Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trying hard and still fell very hard to playing

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro

Trying hard and still fell very hard to playing

I'm trying very hard to get this game to working, but i still on kart level, and its so hard to play, are there nice conf i can setup?

my problems is when i break its basic block my breaks and then my kart slide... and its uncontroling to go around on the map, the secound time is when i hit somthing its get stunnen around 1-2 sec becore i can do somthing and the last thing is, when i move around in the map, its somthing like "move left" and "not move left" not the smooth middle thing you know from orther car games.

i very lovly in this game, but its so hard to play even on beginner plan, and i'm so fustrasion over it i closlige damges my controller becures i'm losing so much :|

hope on can help me.

Platform
    PC
    Try the Ginetta junior car in a quick race so you can set the AI to suit you, then stick to one or two tracks to begin with so you can get to know the layout. If you are on a controller, use ABS and TC to get going, take your time, practise, learn the braking points and treat it as if you were driving a real car.
    PC2 is a very complex simulation, so it takes time to get the hang of it, but ultimately that is very rewarding.

Welcome to the forum, you will find lots of help here.
    i5-6600K/Zotac GTX 1070 AMP/Win10 64bit/16Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Beyer Dynamic DT990 Pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/Oculus CV1/Logitech G29+G25 shifter/DSD P2 button box

WMD1 + WMD2 Member
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    thanks for fast reply, so the controling in the game its so diffrendt from all orthe car games? and i'm playing carrer right now and dammmm i fell bad of my self i get so angry over i'm so bad :P normal i can play on very high level in car games, but not in this game i sucks so much bigtime.. .XD

Platform
    PS4
    The karts are a bit difficult and challenging in Career because it's so fast pace with short tracks and tight turns. I had quite a chore with them also. I'd suggest lowering AI Ability and Challenge quite a bit to get past that series. Once you get past that the other series are easier and then you could re-adjust the AI in-game Ability and Challenge accordingly.
    PS4. Logitech G29 wheel. PSN ID: davidtsmith333

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Karts are not that easy. I think Ginetta JR or Formula Rookie is a lot easier. Learn the tracks. In time trial, it's always nice weather, and the tyres and brakes are already heated, so that's easier when practising.
    The following user likes this Post: Schnizz58

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Thanks a lot, i move from kart => Formila Rookie and the control are allready more nice and smooth dammm karts are so bad to controling XD

a little bit offtopic, the best wheel to PS4 witch shut i pick for this?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    I acutally turned off all assists which made it much more driveable in my opinion, so try that it may help.
    Karts are tricky to drive so if you have not driven a race kart in real life, then it can take quite a bit to get used to them.
    Once you understand the way they perform they are actually a lot of fun, with lots of close racing, but any tiny mistake will cost you.

PC2 is much more of a simulator than a typical racing game, so it tends to be less forgiving, keep practicing and you will soon improve.
    Then when you go back to a "racing game" you will find the techniques you learned in PC2 will have improved you a lot in other racing games, that is what I have found anyway

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Choice of wheel is usually down to how much you are willing to spend . I got a thrustmaster t150 for 130 and I really like it . Also to make the cars easier to control have you tried the stable setup from tuning menu . I found it much easier than loose setup .
    Last edited by Ba11y; 07-02-2018 at 22:39.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ba11y View Post
    Choice of wheel is usually down to how much you are willing to spend . I got a thrustmaster t150 for 130 and I really like it . Also to make the cars easier to control have you tried the stable setup from tuning menu . I found it much easier than loose setup .
    i want the best on market, not a 1000 but i'm ready to spend 300-600 on a nice one there can make me fell a real race car, i dream about the nice rece seat but i don't have space for that right now

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    T300 is a really nice one for that price. Not sure how much the Fanatec one is
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300