Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Assetto Corsa Competizione discussion

Platform
    XBOX1 X

Assetto Corsa Competizione discussion

It seems that AC and Blancpain are announcing something within the next half hour or so. Haven't bothered looking into getting AC but a full Blancpain grid, or better yet dedicated game would tempt me.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by APR193 View Post
    It seems that AC and Blancpain are announcing something within the next half hour or so. Haven't bothered looking into getting AC but a full Blancpain grid, or better yet dedicated game would tempt me.
    And its a dedicated Blancpain game. Steam early access in the summer, no mention of consoles yet. If a console release does happen I'm sold already
    The following user likes this Post: breyzipp

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by APR193 View Post
    And its a dedicated Blancpain game. Steam early access in the summer, no mention of consoles yet. If a console release does happen I'm sold already
    If early access only starts this summer, don't expect it on console before at least end of 2019.
    MSI TRIDENT-014EU specs : Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz | NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 3GB | RAM 8GB DDR4 | Windows 10 64 bit
    Thrustmaster TX base | F599XX EVO 30 Alcantara rim | T3PA pedals | Playseat Evolution Alcantara | Panasonic 50" 4K TV

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoTTS View Post
    If early access only starts this summer, don't expect it on console before at least end of 2019.
    Yeah not expecting it this year, probably will be based on 2019 season or both 2018 and 2019. Just hoping for some comfirmation that they have a plan for consoles at all.

WMD Member
    Day night and weather too apparently, don't know where they got that idea from
    The following 7 users likes this Post: breyzipp, John Hargreaves, pkcraistlin, PostBox981, rocho, RomKnight, Shogun613

Platform
    PC
    On the official website there's only 1 logo and it's the steam logo. So you have to wait and see ....
    MSI TRIDENT-014EU specs : Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz | NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 3GB | RAM 8GB DDR4 | Windows 10 64 bit
    Thrustmaster TX base | F599XX EVO 30 Alcantara rim | T3PA pedals | Playseat Evolution Alcantara | Panasonic 50" 4K TV

WMD Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoTTS View Post
    On the official website there's only 1 logo and it's the steam logo. So you have to wait and see ....
    Sounds ominous, if they were going to release it on console I would have expected it to be plastered alongside the Steam logo
    The following 2 users likes this Post: APR193, RoccoTTS

WMD Member
    Doesn't look like console at all for me.

The website is shocking, you can't read half the writing as its grey on black with that video playing in the background. Not good on the eyes, whoever spot checked that and thought it looked great needs to reappraise their role.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ac1.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	250504

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ac2.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	250505

It also mentions 'In the final version of the game'... which makes me think it's not going be complete when it comes out. Big shame this, I'm a PS4 player and would have been interested in this:

In the final version of the game, players can expect advanced multiplayer functionality with Assetto Corsa Competizione, including a ranking system which will evaluate individual performance and driving behavior to reward the most virtuous drivers and promote fair play in online competitions
    Last edited by DozUK; 21-02-2018 at 14:05.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: APR193, breyzipp

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    The website looks fine on my end. It is early access on Steam only, so Kunos can offere whatever they want at that stage....the only concrete things I got from this announcement: 1) official blancpain licencing including all drivers, teams, cars and tracks. 1) single player: championship will be available (SMS LOOK AT THIS!!!) 3) race lights!!! 4) some sort of weather and night racing, but it is unclear if it will offer day/night transitions and changeable weather...
    Xbox One X!
    The following user likes this Post: breyzipp

Platform
    PC
    Instabuy for me, will be nice to see what they can do with the Unreal 4 engine. At least the tracks won't be so sterile anymore and we'll be getting the remaining ones from the Blancpain series too hopefully.
    Join us for 3 short races with 'Friday Night Fun' (8PM eastern/1AM UK/2AM Europe): http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ght-Fun-Server
    Or come on Saturday same hour for the 'Saturday Night Special' (a single one hour race with mandatory pit): http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...aces-Saturdays