Page 232 of 244 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2433

Thread: Assetto Corsa Competizione discussion

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by FS7 View Post
    I tried all available tracks, did some races in dry & wet, car handling is good, good options for setting up races against AI, but it would be nice if there were a few more options (more detailed controlled support, being able to skip to end of qualifying), and it would be really nice if there were more tracks.
    I agree with the need for more track content. Not being able to skip quali is a little annoying, but I think it's because, when you skip it, the AI is randomly stacked on the grid, not by the actual skill/pace settings. So the racing would be off. I think the quali needs to run, so the faster paced cars get their realistic position on the grid. I compensate by just running a 5 minute quali session, which basically just gives you two hot laps. I do wish they had a way to accelerate time though, so you didn't have to wait in real time. That does seem like an oversight.
    PC: ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero| Intel I7-9700K 4.7 GHz | 32GB Ripjaws V Series | RTX 2080 Super, 8GB | Cooler Master Hyper 212 CPU Air Cooler | 1 TB Samsung Evo SSD x 2
    Rig: Accuforce V2, HE Sprint Pedals, SimLab GT1 | Alienware 34" Curved | Turn R20 U-Hub Combo, Formula Black, Porsche 918 RSR | CSS SQ | Oculus CV1 | BK LFE Mini x 2

Steam ID: Haiden773

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Haiden View Post
    I agree with the need for more track content. Not being able to skip quali is a little annoying, but I think it's because, when you skip it, the AI is randomly stacked on the grid, not by the actual skill/pace settings. So the racing would be off. I think the quali needs to run, so the faster paced cars get their realistic position on the grid. I compensate by just running a 5 minute quali session, which basically just gives you two hot laps. I do wish they had a way to accelerate time though, so you didn't have to wait in real time. That does seem like an oversight.
    Yeah, I meant to be able to accelerate time to end qualifying like I do in other games, I'm aware of the quali skip bug.

ACC feels kind of like the F1 games in the sense that there's only cars & tracks from 1 championship (obviously ACC has better car handling and better controller response than CM's F1 games), but in the 6 hrs I spent with the game the gameplay seems pretty good. Whenever I buy the game I'll most likely spend most of my time doing custom races against AI but I think it's pretty cool the preset race options they included. I still don't totally understand how pitstops work in ACC (first race I did my pitstop didn't count for some reason, in other races mechanics took too long to start working on my car and I lost several positions) but it feels like a good game for people who want to play longer races with dynamic weather.

Platform
    PC
    Yeah, I meant to be able to accelerate time to end qualifying like I do in other games, I'm aware of the quali skip bug.

ACC feels kind of like the F1 games in the sense that there's only cars & tracks from 1 championship (obviously ACC has better car handling and better controller response than CM's F1 games), but in the 6 hrs I spent with the game the gameplay seems pretty good. Whenever I buy the game I'll most likely spend most of my time doing custom races against AI but I think it's pretty cool the preset race options they included. I still don't totally understand how pitstops work in ACC (first race I did my pitstop didn't count for some reason, in other races mechanics took too long to start working on my car and I lost several positions) but it feels like a good game for people who want to play longer races with dynamic weather.
    I haven't done to many races with pit stops so do know everything about them. However I do know there is pit stop window and if you pit before or after it won't count. If the crew didn't start right away it's possible you had a penalty to serve.
    I7-7700K/GTX 1080/Corsair Vengeance 2x 8GB DDR4 DRAM/Gigabyte LGA1151 Crossfire DDR4 Motherboard/ADATA Premium Pro 256 GB SATA SSHD/Deep Cool TX Mid Tower Tesseract/
    IVRY PSVR

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by freeon View Post
    I haven't done to many races with pit stops so do know everything about them. However I do know there is pit stop window and if you pit before or after it won't count. If the crew didn't start right away it's possible you had a penalty to serve.
    I pitted during the pit window along with most AI cars, and didn't have any penalties (penalties were disabled in the race setup screen), I also checked pit strategy & tyre choice before starting the race, still no idea why in that first race my pitstop didn't count.

