Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Just got a One X....

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Just got a One X....

and wow! I'm blown away. This was the first game I downloaded on my new Xbox. It went from looking mediocre, to straight up beautiful! I'm impressed. Loving the game way more now! 4k is awesome.

Good job devs. 👍

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperFallout3 View Post
    and wow! I'm blown away. This was the first game I downloaded on my new Xbox. It went from looking mediocre, to straight up beautiful! I'm impressed. Loving the game way more now! 4k is awesome.

Good job devs. ��
    It does not run at 4k. Enhanced Framerate is 1080p. Enhanced Resolution is 1620p (dynamic). Enhanced Visuals is 1440p (dynamic).

Which graphical enhancement are you using? Welcome to the Xbox One X family.
    Project CARS 2 - Gold Member
    Xbox One X/Seagate USB 3.0 4TB/Netgear Nighthawk x6 AC3200/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/PCars Dash/Crew Chief for Project CARS/Turtle Beach Elite 800X/LG 43UH6500 4K UHD HDR (w/HDR Game Mode)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by nissan4ever View Post
    It does not run at 4k. Enhanced Framerate is 1080p. Enhanced Resolution is 1620p (dynamic). Enhanced Visuals is 1440p (dynamic).

Which graphical enhancement are you using? Welcome to the Xbox One X family.
    Thanks for the info, game looks amazing. I'm running enhanced visuals, the game runs fine, no complaints from me.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Thanks for the info, game looks amazing. I'm running enhanced visuals, the game runs fine, no complaints from me.
    I run enhanced framerate myself. When I play the game
    Xbox One X/Seagate USB 3.0 4TB/Netgear Nighthawk x6 AC3200/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/PCars Dash/Crew Chief for Project CARS/Turtle Beach Elite 800X/LG 43UH6500 4K UHD HDR (w/HDR Game Mode)

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Welcome to project Cars 3

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Roushman624 View Post
    Ha Ha Ha Ha

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Roushman624 View Post
    That's a good one.
    PRIME Z270A | i5-7600K @ 4.4GHz | 16GB @ 3200MHz | RX580 (8GB) @ 1390/2200MHz | G920 with GTEYE-springs and H-shifter
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Ixoye56, nissan4ever, Roushman624

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I'm running enhanced visuals, the game runs fine, no complaints from me.
    Where can you find this setting? Is it in the game settings somewhere or in the console settings? And is it only on X?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by moustace View Post
    Where can you find this setting? Is it in the game settings somewhere or in the console settings? And is it only on X?
    This setting is only available on the Xbox X. You'll find it inside graphics settings of PC2 ingame.

And to the thread opener congratulations for this good decision. May you enjoy your new console.
    Last edited by bluesky0870; 05-03-2018 at 20:51.
    GT the same as my username
    The following 3 users likes this Post: moustace, nissan4ever, Roushman624

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesky0870 View Post
    This setting is only available on the Xbox X. You'll find it inside graphics settings of PC2 ingame.

And to the thread opener congratulations for this good decision. May you enjoy your new console.
    Thank you. I totally am enjoying it. I gotta admit, I was a bit worried that I might not see a big enough difference to justify the $500+ I spent, but I am happy to say that it was totally worth it. And now that I've been playing more, I feel like I am driving much better. It feels so smooth.
    The following 8 users likes this Post: Alan Dallas, Hammerpgh, John Hargreaves, Konan, Mowzer, nissan4ever, Roushman624, wings596