Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What are the chances?

Platform
    PC
    @jimortality: I've added you to my friends too, always happy to race with good people

I'm only competitive on a few tracks: Silverstone, Brands hatch, Spa, Bannochbrae, Hockenheim, Redbull. I could really do with learning more. It's tough striking a balance between learning a new track and competing on one you know well.

I really enjoy racing in the FR35, LMP's and few other open top / single seaters.

I admit that I occasionally mess things up crash, but, i always give any place back and apolgise when I get it wrong.

Hope to see you online fella.

steam: pippinfort (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198181961711/)
    Asus Rampage V Extreme || 5930k @ 4.2 / 4.0 C-States || 16Gb DDR4-3200 || 1x nVidia GTX1080ti FE || Custom Loop CPU & GPU || Corsair 900D || Oculus Rift || G920
    Asus Sabertooth X58 || X5675 @ 200x20 || 12Gb DDR3-2000 || 1x GTX1060

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by bloozmahn View Post
    no offense but you seem to not want to solve this problem, make an effort...
    You really are rude aren't you? I have seen some of your posts and they are not very nice especially as you are promoting your server, you are not the only person on here.

RWB Racing is an open club and we race every night, Discord is optional and we take requests for cars and tracks if you use voice chat, you don't have to join the club just jump on the server and race, not everyone wants set racing, they either want the same car all night or a mix of cars, that's fine with us we go with the flow and it is why we are quite popular, there are no restrictions.

We are not a league and we don't have inductions or funny handshakes, people gravitate towards us because we are relaxed and fun and above all clean, 90% of us are S rated and a lot of people that race with us find that their rating goes up a lot quicker than P2P crashfests, forget about the points it's safety you need.

We do a fun night on a Thursday, we run a league race on a Saturday for a couple of hours, that is the only time the rooms are locked, for 7 days a week there is nightly racing of all types and levels, we have a laugh on Discord and we are also polite ;-)
    https://rwb-racing.enjin.com/forum

https://discord.gg/MmtTXPA

Commodore 64, 64K RAM, Tape Drive, Grundig TV.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: FxUK, Jetsun, pippinfort

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    I only really get the chance nowadays to race on a Friday. Please feel free to add me on Steam - Topsie1

Cheers.
    i7-8700 Coffee Lake - 16gig RAM - 1080ti - Win10 64 - Logitech G29 - Rift CV1

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Not yet on pc, but soon, very soon, and just got pcars2 on steam with an empty friend list : Jetsun
    'Using No Way As Way, Having No Limitation As Limitation' - Bruce Lee
    CSL elite ps4, CSP V3, SQ V1.5
    GMT+1
    PSN: Je_Rinpoche / Steam: Jetsun
    Be Water My Friend

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsun View Post
    Not yet on pc, but soon, very soon, and just got pcars2 on steam with an empty friend list : Jetsun
    Well I'll send you a request because I don't want you to feel lonely
    Core I7- 6700K - Nvidia GTX 1080 -Gigabyte Z170 HD3P Motherboard - 16gb memory - 2tb HD - Alienware 34" Gsync 144hz Monitor - Thrustmaster TSPC-racer - T3PA pro pedals- TH8A Shifter - Corsair Void wireless headset- GT Omega wheelstand - Oculus rift

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsun View Post
    Can people please link their SteamIDs? There were 4 Jetsuns listed, pretty sure I added the right one since you have the same profile pic. I couldn't find Topsie1 in the post above you though...

Jim, thanks for the invite yesterday- I was about to join you guys but other stuff got in the way (hence the need for this thread!)