Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best simulator for Xbox right now

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by IncredibleJoel View Post
    Sadly I only have the one S! But I really enjoy the demo so might as well just go for it! Anyone up for some races in that case?
    Still have HDR for the game on my one S tho! It looks gorgeous besides from the spraying water from the cars in front, which looks a bit strange hehe, atleast in the demo. Don't know if it's better in the full game but! It's not really bad, just not good compared to how the game looks besides that.
    I'm on the one S, and I have to say I've had zero problems with it, as far as I can tell. Runs perfectly. It's obviously not gonna be as perfect good looking as on the one X, or a top spec PC. But it looks plenty good enough for me, the sun setting at pretty much any track, while scooting around, it's a great thing to see

Always up for a race, add me, gamertag is: Richie Padalino

Multiplayer can be a bit flakey on the XBox though mind. But hopefully, we'll see improvements with the 'imminent' patch.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Oh, and here's a thread of lots of Project Cars Xbox players, that you can add, if you so wish:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...munity-on-XBOX

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    If you want some good guys to race with check out OTT and OTL groups on Xbox Live, I found them both a few months back and loving the racing, just a shame its on XB1

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Finally the collectors edition hit my price point. Just taken delivery of the collectors edition off Amazon for 50.

Get game, season pass, japanese car pack, nice looking artwork box and car and steelbook. All looks like good quality stuff.

Hopefully patch 4 will drop soon and I will start playing !
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Konan, OddTimer

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I have read that the 4.0 patch did not really fix the issues on the og xbox and the S version. Should one go for the ultimate edition of Assetto Corsa instead?
    The following user likes this Post: snipeme77

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I have read that the 4.0 patch did not really fix the issues on the og xbox and the S version. Should one go for the ultimate edition of Assetto Corsa instead?
    When I got my Xbox One X. I loaded up Assetto Corsa. Ran a full grid of LMP1 at Spa. Framerate was atrocious. I haven't loaded up the game since. I already knew the framerate was not good on my Xbox One S with full grid.
    Project CARS 2 - Gold Member
    Xbox One X/Seagate USB 3.0 4TB/Netgear Nighthawk x6 AC3200/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/PCars Dash/Crew Chief for Project CARS/Turtle Beach Elite 800X/LG 43UH6500 4K UHD HDR (w/HDR Game Mode)

Platform
    PC
    We'd be interested if you did, you could post a comparison here to see how they run compared to each other. I have AC original and PC2 only on the PS4, not Xbox, but I'm sure a lot of guys here would be interested to see how the new version of AC stacks up on the consoles.

What's the feedback like over on the AC forum?

Edit: I've just checked and their Xbox forum isn't very busy, but there is one chap who seems quite pleased with it, but there are only two threads with any posts in the last 48hrs.
    Last edited by John Hargreaves; 25-02-2018 at 12:49.
    i5-6600K/Zotac GTX 1070 AMP/Win10 64bit/16Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Beyer Dynamic DT990 Pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/Oculus CV1/Logitech G29+G25 shifter/DSD P2 button box

WMD1 + WMD2 Member

Platform
    XBOX1
    I heard one quote from an Assetto Corsa fan recently which went along the lines of: "Assetto Corsa is an unparalleled driving simulator with absolutely no reason to exist"
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Well, in that case PC2 might be the right choice?

Platform
    PC
    I can certainly think of plenty of reasons why I am glad it exists, but then I'm also glad we have AC as well, but I do prefer PC2.
    i5-6600K/Zotac GTX 1070 AMP/Win10 64bit/16Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Beyer Dynamic DT990 Pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/Oculus CV1/Logitech G29+G25 shifter/DSD P2 button box

WMD1 + WMD2 Member