Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbox One X - Low FPS and other issues

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

Xbox One X - Low FPS and other issues

Good Morning.

During our championship(Last week) we have bugs with some players:

- 3 players, including myself, time were not saved during qualify and race. I could see my time in my screen. But host were always seeing 00:00:00.
    - Without time during the qualify, i was moved to the end of grid.
    - During the race, without the time, i received the blue flag constantly.
    - In the end of the race, i didn't appear in the finish list.

Just on my xbox X:
    - My FPS during the entire race/qualify was 20 FPS or below. This is not the first time and it's not related to the number of cars on the grid/weather(was summer/clear day). Even during my training sessions on the same track(Brands Hatch) and without IA/Opponents i had this issue. I can fix this as soon i restart the game.

Marcelo

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    The issue with the frame rate...It's happened to me twice, always playing single player. In bothe occasions I quit the race and went back to race central. I notice then that the menus were very slow and crancky as well. I quit the game back to the dashboard and upon restart everything was back to normal. Weird. Patch 4 will be out soon and there are a couple of things to improve performance on the X so fingers crossed.
    Xbox One X!
    The following 5 users likes this Post: alegunner68, marcelok, Nint, Roushman624, Zaskarspants

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelok View Post
    Just on my xbox X:
    - My FPS during the entire race/qualify was 20 FPS or below. This is not the first time and it's not related to the number of cars on the grid/weather(was summer/clear day). Even during my training sessions on the same track(Brands Hatch) and without IA/Opponents i had this issue. I can fix this as soon i restart the game.
    I think that happens if you quit to the main menu right after qualifying, before you even load the race itself.
    Hope it's fixed for patch 4, because I forgot to report this bug when it happened to me!
    The following 2 users likes this Post: marcelok, OddTimer

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I'm not really losing FPS but I get freezes and stutters regularly. If I restart the Xbox it clears it up for about an hour of play then it starts happening again.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete2000 View Post
    I'm not really losing FPS but I get freezes and stutters regularly. If I restart the Xbox it clears it up for about an hour of play then it starts happening again.
    You may have a fault with your x box x. I have never experienced what you describe.
    Cockpit view. 28 inch distance to 58 inch 4k HDR TV. Proper fov, 65. World movement 50, all other camera movement, 0. G920, shifter, Raw, 100, 40-60, 15-35, 0. Assists, all off. Currently play 90-120/100 AI. 10-20 lap quick races, some tt. Decent hifi, big speakers. Home made rig.
    You Tube Channel, recording my attempts to beat the AI at 120/100.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAW...nmkXnpurVpNxzQ
    The following user likes this Post: nissan4ever

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaskarspants View Post
    You may have a fault with your x box x. I have never experienced what you describe.
    Even though I really don't play this game at all (maybe 3 hrs total since launch). I haven't experienced that with my Xbox One X.
    Project CARS 2 - Gold Member
    Xbox One X/Seagate USB 3.0 4TB/Netgear Nighthawk x6 AC3200/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/PCars Dash/Crew Chief for Project CARS/Turtle Beach Elite 800X/LG 43UH6500 4K UHD HDR (w/HDR Game Mode)

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete2000 View Post
    I haven't either! If tthis only happens on Pcars2, I'd say you can try installing the game on an external hard drive (or the other way around) to see if it helps...don't move drives, do a fresh install.
    Xbox One X!

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Where do you get the stats on FPS from? I've seen someone else mention specific numbers before too. Is there some kind of readout that shows the frame rate?
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Gav88888, Zaskarspants

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    I was going to say the same, how do you know what FPS you were getting, or is it pure guess work?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gav88888 View Post
    I was going to say the same, how do you know what FPS you were getting, or is it pure guess work?
    You don't need a stats to feel your fps going from 60fps to 15fps! I'm talking about race the complete race with this 15fps! Anyone can notice this!