Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: T300RS FFB Settings

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Titzon Toast View Post
    The last bar on the right hand side. If it's constantly showing up red.
    A little bit over severe bumps is fine though, it shows you're near the top of the range.
    So the fifth bar?(the last one?) If I'm clipping it will be red? Cause with all the setting that I tried it never flashed red.
    Do you suggest to try the settings in your signature?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire77 View Post
    I really don't think SMS is going for the AC FFB feeling. I admit I also find I enjoy the feel of AC better, but pCARS 2 is good but different. After playing for a bit I have found that I get the info I need and it feels convincing.

My settings are more on the dull side and for the T300 on ps4 but people are welcome to give them a try. These are the latest I am using for the Ginetta GT5

RAW
    Gain = 75
    Volume = 37 (this can change from 28-40 depending on the car. I mapped keys to change it on the fly)
    Tone = 30
    FX = 25
    With this settings did you feel asphalt and feeling with tyres? Also with the kerbs?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ProDriver View Post
    Here you have mine...

I didn't forget your video tomorrow I will.try it!
    P.s. why I can't post link? Neither your YouTube link?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    I do not like to change the setting anytime. We have to be honest and say that PC2 is better of AC in many things as number of cars, classes, career... but to be fair AC is still better with the driving feeling and I should add the championships customization which for me is an added value,. Notwithstanding PC2 package is superior than what AC offer today on console. This is my personal opinion nothing less nothing more.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bashmo92 View Post
    With this settings did you feel asphalt and feeling with tyres? Also with the kerbs?
    I can feel road texture, bumps (Curbs if the curbs have texture, some are smooth) and I get the information I need to know if the rear or front is starting to come loose. The road surface itself you will feel very lightly when in a straight line because the normal bumps you would feel in a car come through the seat. So if you pay attention driving a real car what you can actually feel in the steering wheel on a smooth road is almost nothing, most of it is through the frame into your seat.

I hope that answers your question.

Basic advice for many people. Stop trying to make the FFB in this game feel a specific way.. and use the settings to enhance the feeling you need to know what the car is doing and for it to be enjoyable. Just like FFB in GTS is different than FFB AC, and they are both different from Dirt titles. They all have their ways of providing feel and info. If you spend all your time worrying about getting a specific feel, you will forget to just enjoy racing in the game.

Edit - I also had my settings for the Ginetta GT5 incorrect.. I run the volume at 32 and the FX at 32. The other was when I ran the Ginnetta JR.
    PS4-Pro // T300rs // TH8a // T3PA-Pros // Numpad button box // WSP & Folding Chair
    But yeah.. I am not that good. - CC
    The following 3 users likes this Post: ironik, o_O-EaZy-O_o, Zaskarspants

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    In half an hour I will be at home so I can try all your suggestion and let you know about the results.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ProDriver View Post
    Here you have mine...

I've tried your settings not bad good feeling but is too much the strenght on volume.. i will put it a little bit down.
    did you tried something else?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    I can feel road texture, bumps (Curbs if the curbs have texture, some are smooth) and I get the information I need to know if the rear or front is starting to come loose. The road surface itself you will feel very lightly when in a straight line because the normal bumps you would feel in a car come through the seat. So if you pay attention driving a real car what you can actually feel in the steering wheel on a smooth road is almost nothing, most of it is through the frame into your seat.

I hope that answers your question.

Basic advice for many people. Stop trying to make the FFB in this game feel a specific way.. and use the settings to enhance the feeling you need to know what the car is doing and for it to be enjoyable. Just like FFB in GTS is different than FFB AC, and they are both different from Dirt titles. They all have their ways of providing feel and info. If you spend all your time worrying about getting a specific feel, you will forget to just enjoy racing in the game.

Edit - I also had my settings for the Ginetta GT5 incorrect.. I run the volume at 32 and the FX at 32. The other was when I ran the Ginnetta JR.
    GTS ffb is just ridiculous i really hate, the only good thing on that game is the online multiplayer (stop ot).
    I Like the AC ffb cause it transfers to me all the sensation that i need for a good drive.
    btw i tried your set up , i like it! is smooth but there are details, and first of all is very precise.
    But... if you have some suggestion to feel a little bit more the tyres slip and grip, and a just a little of the asphalt could be very awesome!
    A kind of little bit richer..
    is it possible?
    i know i'm insatiable xD

p.s. is my english correct? i'm trying to improve it.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bashmo92 View Post
    GTS ffb is just ridiculous i really hate, the only good thing on that game is the online multiplayer (stop ot).
    I Like the AC ffb cause it transfers to me all the sensation that i need for a good drive.
    btw i tried your set up , i like it! is smooth but there are details, and first of all is very precise.
    But... if you have some suggestion to feel a little bit more the tyres slip and grip, and a just a little of the asphalt could be very awesome!
    A kind of little bit richer..
    is it possible?
    i know i'm insatiable xD

p.s. is my english correct? i'm trying to improve it.
    You can try lowering volume a little (if you have it at 32 try 27) then raise Tone to 40 and FX to 45.

My english is terrible, I am from the USA. I can understand what you mean though.
    PS4-Pro // T300rs // TH8a // T3PA-Pros // Numpad button box // WSP & Folding Chair
    But yeah.. I am not that good. - CC
    The following user likes this Post: Zaskarspants

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    You can try lowering volume a little (if you have it at 32 try 27) then raise Tone to 40 and FX to 45.

My english is terrible, I am from the USA. I can understand what you mean though.
    i'll gonna try this afternoon and let you know. working together we will find the best ffb ever on ps4.