Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Just got a One X....

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Just had an email saying it’s being delivered today instead of tomorrow. Now that never normally happens. Oh yeah!!!
    XBoX Live - LEWYOOOSH - Xbox 1X - G920 with GTEYE Spring & wheelstand pro and comfy sofa - Panasonic TX58EX750B 4KUHD - Onkyo TX-NR676E Atmos receiver -Tannoy revolution XT fronts - Dali ZENSOR Vokal Center - Monitor audio bronze FX - Dali E12F sub - turtle Beach 800x
    The following 5 users likes this Post: Hammerpgh, Konan, nissan4ever, OddTimer, Zaskarspants

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewy View Post
    Just had an email saying it’s being delivered today instead of tomorrow. Now that never normally happens. Oh yeah!!!
    From sad to ecstatic in a few minutes...LOL
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Lewy, nissan4ever

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I am excited too, a bit off topic but i broke my tv a few days ago, a 1080p 40inch. This morning I ordered a 4k hdr 55inch and it is due to arrive later today. I am really looking forward to seeing all those pixels.
    Cockpit view. 28 inch distance to 58 inch 4k HDR TV. Proper fov, 84. World movement 30, all other camera movement, 0. G920, shifter, Raw, 100, 50-80, 15-35, 0. Assists, all off. Currently play 90-120/100 AI. 10-20 lap quick races, some tt. Decent hifi, big speakers. Home made rig.
    You Tube Channel, recording my attempts to beat the AI at 120/100.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAW...nmkXnpurVpNxzQ
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Hammerpgh, Konan, Lewy

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    First 5 mins on the 1X with PC2.... omg!! Wow!!!
    XBoX Live - LEWYOOOSH - Xbox 1X - G920 with GTEYE Spring & wheelstand pro and comfy sofa - Panasonic TX58EX750B 4KUHD - Onkyo TX-NR676E Atmos receiver -Tannoy revolution XT fronts - Dali ZENSOR Vokal Center - Monitor audio bronze FX - Dali E12F sub - turtle Beach 800x
    The following 6 users likes this Post: Hammerpgh, Invincible, John Hargreaves, Konan, nissan4ever, OddTimer

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Shut up!! lol

Just kidding

Good to hear it's made such a difference.

Out of interest it would be good to know how much better other games are on it as well.
    The following user likes this Post: Lewy

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerpgh View Post
    Shut up!! lol

Just kidding

Good to hear it's made such a difference.

Out of interest it would be good to know how much better other games are on it as well.
    Yeah me too. I’m gonna have to force myself to stop playing pc2 for a bit so I can try some others out.
    I’m just updating my other games with the enhancement patches and I’ll let you know mate.

Can Anyone with the 1X tell us what the best graphic setting to use plz on PC2? Resolution, frame rate etc
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Hammerpgh, nissan4ever

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    The x is night and day to the og. I was a bit concerned myself that it wouldn’t live up to the hype and semi hesitant to drop the coin. Fortunately I was able to wheel and deal various gift cards from Christmas and consolidate them into being for the same store. Paid the difference and was off. A bit greasy but well worth it. Knowing what I know now though I would be willing to just pony up the cash. Welcome. Enjoy.

Edit: to answer above, I use enhanced visuals and rarely have any issues.
    Last edited by WGIstation6a; 07-03-2018 at 14:57.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Hammerpgh, Lewy

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Yeah me too. I’m gonna have to force myself to stop playing pc2 for a bit so I can try some others out.
    I’m just updating my other games with the enhancement patches and I’ll let you know mate.

Can Anyone with the 1X tell us what the best graphic setting to use plz on PC2? Resolution, frame rate etc
    I am using enhanced framerates. The game still looks pretty good and l haven't noticed the slightest frame rate drop within 2 months.

Other x enhanced games are impressive too. Especially Assassin's Creed Origins is absolutely stunning. The first days with my new Xbox X l climbed up some hills just to have a look around. This game is totally amazing and so full of lovely designed details.
    Forza 7 is absolute eyecandy too.
    But even the games that still are not enhanced are looking better and more detailed due to better hardware.
    GT the same as my username
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Lewy, nissan4ever

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Ive had my One X for about a month and yes it is like night and day compared to the OG. PC2, Forza 7, FIFA, Overwatch, Even GTAV is better. Overall system-wise the UI is snappier, and the console itself is almost half the size of the OG (and no damn power brick!)

I was a little shaky dropping $500 dollars also, but after a few hours with it that first night no regrets.

Also if you want it to look extra good, buy one of those vertical stands for it, and if you do any kind of movie or tv watching from it get the xbox media remote.

But getting back to Project Cars 2, it looks amazing, and with full AI fields with multi-classes zipping around a track, using the replay mode is a treat. Its sometimes hard to tell if if its real or if its memorex.
    The following 4 users likes this Post: Hammerpgh, Konan, Lewy, nissan4ever

Platform
    PC
    Great thread, I am seriously looking for a reason to get one of these. Unfortunately I have just had the bill for repairing our central heating boiler and it came to exactly 1.5 XB1Xs, so I guess it will have to wait. Although mother's day is coming up soon, I wonder if wifey fancies a new console rather than a bunch of flowers...
    i5-6600K/Zotac GTX 1070 AMP/Win10 64bit/16Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Beyer Dynamic DT990 Pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/Oculus CV1/Logitech G29+G25 shifter/DSD P2 button box

WMD1 + WMD2 Member
    The following 7 users likes this Post: DjVinnyy69, Hammerpgh, Konan, Lewy, OddTimer, skcusIHC, thevilleky