Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: [PS4] Patch 4.0 Discussion thread

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    It seems that I am the only one who does not get puddles when it rains. lucky...
    Thrusmaster T500rs in a Cockpit.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by fydo View Post
    It seems that I am the only one who does not get puddles when it rains. lucky...
    I did a career race at Hokenhiem yesterday in a group A Merc and there were HUGE puddles forming at the exits of a few of the corners.
    Made it very tricky.
    Education is important but racing is importanter.

Jockeys I3ollix
    CSL Elite, CSL LC Pedals
    FFB Settings, Raw, 100, 55, 60, 55.

Platform
    PS4
    Hello Gents,

Wanted to bring up an issue I'm having since the release of patch 4.
    I do league races regularly at AOR and since the release of patch 4 I seem to cause a lot of lag for the majority of people in the lobby (not all)
    These are usually full lobbies with an extra director and broadcaster slot.
    Now I'm a bit clueluess on what might cause this lag because most of my competitors reside in western europe, where I'm based as well.
    Speedtesting my connection to neighbouring countries gives me 15 to 30ms latencies.
    My bandwidth is 200DL/20UL. In addition my PS4 is using a wired connection and I also don't have similar lag issues in other games.

Here is a video of Kryptic which shows how some of my competitors are viewing me in game. I'm Walter---79.

https://youtu.be/GJwKifcNCxY?t=7m37s

(start viewing from 7m37s)

Any ideas what this might cause guys? At this moment I have to sadly postpone my attendance in the AOR leagues because of these issues and i'm gutted by it. I don't wanna play another race game I wanna play this one.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Titzon Toast View Post
    I did a career race at Hokenhiem yesterday in a group A Merc and there were HUGE puddles forming at the exits of a few of the corners.
    Made it very tricky.
    the same is only in ps4 pro. I think they should review it. because it is an annoyance.

WMD Member
    No boost on the moby but it was fine the night before trying the community events I was hosting online and didn't want to leave so I moved my boost setting down from 100 to 99 and resaved the setup and the boost was back and all was fine just thought id say its quicker than restarting the game at least.
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by fydo View Post
    the same is only in ps4 pro. I think they should review it. because it is an annoyance.

I don't understand what you mean, my buddy uses a pro and he gets puddles. We were only talking about it the other day.
    Education is important but racing is importanter.

Jockeys I3ollix
    CSL Elite, CSL LC Pedals
    FFB Settings, Raw, 100, 55, 60, 55.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Titzon Toast View Post
    I don't understand what you mean, my buddy uses a pro and he gets puddles. We were only talking about it the other day.

It is easy. in my console, as you see in the video that I upload on the other page of this topic. You will see that it rains but no puddle forms. I have tried several circuits and the same thing happens in all of them. the asphalt does not change the water.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Is there button box support. I have a BBJ button box that works on Xbox but doesn't work on the PS4 pro. I have not tried it in any other game. Is it a Pcars 2 issue or PS4 issue? I searched for the topic but only found post form last year.
    PS4 (Spiff2pf), T300 servo base / XB1 (SpiffPF2), TX458 / Sony 55" 4K HDR LED / Next Level Racing Wheel stand / T3PA Pro Pedals (Ricmotech load cell) / 599xx EVO Rim

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by 2pfspiff View Post
    Is there button box support. I have a BBJ button box that works on Xbox but doesn't work on the PS4 pro. I have not tried it in any other game. Is it a Pcars 2 issue or PS4 issue? I searched for the topic but only found post form last year.
    There is button box support, but the PS4 only recognises boxes that are built around a keyboard encoder, boxes built as game controllers will not work on consoles though. I think there is also an issue if using the rear USB port on the PS4 so, if it is a keyboard type box, try plugging it into one of the front ports.
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/McLaren GT3 Rim/ClubSport V3i Pedals - Samsung UE65KS9000 4K - Beer - Stovies - Alba Gu Brąth

Platform
    XBOX1
    Thanks for the reply. The BBJ box is a keyboard encoder design and I am running on the front USB ports. I did not try the rear so I will give that a go tomorrow.
    PS4 (Spiff2pf), T300 servo base / XB1 (SpiffPF2), TX458 / Sony 55" 4K HDR LED / Next Level Racing Wheel stand / T3PA Pro Pedals (Ricmotech load cell) / 599xx EVO Rim