Thread: Incorrect display of the delta time

Platform
    PC

Incorrect display of the delta time

During online races, the delta time in the third sector is displayed in red and a fantasy value is given. This does not happen when I am a host myself

And since patch 4.0 there is sometimes no switchable time during the leaderboard challenge (last round or fastest lap), although at least one timed lap has already been driven
    (Ford GTE VLN @Brno for example)

Platform
    PC
    In addition to this in online races delta is mostly not updating in real time, but after each sector instead. I marked 'mostly' word intentionally, because it happened to me once or twice that the delta was updating real-time
    MSI Z270 Tomahawk | i5 7600K@4.9GHz | 16GB RAM | Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH | MSI GTX1080Ti + Accelero Xtreme IV | HTC Vive | TX+custom wheel+t3pa Pro | custom cockpit

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Found the same on PS4Pro. Since the beginning, all patches (we don't have 4 yet). I think I made a post about it long ago but there wasn't any helpful answers.
    Usually the delta time just freezes. You do get the +/- but only at the sectors.
    Yes I find it gives a stupid number in sector 3. Usually like +35 seconds or something like that.
    I only experience it online. Career or offline race seems to work fine.
    I've turned off mirrors, set the priority to frame rate, and reduced the graphics stuff thinking that thad something to do with the overall processing power of the PS4/Pro. Doesn't make any difference

I have found that if you do a database rebuild on PS4, it will work. Correctly for about 2 or 3 races. Then it goes back to not working.
    PSN: Atak-Kat44
    Steam: Atak_Kat

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by MaXyM View Post
    In addition to this in online races delta is mostly not updating in real time, but after each sector instead. I marked 'mostly' word intentionally, because it happened to me once or twice that the delta was updating real-time
    This Bug occures since release (v1).

Platform
    PC
    I also have another bug related to this delta-time :
    The value showing in the widget is always different than what my delta really is.

For example, if the widget is set to "Fastest lap", the delta showing in the "Best lap delta" is always different.

S1:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	251404

S2:

Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	251405

S3:

Size:	103.1 KB 
ID:	251406

I have this problem in every sessions.
    Any idea what it could be ?
    aka Ironik

I7 7700K // ASUS PRIME Z270-A // 16Go DDR 4 // inno3d gtx1080 ti // OCZ agility 240Go // WD caviar Green 1To // Thrustmaster T300RS + Fanatec ClubSport pedals V3 // Oculus Rift CV1

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by ironik View Post
    I also have another bug related to this delta-time :
    The value showing in the widget is always different than what my delta really is.

For example, if the widget is set to "Fastest lap", the delta showing in the "Best lap delta" is always different.
    Yes, the delta shown in the "live" delta widget is always around 0.040 second "faster" than the real time. It's been like that and I am so used to it that I've come to consider it as a feature, not a bug
    The following user likes this Post: ironik

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Flens07 View Post
    And since patch 4.0 there is sometimes no switchable time during the leaderboard challenge (last round or fastest lap), although at least one timed lap has already been driven
    I think you mean this bug: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...-in-time-trial

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    During online races, the delta time in the third sector is displayed in red and a fantasy value is given. This does not happen when I am a host myself
    From what I see, this issue is fixed in patch 5. Do you still get that?

Could this be due to this: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...-in-time-trial ?