Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Please help! G920,og xbox serious clipping issue

Platform
    PC
    Hey Michael,
    Not trying to be a prick or anything. Just thought that, (as others have noted) anything over FX0 is added effects on top of the already set up game features of FX. Your wheel is obviously different than my G920 (which is pretty weak) so I can understand your issues.
    "I can practice offline in a race session with AI and don't encounter the problem so its a multiplayer or processing issue connecting online." This is exactly the same for me also. It's a known issue, they have acknowledged it, they said they are looking into it, and only time will tell if it can be improved to get at least 16 drivers on line in CONSOLES reliably.

How to get more than 8 drivers on line now, all with green/yellow pings is still a challenge. IMO, one driver in red can possibly (at any given time) mess the sync up I think. I'm sure others will violently disagree, but what the heck are those ping indicators for anyway? Apparently in pC1 it didn't matter so much, but IMO it should be taken into consideration more seriously in pC2, mainly because pC2 is more intense than pC1 and in general, XBOX1 users are having difficulties in processing on line as you add up more drivers in the mix.

Next patch will sort some of the FFB issues as reported by some on You Tube, (at least it has on PC) and hopefully on CONSOLES also. The Net Code, Thread Starve, whatever you prefer to call it will take more time for them to figure what to do.

My sis lives in Greenville, so if I get up there I'll look you up for that beer! LOL
    Last edited by ShneebnaMRR108; 13-02-2018 at 15:44. Reason: add
    Shneeb108 (Peter Stefani) i7-8750H 9GB SC / GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 / 16GB DDR4 2x8 2666MHz / 250GB 970 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD / 1TB 860 EVO SSD / G920-GTEYE / Playseat Evo / Samsung UN48J6300-1080P / FFB- JS Std Mid Comp SoPDiff / RacingSIMTools.com - Member / GTR_Legion - Member
    The following user likes this Post: Dynomight Motorsports

GT5 Pilot Dynomight Motorsports's Avatar
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Thanks Shneeb, I'll try FX at 0 and see if that makes a difference. It's definately not just a G920 issue though, that was my only expression I would imagine all FFB wheel users are dealing with this and its good to hear that Dev's are aware and trying to rectify the problem.
    As far are going to Xbox X, to run this game I'd rather buy a Graphics card and go iRacing on my PC. I just find it ridiculous to design a game for a platform when you know the parameters and yet the platform still can't handle it. I would have settled for some diminished graphics in order to have a working physics model and game.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________
    RACEDEPARTMENT.com
    Largest SIM Racing Community Online / Competitive & Clean Drivers / XBOX Leagues Now
    Xbox1 GT World Endurance Challenge<<---Link!!!
    GamerTag: MichaeI Watts
    The following user likes this Post: Swamprat1993

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynomight Motorsports View Post
    Thanks Shneeb, I'll try FX at 0 and see if that makes a difference. It's definately not just a G920 issue though, that was my only expression I would imagine all FFB wheel users are dealing with this and its good to hear that Dev's are aware and trying to rectify the problem.
    As far are going to Xbox X, to run this game I'd rather buy a Graphics card and go iRacing on my PC. I just find it ridiculous to design a game for a platform when you know the parameters and yet the platform still can't handle it. I would have settled for some diminished graphics in order to have a working physics model and game.
    No prob. I will say that it appears that they designed it for a PC, and all tests were done on PC. Never saw anything about how it worked on an XBOX until we all got it and then the realization became apparent, that this was another console port over that didn't actually work as well as expected, imagined, speculated, or what ever.

I would have settled for diminished graphics, weather, and UI too, (just like the other game) on consoles, and that's the only way that other game works either.

You could say console users are in quite a pickle right now because of the current limited AI and MP functionality, and the CPU and GPU market being in flux, it even makes moving to a PC sketchy.

I just hope that pC2 can get the Career bug sorted soon so we can at least get into that until the MP is somehow re-configured to get 16 green pings on line all at once with hard wired/port forwarded lines. It will take a lot of effort from SMS, and effort from the console users to set up stable units with the consoles, routers, etc... bla bla bla.
    Shneeb108 (Peter Stefani) i7-8750H 9GB SC / GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 / 16GB DDR4 2x8 2666MHz / 250GB 970 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD / 1TB 860 EVO SSD / G920-GTEYE / Playseat Evo / Samsung UN48J6300-1080P / FFB- JS Std Mid Comp SoPDiff / RacingSIMTools.com - Member / GTR_Legion - Member