Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: yet another multiplayer kickout

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4 Pro

Question yet another multiplayer kickout

Hello, I've noticed that I get kicked from online lobbies quite alot. This always happens when I join a lobby and at least one of the other players is "muted" (crossed out speaker symbol - I did not mute him, the symbol is there right from the start). Sometimes I can get on the track and drive anyway - but get kicked after a few seconds. And - I can join other Lobbies with no speaker symbol next to other drivers and play without problems. When a player joins and the speaker symbol appears right next to his name, I get kicked. Why do I have problems with certain other players in the lobby? I can't really enjoy this game right now :-(

I have no issues playing other games online, my PS4 pro is wired to the router using a vdsl 50 mbit connection (psn test says 40mbit down - 5mbit up, NAT 2)

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    Same here, at day one :/.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Yep same here on the One X.
    I thought I'd done something wrong but I've just exited the pits and then kicked many times for no reason too.
    I tried rejoining about 6 times for the hell of it but kicked each time, so I wondered if in that case they really didn't want anyone ?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Does it say disconnected or you have been kicked?? Also are you guys fast pace or normal pace because iv been in lobbies where pole gets kicked then someone else sets pole gets kicked then I might set pole and surprise surprise I get kicked as well... can only guess people trying to up there ratings quick by kicking any of the faster guys in quailifing
    Last edited by leeroy98; 06-02-2018 at 23:46.
    Thrustmaster t300 ferrari alcantara basherboard fanatec cspv1 homemade rig

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by leeroy98 View Post
    Does it say disconnected or you have been kicked?? Also are you guys fast pace or normal pace because iv been in lobbies where pole gets kicked then someone else sets pole gets kicked then I might set pole and surprise surprise I get kicked as well... can only guess people trying to up there ratings quick by kicking any of the faster guys in quailifing
    Not even getting onto the track !
    I'll take note next time whether it's 'kicked' or 'disconnected' (I've certainly not done anything to warrant that, and my connection is extremely quick).

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Same Here
    You've been disconnect...
    You've been disconnect...You've been disconnect...
    You've been disconnect...You've been disconnect...You've been disconnect...

I've lost a HOUR for a RACE ...
    Last edited by itonz; 08-02-2018 at 06:14.

Platform
    PS4
    I have the same problem. Continuously disconnected. I have Complete fibre hookup, with exceptional up and down load speeds.

Im confident this is a PJC2/ Sony Server issue..

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    why wont someone from SMS or WMD comment about this issue, i have lost almost 100 points ( hours of hard work )

Platform
    PC
    What is your NAT Type connection? Most default nat type for PS4 is to go to NAT Type 2 which is the most restrictive. Since this game uses P2P connections it is not a server side issue so not it's not on pCars2 or Sony side. It is suggested due to the large packet transfer sizes during multiplayer and that you must maintain that connection to ALL separate drivers entering the lobby, you should change your NAT type to open or Type 1. Also use a wired connection if at all possible.

I've had over 200 multiplayer races with no disconnects on ps4 and now have switched to PC and have racked up another 50ish races I'd guess and again, no disconnects.

NAT Type is displayed when you do an internet connection test. To change NAT Type, refer to your router's manual.
    Last edited by DubAyyys; 15-02-2018 at 20:27.
    CPU: i7 7700k 4.2ghz / RAM: 2x8gb DDR4 / GPU: Asus 1080 8gb / SSD: 240GB / HD: 1TB / Corsair H60 54 Liquid Cooler / MB: MSI Z270 A Pro / Oculus Rift

TS-PC / R383 Sparco add-on / T3PA pros / TH8A / GT Omega Pro with 1991 Integra drivers seat
    The following user likes this Post: itonz

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Are those of you that are getting disconnections using a PS4 Pro?

I have a pro and was normally getting one or two disconnections at the start of an online session, then at the start of last week it started disconnecting me continually - I could only be in an online room for a minute or two at a time before I got disconnected (costing me a league race entry). After about 3 days of trying repeatedly and checking wired as well as wireless and monitoring my network to make sure it wasn't dropping anything it finally occurred to me to test on my old (non-pro) PS4 and that has worked perfectly in many sessions since - I haven't been disconnected once.

I'm really hoping that patch 4 improves the stability of the connection so that I can go back to using my PS4 Pro..
    The following user likes this Post: ShneebnaMRR108