Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: PC2Info, a PC program that shows most stats the game provides over UDP

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by NaRP View Post
    hi, works for me. I changed automatic metric in IPv4 properties to 1 (seems to be an win10 issue).
    Also, my system settings in Pcars2 is UDP Frequency 8 and UDP version Project Cars2.
    What frequency is better to have quick refresh info ? frequency is 1 to 9.
    i tried "Pcars Profiler" and "vrHive" too (works too).
    Lower number is faster frequency IIRC.

Use with caution. Too frequent could flood your wifi if your AP isn't up to the task, or if the AP has a lot of other devices connected.l to it.
    CanAm Virtual Racing League - League President Twitter: @canamvrl @F1_Racer68
    System Specs
    CPU - AMD FX-8370 w/Wraith Cooler MoBo - GB-78LMT-USB3 (Rev 6.0) RAM - 24GB 1600 DDR3, Video - Zotac GTX1060 AMP! 6GB DDR5, OS - Win10 Pro 64bit, SSD - Corsair 240GB Force LE, Controller - Fanatec CSW v2.5, CSL Elite LC Pedals, DIY Button Box, G27 Shifter (USB) Monitor - Samsung UN28H4000AF 28" LED x3

Platform
    PC
    Yes, lower is faster frequency. At 9, it's about once per second. The help text says higher is faster (on PC at least), but that's not the case.
    CPU Intel i7-9700K @ 4.9 GHz all cores | Motherboard Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro | RAM 16GB DDR4 3200MHz | GPU nVidia RTX2070 Super 8GB (440.97) | Audio Realtek 5.1 on MB | Screen AOC U3477PQU | OS Windows 10 Pro 64-bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    In-game settings: 3440x1440 | Texture Resolution HIGH | AF 16x | VSync ON (adaptive) | AA None | Reflections HIGH | Envmap HIGH | Vehicle HIGH | World HIGH | Shadows HIGH | Motion Blur NO | Render Frames Ahead 1 | Particles HIGH/HIGH/HIGH

PC2Info, a PC program that shows most stats the game provides over UDP
    The following user likes this Post: F1_Racer68

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Sampo View Post
    The help text says higher is faster (on PC at least), but that's not the case.
    If anyone asks, it's this way for console as well.
    Xbox One X - Thrustmaster TX and T3PA - Arizona (UTC -7h) - Check out the Randomizer Randomizer (thread) - ProjectCALC
    The following 3 users likes this Post: F1_Racer68, RotaryTez, Sampo

Platform
    PC
    New version in post #2. I'm having less and less time available to make changes to it at the moment. The seconds marker should work now. You have to make new trackmaps though, because I had to add something to them and raise the version number. When making maps, you should have the UDP frequency at 1, so you get the most precise map you can.
    CPU Intel i7-9700K @ 4.9 GHz all cores | Motherboard Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro | RAM 16GB DDR4 3200MHz | GPU nVidia RTX2070 Super 8GB (440.97) | Audio Realtek 5.1 on MB | Screen AOC U3477PQU | OS Windows 10 Pro 64-bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    In-game settings: 3440x1440 | Texture Resolution HIGH | AF 16x | VSync ON (adaptive) | AA None | Reflections HIGH | Envmap HIGH | Vehicle HIGH | World HIGH | Shadows HIGH | Motion Blur NO | Render Frames Ahead 1 | Particles HIGH/HIGH/HIGH

The following 3 users likes this Post: Hammerpgh, Kishore, RotaryTez

Platform
    PC
    I wondered if it would help me having pc2info use a sound cue when I lock the wheels. New version in post #2 adding that support (with option -l). Just a curiosity really. Start the program before PC2 and leave it running in the background.

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Sampo View Post
    I wondered if it would help me having pc2info use a sound cue when I lock the wheels. New version in post #2 adding that support (with option -l). Just a curiosity really. Start the program before PC2 and leave it running in the background.
    Hehe, that's exactly what I had done in my own app sometime ago! But what turned out, is that I could have the same result by simply increasing the relative value of tire sounds from in game, to make them easier to hear, so I removed that part from my app. Do you get different results?

Platform
    PC
    Hi, I'd like to ask for help: I have the app working, values showing during race, but the map not showing. When I press M, app will crash. What am I doing wrong?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Unluckily, this program is freezing instantly on my side. I guess the problem is the "current_data.csv", which gets a huge amount of data. Though I've moved this programm to a SSD, obviously it cant handle it. Isnt there an option to disable the data logging completely? Couldnt find anything within the readme.

FYI, Stilll Win7 Pro on my gaming client.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Racing4Life View Post
    Unluckily, this program is freezing instantly on my side. I guess the problem is the "current_data.csv", which gets a huge amount of data. Though I've moved this programm to a SSD, obviously it cant handle it. Isnt there an option to disable the data logging completely? Couldnt find anything within the readme.

FYI, Stilll Win7 Pro on my gaming client.
    It shouldn't save any current_data.csv unless you use the -v option, but I just noticed that I may have introduced a bug when redoing some internals last time. The current_data.csv is appended to every time you flash your lights in-game. I'll fix that soon.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by wabi View Post
    Hi, I'd like to ask for help: I have the app working, values showing during race, but the map not showing. When I press M, app will crash. What am I doing wrong?
    I'll check if something went wrong after I changed some internal stuff the last time.

The following 2 users likes this Post: Racing4Life, wabi