Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Far Cry 5

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Ordered the Deluxe edition at Game Mania (back in in May) for 64,98 euros...upside is: preorder now...pay on release...

Edit: just checked...Deluxe edition gets the rifle too...only difference as far as i can see is the season pass.

Far Cry 5 Deluxe Edition
    De Deluxe Edition bevat:

Far Cry 5 game
    Een dubbelzijdige toeristische kaart van Hope County met alle bezienswaardigheden en belangrijke locaties
    De originele soundtrack van de game op CD
    Digital Deluxe Pack DLC:
    Big Game Hunter Pack
    Ace Pilot Pack
    Chaos Pack
    Explosive Pack
    Uniek AR-C geweer
    Unieke .44 Magnum
    Far Cry 5 Gold Edition
    De Gold Edition bevat:

Far Cry 5 game
    Far Cry 5 season pass
    Digital Deluxe Pack DLC:
    Big Game Hunter Pack
    Ace Pilot Pack
    Chaos Pack
    Explosive Pack
    Uniek AR-C geweer
    Unieke .44 Magnum
    Plus the Game Mania preorder exclusive:

Pre-order voordelen: GRATIS Doomsday Prepper Pack & Chaos Pack DLC + exclusief bij Game Mania: de American Muscle Pack DLC
    Sorry for the Dutch...
    Last edited by Konan; 30-01-2018 at 06:23.
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!

Forum rules please read: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1355858
    The following user likes this Post: Olijke Poffer

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Thats the assault rifle Konan, not the sniper rifle. On the XBox store you can see all the extra's that would be installed for each version you buy and the Gold edition has the MBP .50 Sniper Rifle installed as well (along the season pass) which the deluxe edition doesn't have. I'm pretty sure it will be that way since it also aligns with the info from the Ubisoft website.

Visually it's a bit more clear what each version includes. Below is the info for pre-order, deluxe and gold editions (images pulled from the Ubisoft store).

edit - well in this picture the signature sniper rifle is part of the season pass so hmm, not sure how that would work. If you buy the season pass at a later time and you get the "season pass" and the sniper rifle that would be possible as well. I'm going to check if I can find an anwer to that tonight. So it's just the matter of what the sniper rifle belongs to, either the gold edition or else the season pass. Judging from the picture above it would be the season pass.
    Last edited by breyzipp; 30-01-2018 at 06:59.
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ Apple TV 4K ~ comfy sofa
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Konan, Olijke Poffer

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Ah ok...
    But i'm sure there will be a sniper rifle available in the base game that i can make good use off...
    I really like the cd included in the Deluxe version though...
    I can always buy the DLC later if it suits me.

The following user likes this Post: breyzipp

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Ah ok...
    But i'm sure there will be a sniper rifle available in the base game that i can make good use off...
    I really like the cd included in the Deluxe version though...
    I can always buy the DLC later if it suits me.
    Yeah of course, a sniper rifle will be in the base game too. The signature weapons are usually a more powerful variant, like a bigger clip magazine, less recoil, higher dmg, etc. But I remember in FC3 I was really collecting them and using them a lot. There will most likely be signature weapons for almost all weapon types though, these ones listed now are just for the edition deals but the majority of signature weapons will come from doing special things in the game. Here is some info on how it worked in FC3 and FC4: http://farcry.wikia.com/wiki/Signature_Weapons

And you mean the soundtrack CD? Yeah I think that will be really great, I absolutely love the music for the game, it fits the setting so well. I'm not a fan of disk swapping though, I absolutely hate it! I already have for my XBox One the AC Origins game on disk since I really wanted the Bayek figurine. And since that is the only disk in my drive I don't need any swapping for the moment. There will be a lot of extra content updates the next 2 months for AC Origins as well and I still think I will play it daily even once I start playing Far Cry 5, even if it's just a quick 10 minute log on for the Reda daily quest. A NewGame+ mode has also been confirmed for Origins so there will still be new replay value in the future as well.
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ Apple TV 4K ~ comfy sofa
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Pre-order voordelen: GRATIS Doomsday Prepper Pack & Chaos Pack DLC + exclusief bij Game Mania: de American Muscle Pack DLC
    Aah I missed that in your post, that American Muscle pack is nice as well, I saw it yesterday but all images linked to Australia or South Africa so I thought it were exclusive deals for them.

Since we're linking pictures, here is the one for that to make it all complete.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Here is some info on how it worked in FC3 and FC4: http://farcry.wikia.com/wiki/Signature_Weapons
    I know mate...i owned them all from part 2 on...completed them all,except Primal...didn't like that one.
    Saw the first video of 5 and preordered immediately...
    Last edited by Konan; 30-01-2018 at 07:16.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    And for completion's sake, here is the info on the Chaos Pack and Explosives Pack. These are just consumables you can find in the game as well.

I've seen both packs listed as being part of the deluxe pack (as in the picture below) and I've seen the chaos pack mentioned as being part of the pre-order doomsday prepper pack as well (also picture below) Not sure if you preorder the deluxe edition or higher that you get it twice.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Lots of goodies for a very fair price...

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Also to make sure, the gear from the doomsday prepper (*), big game hunter, ace pilot and american muscle packs are all "just cosmetics". Like just a different skin for a certain weapon or vehicle. Signature weapons are different as they are slightly more powerful variants of the normal weapons.

(*) on the XBox store it shows that the van from the Doomsdag Prepper pack is a signature van so I would think this van is special in a certain way as well and not just a reskin of a standard van in the game.

Since Game Mania has that American muscle pack as well, hmmm I might have to consider maybe going for one of their versions as well. Or else just stay digital and find a code for the american pack on ebay or something. Still plenty of time to think about it.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by breyzipp View Post
    Also to make sure, the gear from the doomsday prepper (*), big game hunter, ace pilot and american muscle packs are all "just cosmetics". Like just a different skin for a certain weapon or vehicle. Signature weapons are different as they are slightly more powerful variants of the normal weapons.

(*) on the XBox store it shows that the van from the Doomsdag Prepper pack is a signature van so I would think this van is special in a certain way as well and not just a reskin of a standard van in the game.

Since Game Mania has that American muscle pack as well, hmmm I might have to consider maybe going for one of their versions as well. Or else just stay digital and find a code for the american pack on ebay or something. Still plenty of time to think about it.
    They have the version with the figurine as well
    Even a separate figurine is for sale...

https://www.gamemania.be/Games/plays...father-edition

https://www.gamemania.be/Merchandisi...-seed-figurine
    Last edited by Konan; 30-01-2018 at 07:27.