Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Just got a One X....

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by nissan4ever View Post
    Yeah, I chuckled at the thought that people allegedly had to take out a loan to get the X. LMAO
    Whatever

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    I've seen loans been taken out for waaaay more silly things than buying a gaming console...
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!

Forum rules please read: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1355858
    The following 3 users likes this Post: John Hargreaves, nissan4ever, Zaskarspants

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    This sounds awesome. I'll definitely try.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Senser View Post
    Well, you may disagree and that is your purgative, but I say "if they release a new console so close to the release of the X then that is going to leave a very bitter taste in the mouth for many
    . You ae clearly one who it won't leave a bitter taste. Frankly, it wouldn't bother me too much either, if they release it and I want it I will pre-order it.

There are many on here who have taken out loans or had to save for ages just to get the X, so I am sure that those people will feel aggrieved the most.

Yes I saw it also. They didn't mention dates, but since E3 there have been a lot of rumours and speculation of a 2020 release, but it is purely that.
    Come on dude, seriously? We are in 2018, people today are buying new phones every year. And we all know how expensive phones can be, way more than a new console. The X is an enhanced Xbox One. Not next gen. You may think some people will be left with a 'bitter" taste in their mouths, but I can tell you there's way more people excited for the next generation of consoles. Myself included.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: nissan4ever, OddTimer

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperFallout3 View Post
    Come on dude, seriously? We are in 2018, people today are buying new phones every year. And we all know how expensive phones can be, way more than a new console. The X is an enhanced Xbox One. Not next gen. You may think some people will be left with a 'bitter" taste in their mouths, but I can tell you there's way more people excited for the next generation of consoles. Myself included.
    Meanwhile i'm still using my x years old Samsung Galaxy...not everyone is a Rockefeller mate...
    If what you claim is true everyone would have upgraded to the X or Pro already...
    Last edited by Konan; 07-07-2018 at 08:46.
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!

Forum rules please read: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1355858

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperFallout3 View Post
    I'll throw my hat into that as well. Well said. Can't wait for Microsoft Scarlett (code name) to be released in 2 yrs.
    Project CARS 2 - Gold Member
    Xbox One X/Seagate USB 3.0 4TB/Netgear Nighthawk x6 AC3200/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/PCars Dash/Crew Chief for Project CARS/Turtle Beach Elite 800X/LG 43UH6500 4K UHD HDR (w/HDR Game Mode)
    The following user likes this Post: OddTimer