Thread: [PC] RevolutionSimRacing - Revolution Cup S4 (GTE) - Official Project CARS League

Platform
    PC

[PC] RevolutionSimRacing - Revolution Cup S4 (GTE) - Official Project CARS League

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RSR_Logo.png 
Views:	149 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	249548
    Hello and welcome to RevolutionSimRacing, a friendly and competitive group of PC exclusive, Project CARS 2 based racers.
    l

RevolutionSimRacing was formed after several years experience of online and league-based racing. Our goal is to provide racers of all abilities with a friendly and welcoming community of like minded gamers and a platform where they can race regularly, cleanly and competitively. We are also proud to have been the Official Testing Group for the development of Project CARS 2, hosting many multiplayer races with both testers and devs alike, to bring everybody the best possible experience from the sequel.
    l
    After the enormous popularity of the first three official seasons, the Revolution Cup will be continuing with a fourth season. We are also very proud to announce that, for our fourth season we are once again partnered with SMS as an official league of the Project CARS series.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	season-4-banner.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	116.0 KB 
ID:	249547

After much anticipation, we are pleased to announce the arrival of Season 4 of the hugely popular Revolution Cup. Following the thrilling races we saw in the Porsche Cayman last time around, we are revving up for another action-packed season.

Season 4 brings a change to the car line-up, with drivers now competing in a multi-car championship, driving the GTE range. From Aston Martin to Ferrari, these 500hp, aero-packed, machines will deliver the very best racing that Project CARS 2 has to offer.

Cars are nothing without circuits to race on and we've picked another selection of legendary Circuits to test our drivers to the limits of their abilities and experience. From the staccato beats of Nurburgring to the flowing rhythm of Sakitto, rounded out with a season finale at Australia's most famous circuit, Bathurst, this will be a season like no other. Do you have what it takes to come out on top and take the chequered flag? Sign up today and find out!

Opens: 2nd February 2018
    Closes: 27th February 2018
    League Starts: 5th March 2018

Race Format
    Race Day: Monday
    18:30 UTC - Optional Practice - 60 minutes
    19:30 UTC - Driver Briefing - 10 minutes (Mandatory)
    19:40 UTC - Qualifying - 20 minutes
    20:00 UTC - Race - 60 minutes

Useful Links
    - Registration
    - League Information
    - Time Trial Thread
    - Induction & Promotion
    - General Conduct
    - Driving Standards

Revolution Cup Season 4, time to GeT Experienced
    Founder Member of RevolutionSimRacing - RSR Website - pCars2 Thread
    Steam: t0daY - YouTube: t0daYtv
    My Pc: Intel i7 2600, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM (2x4GB), Gainward Geforce GTX 760, Kingston SSD 240GB, Windows 10
    My Rig: T300 Racing Base, 599XX EVO Wheel (Alcantara Edition), T3PA Pro Pedals (with Conical Rubber Mod) & TH8A Shifter
    The following 2 users likes this Post: cluck, Puffpirat

Platform
    PC
    If you have any questions regarding the league do not be shy and post your questions below and one of our helpful admins (or helpful members!) will do their best to point you in the right direction.

After 24 hours already 41 drivers signed up for season 4. Who will be our next champion? Maybe it will be YOU!
    My Pc: Intel i7 2600, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM (2x4GB), Gainward Geforce GTX 760, Kingston SSD 240GB, Windows 10
    My Rig: T300 Racing Base, 599XX EVO Wheel (Alcantara Edition), T3PA Pro Pedals (with Conical Rubber Mod) & TH8A Shifter
    The following user likes this Post: cluck

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by t0daY View Post
    If you have any questions regarding the league do not be shy and post your questions below and one of our helpful admins (or helpful members!) will do their best to point you in the right direction.

After 24 hours already 41 drivers signed up for season 4. Who will be our next champion? Maybe it will be YOU!
    Our numbers raised over the weekend to 51 signed up drivers! There is still room!
    The following 3 users likes this Post: cluck, Jamesl91, jonnotheone

Platform
    PC
    Round 1 - Monza GP