PC
    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoTTS View Post
    Just use the restart button.
    This is a sim

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by yannara View Post
    This is a sim
    Sure but it's also a game. It's supposed to be fun.
    "You need a good bra in the Karussell." -- Sabine Schmitz
    ASUS GL702VI-MH72 | Thrustmaster TX Wheel | Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Alcantara Edition
    Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals with Ricmotech Load Cell Mod | Wheelstand Pro v2

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    This is a sim
    I guess you need to start a new driver, then, or go back to the qualifying races and requalify for the championship if you want to role play it..... OR you could just restart the race until you get a good start.

79 and 100
    Patch 4 completely changed the aggression.. turn it down

i7 4770K - ASUS Z87-A - 16Gig DDR3 (2x 8G Crucial Ballistix PC3-12800) - ZOTAC GTX1080Ti FE with EVGA Hybrid Cooler - iiiyama ProLite B2783QSU - Oculus Rift CV1 - Samsung 840 250G SSD , WD 320G Blue, WD 2T Black, OCZ 120G Vertex 2 SSD, LiteOn iHAS122 DVD-RW - Creative Audigy 4 - Creative 5.1 speaker system - Logitech G19 - MS HABU Gaming Mouse - Fanatec GT3 RS V2 + CSP V3 + SSH Shifter - Windows 10 Home (64 bit).

Second machine used for additional testing. i7-4790T - Asus H97-Plus - 16G DDR3 PC-12800 - Gigabyte GTX1060 - iiyama Prolite E2607WS - Oculus Rift CV1 - W10 Pro (64 bit) - xbox360 pad or Logitech DFP (all at stock speeds)

HTPC - For testing of Steam Big Picture Mode (Hopefully from Media Portal 2) - i5-4590S - ASUS H81M-C - 8G DDR3 PC-10666 - Gigabyte GTX1050Ti - Windows 10 Home (64 bit) - xbox360 pad
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Mahjik, RoccoTTS, Zaskarspants

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    What a fuck just happend? Driving with rules, GT4 USA Championship. Qualified 1st.

Started race pace lap;
    1. AI drives to my ass during pace lap, I get 5sec
    2. AI overtakes me during pace lap.
    3. I start overtake AI back during pace lap, and I get driving by penalty.

WTF???? Just wasted entire evening on this shit.....!!!

Ver. 4
    (1) I would turn off pace lap as a few of us had same thing

(2) on race start you need a blinding getaway and try to judge where Ai cars are and try to move into centre of track to avoid Ai cars crashing into back of your car,

(3) you always have restart ,so you can practice-getting out of the way of beating Ai cars off start line ,
    It normally takes 3 restarts to suss out how to avoid them
    Plus u can adjust Ai aggression , I have them on 82% for Ai skill and 75 % aggression ,
    But that will depend what cars as some u will need to lower a lot .

(4) here on Pcars forum don't like swearing ,they prefer evidence in form of vids , so they can test it for themselves ,

It's all a learning process on the forum , the same applies to sim racing ,it's a learning process ,
    Hope this helps
    Last edited by senna94f1; 13-02-2018 at 02:05. Reason: Spelling

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnizz58 View Post
    Sure but it's also a game. It's supposed to be fun.
    Depends what you call fun , this sim game is realistic so I don't treat it as fun ,it's actually quite hard and to be good at pcars2 it takes a lot of practice and that's not fun lol,

Now the rally part in the snow is fun

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by senna94f1 View Post
    Depends what you call fun , this sim game is realistic so I don't treat it as fun ,it's actually quite hard and to be good at pcars2 it takes a lot of practice and that's not fun lol,
    You're still doing it for the payoff at the end. You have to get something out of it or you wouldn't do it.
    "You need a good bra in the Karussell." -- Sabine Schmitz
    ASUS GL702VI-MH72 | Thrustmaster TX Wheel | Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Alcantara Edition
    Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals with Ricmotech Load Cell Mod | Wheelstand Pro v2

Platform
    PC
    Thanks everyone. I see its known issue of somekind. Sorry for agression, I was totally wasted after 60min practise and 30min qualify, and the result of a race yesterday

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by youngade View Post
    I've had the same thing happen to me tonight doing GT4 Euro series in career, round 3 (I think) at Hockenheim National. During the parade lap the AI seemed to drop way back as if they were going at a snails pace, I kept going round at 50-60 mph and lost sight of them completely. As we entered the stadium section I see one in the rear view mirror come screaming up behind me and looking as though he wanted to get past even though the countdown lights have yet to start, he hit my rear quarter and I received a 5 sec penalty.

I restarted the race and the same slow parade lap AI thing happened again but this time when the 2nd place car caught me I gave him a wide berth, he came past and cruised just in front of me as the countdown lights came on so I edged back past him before the lights went green and I was given a drive through penalty which I took and chased down the rest of the pack to end up finishing 5th after a 15 minute timed race.

Not sure of AI strength or aggression on the career setting, will check tomorrow if needed.

This is how to give feedback

Sounds like a possible issue, see if you can repro it with video capture
    CASE: Define Mini C TG l MOBO: Gigabyte Z370M DH3 l CPU: i5 8600k @4.8 l COOLER: Celsius S24 l GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 @1911 l RAM: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz l SSD: 4x 250GB l OS: Win 10 Pro x64 l WHEEL: Logitech G29 l SHIFTER: Logitech G Driving Force l VR: Oculus Rift CV1 l Screen: LG 55" 4k TV
    Steam ID: MartinMWWebb