Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: TS-PC Racer

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger View Post
    Jim, sounds a familiar issue, have you checked in the Steam controller settings to see if anything is mapped in there?
    I don't understand, I'm talking in game pcars 2 controller settings
    Core I7- 6700K - Nvidia GTX 1080 -Gigabyte Z170 HD3P Motherboard - 16gb memory - 2tb HD - Alienware 34" Gsync 144hz Monitor - Thrustmaster TSPC-racer - T3PA pro pedals- TH8A Shifter - Corsair Void wireless headset- GT Omega wheelstand - Oculus rift

Platform
    PC
    Did you delete the pcars2 controller profile folder in documents? So your old wheel settings aren't there.
    MOBO: asus rog maximus x hero / CPU: intel i7 8700k 5.1ghz / RAM:corsair platinum 32GB DDR4 3866-ocd4000 / COOLING: thermaltake floe 360 / GPU: asus GeForce gtx1080ti oc / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb- Samsung evo 1tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:Gt omega PC Racer/T300 with Heusinkveld pro pedals / VR:rift / BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by morpwr View Post
    Did you delete the pcars2 controller profile folder in documents? So your old wheel settings aren't there.
    Yes I did that.
    Core I7- 6700K - Nvidia GTX 1080 -Gigabyte Z170 HD3P Motherboard - 16gb memory - 2tb HD - Alienware 34" Gsync 144hz Monitor - Thrustmaster TSPC-racer - T3PA pro pedals- TH8A Shifter - Corsair Void wireless headset- GT Omega wheelstand - Oculus rift

Platform
    PC
    Go into Steam settings and find the controller settings it may have mapped something previously, one of our guys could not map buttons and it was the steam controller settings forcing him out.
    https://rwb-racing.enjin.com/forum

https://discord.gg/MmtTXPA

Commodore 64, 64K RAM, Tape Drive, Grundig TV.

Platform
    PC
    So finally got everything set up and it's pretty intense! I love the wheel and I was a bit concerned as with people saying it's not a massive upgrade well I think it's quite a significant upgrade. It just feels better all round imo. I'm using the rift without my glasses as it's too uncomfortable. I've ordered some lense inserts so that'll Improve the vision. Had a great 20 lap race with GTE at Watkins Glen. Wow is all I can say! It rained as well which looks stunning.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by jimortality View Post
    So finally got everything set up and it's pretty intense! I love the wheel and I was a bit concerned as with people saying it's not a massive upgrade well I think it's quite a significant upgrade. It just feels better all round imo. I'm using the rift without my glasses as it's too uncomfortable. I've ordered some lense inserts so that'll Improve the vision. Had a great 20 lap race with GTE at Watkins Glen. Wow is all I can say! It rained as well which looks stunning.
    What fixed it?
    https://rwb-racing.enjin.com/forum

https://discord.gg/MmtTXPA

Commodore 64, 64K RAM, Tape Drive, Grundig TV.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger View Post
    What fixed it?
    I think it was going into the profile and controller folder. I deleted that and even though the throttle and brake still act like lb and rb in the control menu, it doesn't affect anything else . Some of the numbers don't correspond from game to wheel but I think it's the game because other games are all mapped correctly.