Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: T300RS FFB Settings

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by simsimsheree View Post
    Actually, there IS a section where user setups can be had... In the online TT sector. You can download tunes from anyone who posts them there.

But my point is that, rather than make the new player jump through hoops to go and get them (if any exist for the car you want to try), if something FAR closer to these tunes were simply made the default, game retention would be a lot more than it currently is.

And, just like car tunes, no, we aren't shooting for 'perfect' with an FFB default change. But a damn sight closer would be nice!

In a game with a free demo, the demo should really hold newcomers hands if they want people to migrate and buy the full game. I often wonder how much money SMS has lost by not optimizing the tunes and tire temps, and FFB etc., before they put it in the hands of someone that has likely only played Forza or GT6? And how much SMS has lost by people that DO buy the game and quickly consign it to the used bin (which cuts into SMS's bottom line as a new copy sale is lost and no money goes to SMS for the resale).
    The download tunes is more for PC players we can only download the fastest cars in the game so getting a tune of your choice is pretty impossible.
    A TV, Wheel, Pedals & Game.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaskarspants View Post
    Tone at 100 is what I used for several weeks, it does a great job of communicating the feeling of weight transfer and to me has a SoP feeling about it, but front wheel tyre slip and subtle grip changes are not felt so keenly.

High tone is more exciting perhaps, low tone is more detailed and much lighter.
    The wheel feeling as already told in my previous post is very personal. What I consider fine to me could not be satisfying for someonelse.
    In any case I like a wheel which reproduce closer the sensation I got while driving my car like happens in AC. The setting I found make this job very well and since I adopted them my performance on tracks improved consistently especially for braking: now I feel the car when is losing grip turning or braking and the wheel ffb is consinstent. But I repeat this is for me. I bet that if we ask 1000 people their ideal ffb each one will give a different answer.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Racing View Post
    The wheel feeling as already told in my previous post is very personal. What I consider fine to me could not be satisfying for someonelse.
    In any case I like a wheel which reproduce closer the sensation I got while driving my car like happens in AC. The setting I found make this job very well and since I adopted them my performance on tracks improved consistently especially for braking: now I feel the car when is losing grip turning or braking and the wheel ffb is consinstent. But I repeat this is for me. I bet that if we ask 1000 people their ideal ffb each one will give a different answer.
    Yeah, I don't like the extra effects of AC coming through the wheel. Which are not experienced in a real vehicle. But, that's my opinion.
    Project CARS 2 T150 & T300 RS
    PC's used during WMD 2
    PC 1 Win 10 Home 64bit MSI 970 Gamer/FX-8350(4.2), 16GB Crucial, Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC (MSI AfterBurner 1100 and 1425)
    PC 2 Win 10 Home 64bit ASUS Prime X370-Pro/Ryzen 7 1700X 3.77 GHz, 32 GB Corsair Veng 3200 @ 2933,
    MSI GAMING X GTX 1070 (MSI AfterBurner 120/89/137/425)
    PC 3 Win 10 Home 64bit ASUS Prime Z270-A/i7 7700K 4.5 GHz, 32 GB GSKILL Trident White 3200, EVGA SC GTX 1070 (MSI AfterBurner 109/89/124/425) Oculus Rift CV1 (VR Cover for eyewear)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bashmo92 View Post
    i'll gonna try this afternoon and let you know. working together we will find the best ffb ever on ps4.
    Quote Originally Posted by sroc3 View Post
    I personally have tried XTRO's settings tonight and they are SPOT on. WOW. Highly recommend you try them.

Also, for those that do not know yet (it took me a while to realize this) - make sure each car is on the "Stable" setup when Editing settings in the pit. I had them on "loose" and didn't realize it. When sunny - I also always make sure I select the "Slick" tires. Adjusting steering ratio helps too depending on which car you are driving.
    Do you mind if you give me those wheel setting please for xtro

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Now I'm running as gtsimms suggested

Gain 65
    Volume 80
    Tone 50
    Fx 0

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    You will feel every details that you need

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bashmo92 View Post
    Now I'm running as gtsimms suggested

Gain 65
    Volume 80
    Tone 50
    Fx 0
    And flavour? Raw, immersive or informative?

Platform
    PS4
    I let here my ffb settings(they are in my signature) I go with a T150, but people that tried my settings on a T300 where quite happy.
    To get some more "weight" on the wheel you can increase the "volume" setting.

I have very little to nown clipping and a great feeling of all what the car does.

So I hope that my settings fits to some people here also.
    Current Rig: Playseat Challenge + Trusthmaster T150RS + T3PA pedals + brake Mod.
    UDP APP's:RSDash, Dashmeter pro for AC/PC, PCarsTT.
    FFB PCars2:RAW,65,40,35,35,0'40.
    My lema: "SimRacing For Fun!"