Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast

Thread: Far Cry 5

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by breyzipp View Post
    Far Cry 3 Classic Edition is out now on Xbox, at least if you get it a couple of days earlier as part of the FC5 season pass.

It’s installed now but I doubt I will play it soon. Since it’s one of the few games I finished years ago on my PC. And I have so many other games I have to play first still (Fallout 4, The Witcher 3, Horizon Zero Dawn - The Frozen Wilds, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V, Assassins Creed Syndicate, Dragon Age Inquisition, The Last of Us, Uncharted 4, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Tropico 5, Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, COD MW remastered, and then finish the games I started like Far Cry 5, COD infinite Warfare, Dirt 4, Diablo III, Far Cry 4, GTA V, Need for Speed Payback, Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, Uncharted 3.

And that’s the main list, I’m not even mentioning smaller games like Ori and the Blind Forest, Unravel, Oxenfree etc.

Lol.... help!
    I feel you...PCARS2 is eating all my gaming time
    Rig: Intel Core i5 4670K - Gigabyte GTX1060 G1 Gaming 6G - Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 - 16GB A-Data 2133 - Fanatec CSL Elite Base - Fanatec CSL P1 Wheel - Fanatac CLS Elite Pedals LC - Windows 10

Member of Revolution Sim Racing

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift2603 View Post
    I feel you...PCARS2 is eating all my gaming time
    ROFL. I.... ahum.... forgot to mention one game I still have to play as well.
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ Apple TV 4K ~ comfy sofa
    The following user likes this Post: Tank621

Superkart Pilot
    Hours of darkness is so dull and boring, can't force myself to finsh it.
    Quite dissapointed, after main story expected similar level of silly craziness and missions variability.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_WOT View Post
    Hours of darkness is so dull and boring, can't force myself to finsh it.
    Quite dissapointed, after main story expected similar level of silly craziness and missions variability.
    That’s the same sentiment as what I read online, Skillup has a nice short video review about it without spoiling anything (if there is anything to spoil)

I have yet got to finish it myself, I played it from the start until the first small camp you need to clear, where you get your first air strikes. As short as I played it, I kinda liked it though, but that might have something to do with the Vietnam war setting (I surely miss the good old Battlefield Vietnam days). Being surrounded by jungle is a nice change from Montana and the airstrikes are fun. Since it’s only 2-3 hours to play through, I will finish it today or tomorrow evening when it’s darker and I have no daylight to play in (since the game itself is quite dark).

I have yet got to finish the Far Cry 5 main game though since that’s where my FC5 fatigue is now, I cleared 2 regions and have 2/3rd of the 3rd one done. As beautiful as the environment of the main game is, the conflict setting is rather dull to believe IMO, some lunatics that capture a whole region in the US. And not bringing in the US Military makes no sense since you have aircrafts to fly to a nearby village in Montana. Having really weak AI that acts dumb and retarded is not helping the situation, it makes it even more unbelievable.
    I will complete the game someday and get all my achievements though but it might take a while. But every week I try to do the weekly challenges so I already got a few new weapons. The weapons from HoD are also available in the main game (I assume the ones from the future DLC will be as well) so that might spice things up to complete the game eventually. Actually for most of these weekly challenges I’m glad I still have 1 aggro region since you often need cultists to complete them. And the other 2 regions.... well the only use they have right now is for a fishing simulator...
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ Apple TV 4K ~ comfy sofa

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    I read it's only a one hour mission?
    Actually wanted to buy it yesterday but after reading some reviews i decided to hold off for now...the only thing that has me in doubt is the Vietnam war setting.
    Funilly i just played a Vietnam mission in Mafia III so my hunger is satisfied (for now)
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!

Forum rules please read: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1355858

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    I read it's only a one hour mission?
    Actually wanted to buy it yesterday but after reading some reviews i decided to hold off for now...the only thing that has me in doubt is the Vietnam war setting.
    Funilly i just played a Vietnam mission in Mafia III so my hunger is satisfied (for now)
    It’s about 2-3 hours I read. There is also no story cutscenes or anything (I read from other users), feels a bit cheap.

If you don’t have the season pass IMO don’t buy it Konan and just watch a full walkthrough gameplay video on YouTube, I’m sure there are many.
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    XBOX1
    I haven't found myself wanting to jump back into Far Cry since I finished the main story and the new DLC which I was initially excited about hasn't drawn me back in yet

Probably doesn't help that I've jumped back into Skyrim again in an attempt to get all of the achievements which is going to take alot of time
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621
    The following user likes this Post: breyzipp

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    The Lost On Mars DLC is out since today and it got some pretty good reviews. JorRaptor even calls it more fun than the base game. Karak from ACG mainly applauds the humor in the game. If you like Hurk, you absolutely have to play this DLC it seems.

I watched the Ubisoft live stream yesterday on my iPad while grinding some drag races in The Crew 2 and the DLC does seem really fun. I like the Mars theme atmosphere since it’s a big change of heart from Montana and Vietnam. And the combat with laser weapons against tall arachnids seems very fun as well, same goes for the low gravity environment.

Already downloaded it yesterday (about 5 GB on Xbox One X) but decided to not start it up yet with my sleepy head. Will do so tonight after work with a fresh mind.

Anyone else that will play this DLC?
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Andrew_WOT, Konan, Tank621

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Not sure yet...
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!

Forum rules please read: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1355858

Platform
    XBOX1
    I'll wait until I go back to Vietnam and finish it off, i'lI gave that a go but despite wanting to finish it off, I just haven't been in the mood for it

Once I'm feeling it I'll finish Hours of Darkness and then then jump into Mars
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Andrew_WOT, Konan