Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best simulator for Xbox right now

Platform
    PC
    I'm sure you won't be disappointed. PC2 is very complex and takes some time to set up to your liking. Be sure to stop by the forum here, you will get plenty of help to get up and running.
    i7-7700K/GigaByte RTX 2080/Win10 64bit/32Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Beyer Dynamic DT990 Pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/Oculus CV1/Logitech G29+G25 shifter/DSD P2 button box

WMD1 + WMD2 Member
    The following 5 users likes this Post: GTsimms, Jetsun, Konan, OddTimer, Zaskarspants

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by IncredibleJoel View Post
    Is it a physical copy from Amazon or is it a digital code? I have a ADSL connection, dont really bother downloading a 45GB game hehe.
    Physical copy mate.

I hear ya on the download size. I opted for a physical copy myself, because of that

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie Padalino View Post
    I'm sure I saw the download of Assetto Corsa for even less than 12 pound, heavily discounted through XBox Gold, quite recently. Its not now, but you know, shows what price range it is at the moment.
    Yes, it was on offer around Black Friday for 13, I gifted a copy to a friend.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I have Assetto Corsa, Project Cars 1 and Project Cars 2, personally I prefer both Project Cars Sims to Assetto Corsa and have invested a lot more time playing them than I have Assetto Corsa. I do rather like the feel of the Force Feedback in Assetto Corsa but the lack of cars and tracks stopped me from investing massive amounts of time with it, I also don't think the tracks are as detailed as in Project Cars. I think it is a bargain at 13 though (albeit you still have to buy the DLC) but then so is Project Cars 2 if you can get it for 25.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by IncredibleJoel View Post
    I am looking in to buying a racing simulator. I use a Logitech g920 wheel and I am looking into if I should buy PC2 or Assetto Corsa as I only have one money for one of them now. I like racing but I am also a bit into drifting, is it possible to drift in PC2 and is it a good sim overall or should I go for AC?
    AC wasnt that good on consoles. AC really needs mods and so on because its so lacking as far as content.
    The following user likes this Post: John Hargreaves

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    You can download PC2 demo for free, or even PC1, so if you like that then buy it. AC is also good, but for me the graphics are not as good and the handling not as good, now if you was talking the PC version of both then AC is much better on PC especially with all the modding you can do.

Platform
    PC
    Personally I prefer PCars, AC feels a bit lacking content wise so you'll probably want to get some DLC packs as well with it, and the car classes in AC are somewhat illogical. However it is an enjoyable game to play and is from what I hear a very good sim

Pcars is more user friendly in my opinion, has far more content in the core game, weather effects are unparalleled and is the better looking game

Atm the original xbox one does have some difficulties delivering the full experience so I would say if you have the One X Pcars is the better choice no question (imho) but if you have the original Xbox One perhaps wait until the next patch (arriving imminently) to see how it handles the game
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Buying ac has been my biggest regret on xbox. I started at the lowest level trying to drive some little hatchback and found it impossible to manual shift. Autoclutch the car wont shift at all and manual clutch is an absolute pain. I understand other games simplify clutch but having driven clutches in real cars plenty of times in my 40 yrs on this planet I found the clutch in ac (atleast in that car) completely broken. As for the physics they are far inferior and it feels like the entire game was built around being a “drift” simulator for fast and furious fan boys.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    you buying it for the Xbox right? so buy Project Cars2. AC is not great on consoles. If you have the Xbox1 X, well buy it now! Patch 4 is coming and you will be in for a treat! I am playing it on the pc right now, until the patch is out for X...and oh boy, what a fun game this is!
    Xbox One X!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Sadly I only have the one S! But I really enjoy the demo so might as well just go for it! Anyone up for some races in that case?
    Still have HDR for the game on my one S tho! It looks gorgeous besides from the spraying water from the cars in front, which looks a bit strange hehe, atleast in the demo. Don't know if it's better in the full game but! It's not really bad, just not good compared to how the game looks besides that.