Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Just got a One X....

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Definitely something I am considering if I can find a decent deal for one.. oh yeah and the money

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Just be careful not to stare at those amazing skies as sun is setting. I face planted my car straight into a wall on lap 9/10 in first place. Restart
    AKA Joseph Gossen
    Console - Xbox One X / MacBook Pro TouchBar - CPU: 2,7 GHz Quad-Core Intel i7; RAM: 16GB LPDDR3 2133 MHz; GPU: AMD Radeon Pro 455 2GB; O.S.: Mac OS+Boot Camp Windows 10 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2,CSLE WB + UXH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, | Rig: RSEAT RS1
    The following 5 users likes this Post: Hammerpgh, Ixoye56, John Hargreaves, Konan, OddTimer

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by transfix View Post
    Just be careful not to stare at those amazing skies as sun is setting. I face planted my car straight into a wall on lap 9/10 in first place. Restart
    Restart?
    Shame on you...
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Shoemaker, WoodyLizard

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerpgh View Post
    Definitely something I am considering if I can find a decent deal for one.. oh yeah and the money
    Always worth looking, always get 12 months live gold alot cheaper on here too https://www.hotukdeals.com/tag/xbox
    Xbox one x, Thrustmaster Tx, Ferrari F1 add on, Ferrari 599XX EVO alacantara add on, T3pa pro pedals, Th8a shifter, Gt omega art cockpit, Samsung 49" Qled tv
    The following user likes this Post: Hammerpgh

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Restart?
    Shame on you...
    I needed the points. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it lol
    AKA Joseph Gossen
    Console - Xbox One X / MacBook Pro TouchBar - CPU: 2,7 GHz Quad-Core Intel i7; RAM: 16GB LPDDR3 2133 MHz; GPU: AMD Radeon Pro 455 2GB; O.S.: Mac OS+Boot Camp Windows 10 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2,CSLE WB + UXH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, | Rig: RSEAT RS1
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

tem23
    You should try Forza 7 for showing the power of the Xbox One X, 4k at 60fps. I know we all love project cars which is better, but hear me out lol.

If you want eye melting amazing graphics you should try Forza 7, Daytona at night or the Prague track, put into the mix each race you get cool liveries on cars as it has custom livery maker and puts other racers designs on cars makes for a cool experience.

Too bad the game dosen't handle like project cars though, but if you want to chill and enjoy visuals of your new One X you should check it out.
    The following user likes this Post: Hammerpgh

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperFallout3 View Post
    and wow! I'm blown away. This was the first game I downloaded on my new Xbox. It went from looking mediocre, to straight up beautiful! I'm impressed. Loving the game way more now! 4k is awesome.

Good job devs. 👍
    Hi Casper, Is it really that noticeable ? Compared to the OG One ?
    Iím finally getting the 1X on Thursday and canít wait to play pc2 on it.
    XBoX Live - LEWYOOOSH - Xbox 1X - G920 with GTEYE Spring & wheelstand pro and comfy sofa - Panasonic TX58EX750B 4KUHD - Onkyo TX-NR676E Atmos receiver -Tannoy revolution XT fronts - Dali ZENSOR Vokal Center - Monitor audio bronze FX - Dali E12F sub - turtle Beach 800x
    The following user likes this Post: OddTimer

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewy View Post
    Hi Casper, Is it really that noticeable ? Compared to the OG One ?
    I’m finally getting the 1X on Thursday and can’t wait to play pc2 on it.
    Like night and day man. It looks so much better. The detail in the cars is awesome, and the mirror reflections no longer look like crap. The tracks looks gorgeous. You're in for a treat.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Lewy, Outlaw Peet

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperFallout3 View Post
    Like night and day man. It looks so much better. The detail in the cars is awesome, and the mirror reflections no longer look like crap. The tracks looks gorgeous. You're in for a treat.
    Not to mention that the game runs way better despite grid size and weather and time cycle (flawless in Enhanced Framerate mode).
    Project CARS 2 - Gold Member
    Xbox One X/Seagate USB 3.0 4TB/Netgear Nighthawk x6 AC3200/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/PCars Dash/Crew Chief for Project CARS/Turtle Beach Elite 800X/LG 43UH6500 4K UHD HDR (w/HDR Game Mode)
    The following user likes this Post: Lewy

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    All good to know about the X.

Thing is I am pretty stoked by how well the game is now running on my OG with the cars I have tested so far. I am bound to come across others like the Audi R8 that has the same problems that one exhibits but as long as I can get most of the cars behaving like they have so far for me then I am happy and can continue on my current box for a while longer.

The problems of the R8 do make me wonder why though... what is it about that car (and any others like it) that produce such a problem when the AI numbers go over 15.
    The following user likes this Post: Lewy