Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Handling discrepancy between game modes

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Roushman624 View Post
    I had it too on the regular xbox and hated it.
    It is definately a game related problem due to grid size and weather calculation. This has the least to do with dynamic track conditions.
    But let's see what patch number 4 will be able to improve.
    GT the same as my username
    The following user likes this Post: Zeem

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    On Xbox One you really shouldn't have more than 15 AI cars (16 in total) on the grid. Anything more and the processor can't keep up with the physics, rendering the game unenjoyable. The issue even appears on Xbox One X here and there.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by dreampage View Post
    On Xbox One you really shouldn't have more than 15 AI cars (16 in total) on the grid.
    Too bad the majority of the career mode revolves around said large grid sizes, all the way up to maximum...
    The following 6 users likes this Post: GOAT Vettel, Roushman624, sas5320, Schnizz58, ShneebnaMRR108, Swamprat1993

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pekka Salminen View Post
    To be fair, when running soft tires, they may very well be better cold when leaving pits, while in a race they may overheat in a few high-load turns.

But yeah, this issue seems to be due to too much AI with XBone. I think you can run max 12-16AI without affecting the handling too much.
    Yeah, but who want's to do that?

I want to play PROJECT CARS, not FORZA HORIZON with only 10 or 12 cars on the track.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I just love how some pc and xbox1 x owners suggest we on xb1 just run 12-15 cars and just "suck it up" until a "new" patch comes
    wich may or may not fix the problem.

I only wish money was no object for me and i could just run out and spend $500 + on a shiny new xbox1x.

Unfortunately, "Real Life" doesnt allow me to runout and buy a new consloe just so i can play a game that should have been in better condition upon release.

Oh, and correct me if im wrong, but didnt we xb1 users pay the same amount of money ($60) as pc and those who own the x??

I certainly dont expect the same performance as those systems on the og xbox, but commmon mannnnnn, by patch number four i expect
    to finally be able to run a full field and enjoy this awesome game.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: GOAT Vettel, grrrillapmp, sas5320

Superkart Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold Stig View Post
    Yeah, but who want's to do that?

I want to play PROJECT CARS, not FORZA HORIZON with only 10 or 12 cars on the track.
    I just want to experience a few hours worth of PC2 without the floaty handling (and with a controller full of angry FFB) before The Crew 2 turns up and i put this game to bed (on console - not PC). Fortunately T10 have finally introduced an almost full set of class based lobbies for FMS7 so that will entertain me until PC2 is good to go or TC2 turns up (whichever comes first)... Happy days

Q:Why did the XB1 gamer cross the road?
    A:To render the graphics on the other side.
    Boris The Frog

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeem View Post
    Too bad the majority of the career mode revolves around said large grid sizes, all the way up to maximum...
    I'm new at this and didn't know about the issues with large grid sizes negative impact during career mode (only been playing for 2 months).... and figured it was the tune. To make a long story short - this worked for me and I hope it works for you too.
    1) Found this in one thread.... target 32 PSI tire pressure
    The goal should be to achieve 32 PSI in every track condition. This means your cool (ambient) temp pressures set in tuning setup need to be HIGHER than your warm (ambient) temp pressures. Remember that the pressure being set in the tuning setup is your COLD pressure, whereas the target is 32 PSI (2.2 BAR) at HOT pressure state. Cooler ambient temps means less heat generated, so the starting pressure needs to be higher to begin with (closer to 32PSI).
    2) This second & last bit makes a HUGE difference (the real trick as I see it)
    Using the "loose" or "stable" setups as a baseline.... change you rear camber angle to -0.7 for dry tracks, -0.0 for rain.

Currently running the career Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo series - car is actually fun to drive. Hope this works for you guys too :-)

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by OKC Radar Bob View Post
    I'm new at this and didn't know about the issues with large grid sizes negative impact during career mode (only been playing for 2 months).... and figured it was the tune. To make a long story short - this worked for me and I hope it works for you too.
    1) Found this in one thread.... target 32 PSI tire pressure
    The goal should be to achieve 32 PSI in every track condition. This means your cool (ambient) temp pressures set in tuning setup need to be HIGHER than your warm (ambient) temp pressures. Remember that the pressure being set in the tuning setup is your COLD pressure, whereas the target is 32 PSI (2.2 BAR) at HOT pressure state. Cooler ambient temps means less heat generated, so the starting pressure needs to be higher to begin with (closer to 32PSI).
    2) This second & last bit makes a HUGE difference (the real trick as I see it)
    Using the "loose" or "stable" setups as a baseline.... change you rear camber angle to -0.7 for dry tracks, -0.0 for rain.

Currently running the career Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo series - car is actually fun to drive. Hope this works for you guys too :-)
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...S-2-Tyre-Temps
    ***ALL MY TIRE RELATED DISCUSSION ARE REFERRING TO MODERN GT/LMP TIRES***
    PC Rig: intel i7-6700k @ 1.21 gigawatts of electricity | Gigabyte Z170X G1 Gaming | EVGA 1080 Ti SC2 Gaming | Fanatec CSL Elite Base | CSL Elite Load-Cell Pedals | McLaren GT3 Rim
    Other endeavours: lacrosse, hockey, snowboarding, DCS (mostly A-10)

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Nevertheless this is NOT the problem here. Before posting your tyre temp theory again and again, go and buy a standard XBox and test it.
    I know you have read a lot, but reading about a problem does not mean knowing about it until one experienced it on his own.
    GT the same as my username
    The following user likes this Post: GOAT Vettel

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesky0870 View Post
    Nevertheless this is NOT the problem here. Before posting your tyre temp theory again and again, go and buy a standard XBox and test it.
    I know you have read a lot, but reading about a problem does not mean knowing about it until one experienced it on his own.
    First of all, I have a standard Xbox. Second of all, No because I have the game on PC which is better. Third of all, I was replying to the user that I quoted stating his tire pressure target was incorrect. . Fourth of all, I know this is not the issue so kindly piss off.
    ***ALL MY TIRE RELATED DISCUSSION ARE REFERRING TO MODERN GT/LMP TIRES***
    PC Rig: intel i7-6700k @ 1.21 gigawatts of electricity | Gigabyte Z170X G1 Gaming | EVGA 1080 Ti SC2 Gaming | Fanatec CSL Elite Base | CSL Elite Load-Cell Pedals | McLaren GT3 Rim
    Other endeavours: lacrosse, hockey, snowboarding, DCS (mostly A-10)