Lol.... help!
    Last edited by breyzipp; 28-05-2018 at 23:24.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    I guess we'll have to miss you for some months pretty soon LOL
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!

Forum rules please read: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1355858
    The following 2 users likes this Post: breyzipp, Tank621

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    I guess we'll have to miss you for some years pretty soon LOL
    FTFY

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Lol
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!

Forum rules please read: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1355858

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Yeah my gaming speed is like a turtle. Actually I can't really play most games for hours. Especially the really intense ones like some shooters (or RTS games in the past) I often need breaks to let the mind rest a bit. Same for intense racing like in Project CARS.

The more chilled-out games a la Forza Horizon or Assassin's Creed are about the only type of games I can play for hours and hours.
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by breyzipp View Post
    Far Cry 3 Classic Edition is out now on Xbox, at least if you get it a couple of days earlier as part of the FC5 season pass.

It’s installed now but I doubt I will play it soon. Since it’s one of the few games I finished years ago on my PC. And I have so many other games I have to play first still (Fallout 4, The Witcher 3, Horizon Zero Dawn - The Frozen Wilds, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V, Assassins Creed Syndicate, Dragon Age Inquisition, The Last of Us, Uncharted 4, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Tropico 5, Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, COD MW remastered, and then finish the games I started like Far Cry 5, COD infinite Warfare, Dirt 4, Diablo III, Far Cry 4, GTA V, Need for Speed Payback, Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, Uncharted 3.

And that’s the main list, I’m not even mentioning smaller games like Ori and the Blind Forest, Unravel, Oxenfree etc.

Lol.... help!
    That's one impressive pile of shame buddy.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1
    The following 3 users likes this Post: breyzipp, cluck, Konan