Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What are the chances?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodders View Post
    Hi Jim - we get a lot of regulars that race with us that are not club members. Some just join our 5-6 lappers we run most nights and some join our events or leagues. But you are welcome to just pop on with us anytime. We tend to get our main group together later in the evening after 9pm UK but you can catch some races earlier in the day sometimes too.

Our dedi servers are offline unfortunately until the patch lag bug is fixed with them but we should be running P2P sessions with an appropriate name if you look out for it. Happy to accept a Steam friend request too. Best place to get us is on our Discord General text chat channel (see signature) which will easily let you know if we are racing and if you are brave enough can join voice too

Cheers.
    Cheers, for some reason I only have the main pcars thing going in discord and I did race once with you guys but that was once lol. I don't very often see your servers plus is it passworded?
    Core I7- 6700K - Nvidia GTX 1080 -Gigabyte Z170 HD3P Motherboard - 16gb memory - 2tb HD - Alienware 34" Gsync 144hz Monitor - Thrustmaster TSPC-racer - T3PA pro pedals- TH8A Shifter - Corsair Void wireless headset- GT Omega wheelstand - Oculus rift

Platform
    PC
    RWB 1 is always open, 2 and 3 passworded.

I think a lot of people still don't see the dedi servers properly. Often I have to move to qualy for people in the club to see them. Apart from now as they are switched of (aforementioned problems due to patch), they are always running. For the moment just look for an RWB p2p session.

I seen you popped on Discord and I said hello but think I missed you
    https://rwb-racing.enjin.com/forum

https://discord.gg/MmtTXPA

Active League - Coming Soon...........

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    no offense but you seem to not want to solve this problem, make an effort...
    Ultimate budget vr rig: i5-2500, 8gigs ram, 1050ti, 550watt psu. total cost: $375. Fanatec Forza CSR wheel, CSL Elite loadcell pedals, Fanatec sequential/H pattern shifter. Golf GTI "racing seat"

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    In total agreement Jim.
    One of the reasons I gave up in PCars1.
    I tried asseto corsa and also iRacing. there is less in both of these ,with iRacing being the least. But even iRacing has its idiots.
    I only do online mp in PCars2 and its so frustrating. I am not a perfect driver by any means . But I try to avoid crashes as much as poss.
    But trying to get your rating up to join the "safer" drivers is proving difficult if you cant finish a race...
    If you do find something please post it up. Not interested in a clan type thing just want casual but clean racing.
    I have an opinion on everything. You might not like em, but that's Democracy for you

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by bloozmahn View Post
    no offense but you seem to not want to solve this problem, make an effort...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180214_213035.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	223.7 KB 
ID:	250146

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180214_213040.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	180.2 KB 
ID:	250147

Easy tiger, that's just it I just want people on my steam list to invite/join, discord is messy.
    Core I7- 6700K - Nvidia GTX 1080 -Gigabyte Z170 HD3P Motherboard - 16gb memory - 2tb HD - Alienware 34" Gsync 144hz Monitor - Thrustmaster TSPC-racer - T3PA pro pedals- TH8A Shifter - Corsair Void wireless headset- GT Omega wheelstand - Oculus rift

Platform
    PC
    I'm looking for the same thing as you Jim, and I think I'm a really fair driver (not too bad but not among the best though) maybe because I'm an old fart (52), and I drive like I would IRL. You can add me, I play 2 or 3 evenings in the week and often Thursday and Sunday afternoons, and I always go to the end of the race, whatever happens. My pseudo is FasTer on Steam, it will be a pleasure to race with you ;-)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I'm in...on PC2 most days for casual clear racing...feel free to add me

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by FastForward352 View Post
    I'm looking for the same thing as you Jim, and I think I'm a really fair driver (not too bad but not among the best though) maybe because I'm an old fart (52), and I drive like I would IRL. You can add me, I play 2 or 3 evenings in the week and often Thursday and Sunday afternoons, and I always go to the end of the race, whatever happens. My pseudo is FasTer on Steam, it will be a pleasure to race with you ;-)
    You're old? you've got 2 years on me lol

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Miker View Post
    I'm in...on PC2 most days for casual clear racing...feel free to add me
    Are you just known as miker on steam?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by FastForward352 View Post
    I've found you. I think the join game thingy in steam works by clicking on the name so hopefully see you on track.