Platform
    PC
    I pitted during the pit window along with most AI cars, and didn't have any penalties (penalties were disabled in the race setup screen), I also checked pit strategy & tyre choice before starting the race, still no idea why in that first race my pitstop didn't count.
    You have to make sure it's set to change drivers. Sometimes it does it automatically, but most of the time, I always have to change it at the start of the race. Also, on some tracks, if your pit stall is close to the pit exit, you have to make sure you bring your car all the back into the pit run way before you cross the pit limiter line. If you don't have all four tires into the run way lane before you cross the line, it will not start the second driver's stint clock. It can be very annoying on some tracks. But make sure you map the MFD controls, so you can check and modify your pit strategy during the race.
    PC: ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero| Intel I7-9700K 4.7 GHz | 32GB Ripjaws V Series | RTX 2080 Super, 8GB | Cooler Master Hyper 212 CPU Air Cooler | 1 TB Samsung Evo SSD x 2
    Rig: Accuforce V2, HE Sprint Pedals, SimLab GT1 | Alienware 34" Curved | Turn R20 U-Hub Combo, Formula Black, Porsche 918 RSR | CSS SQ | Oculus CV1 | BK LFE Mini x 2

Steam ID: Haiden773
    The following user likes this Post: FS7

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Sorry if this has been asked before but, does anybody know if the game will run at 60fps on the ps4 Pro? I can’t find any info about this.
    Thanks!

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by IceShaft View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked before but, does anybody know if the game will run at 60fps on the ps4 Pro? I can’t find any info about this.
    Thanks!
    I don't think so but I don't know for sure.
    Steam: Bull Shark CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:Triple IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 7680x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake| Misc: Oculus Rift , Simlab GT1 EVO Rig , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Don't forget to tune in guys and gals! 8am pacific. Yup. Pacific. If you're wondering why pacific and why 8am, don't worry, so do I. I don't have a link because it doesn't matter. They won't be showing any game play, UI, AI, MP or EA, EU, AM, PM or SM. Neither of those. Just PR.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by rich1e I View Post
    Don't forget to tune in guys and gals! 8am pacific. Yup. Pacific. If you're wondering why pacific and why 8am, don't worry, so do I. I don't have a link because it doesn't matter. They won't be showing any game play, UI, AI, MP or EA, EU, AM, PM or SM. Neither of those. Just PR.
    sorry but what ??
    OS : Windows 10 64 bit \ Processor : Intel Core i7 8700k \ RAM : Corsair Vengeance led 3000mhz DDR4 16GB \ MB : S1151 ATX ASUS TUF Z370 PRO Gaming \ games on D : ST 1000DM003-1SB102 ATA Device \ ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB \ Cooler Master HAF XM case \ Dell Alienware AW3418DW \ Buttkicker Gamer Pro 2 whit Simhub \ Logitech z5500 THX \ RSEAT RS1 Assetto Corsa edition \ Fanatec V2 \ Clubsport Shifter SQ \ Clubsport Formula Carbon \ BMW GT2 Wheel \ Clubsport F1 2018 Limited Edition \ Fanatec Clubsport V3 pedals\ Renovatio SRD9C CSW sli-style data display \ Sim Racing Hardware Monsta \ Oculus Rift S and Touch System .

First racing game : Auto Racing from Intellivision .

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by bporion View Post
    sorry but what ??
    If you haven't seen their tweet then it might seem a bit cryptic. They announced a virtual preview, scheduled for 8am PST for those who love some sim racing talk with their breakfast. Anyway, I was right, they didn't show any gameplay. Just touched console version at the end. Physics will be the same, 900p on OG Xbox, 1080p on PS4. Native 4k on Xbox X and PS4 Pro. Not a single word, not even a letter on FPS. No info about tuning options.
    Last edited by rich1e I; 16-06-2020 at 16:37.