Thread: Is it just me?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Is it just me?

I'm starting to think I must be the world's biggest idiot. A number of times I have come in to take a mandatory pit stop, the "pit in" notification is activated and visible, I enter the pits and cannot for the life of me tell which of the lollipop men is mine. Even worse, I go to each one, the length of the pit lane and none of them want to service me. Having exhausted all the options, I then face disqualification for failing to take a mandatory pit stop.

It must be some glaringly obvious thing, right? I know how to request pit service, I know how to drive up to a lollipop man. I see others who seem to be unclear about which pit is theirs but it seems everyone else is getting service.

Beats me why anyone sets up multiplayer races with mandatory pit stops in any case, but I am losing count of the number of DNFs I have for this reason. Even in a best case, how are you supposed to tell which pit is yours?

Platform
    PC
    You can enable the visual indicator in the Gameplay Options.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | 2x EVGA GTX 970 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | 2x Buttkickers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    There is a really nice setting somewhere that helps. I'm not sure what its called, but you can set it so there's an obvious indicator on the pit which is yours. Helps a lot. I'm sure someone will clarify the specific setting, but it's really helpful.
    PSN: Atak-Kat44

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    "Pitstop visual cue"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	251661
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!

Forum rules please read: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1355858
    The following user likes this Post: Atak Kat

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Thanks, all. Have activated it and will check it out the next time I'm dumb enough to join a race with a mandatory pitstop.
    The following user likes this Post: Konan