Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Random constantly Disconnections

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro

Angry Random constantly Disconnections

Hello! I would like to express my disappointment with Sighly Mad Studios' disregard for the constant and random disconnections that have occurred in the multiplayer Project Cars 2. I run a championship in Brazil that had around 150 members and has been very frustrating see colleagues who train for a full week for the race to be disconnected subtly. Everyone has tried everything, but we have not even managed to mitigate the problem. On average, 30 to 50% of people who run, can not finish the race for 45 minutes. It has been very frustrating to see top riders from the best of Brazil, giving up Project Cars 2 and going to more stable platforms like iRacing or even the Assetto Corsa. Project Cars started with the support of the community but unfortunately we have not been reciprocated by Sligly Mad Studios who does not even officially assum this serious problem or intends to try to solve the problem. I regret that many are already losing hope. The game will be 1 year old and multiplayer - fundamental in this type of game - remains very unstable. I believe that if SMS intends to consolidate in the industry for a long time, it should take a little more care of its credibility. Please listen to your community. Thank you!
    Last edited by Rafaellongbeach; 12-03-2018 at 16:38.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Exactly! Many disconnections going on and discouraging drivers
    The following user likes this Post: Rafaellongbeach

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    The game has greatly improved the lags, but the disconnects are compromising online events. As Rafael spoke, we have a group with more than 150 players, but today we have not even 30 running.
    The following user likes this Post: Rafaellongbeach

Platform
    PC
    - Is this happening especially from 1 month ago?

- When disconnections occur, many players get disconnected at same time?

- P2P or DS?

We're talking about online disconnections after patch 4 here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ltiplayer-game

Any additional info would be helpful to discover the causes (number of players, weather slots, moment of disconection...)
    Last edited by Asturbo; 12-03-2018 at 17:13.
    CPU: Intel i7-8700K | GPU: nVidia GTX 1080 | RAM: Gskill 2x8GB DDR4 3200 | MB: Asus ROG Strix Z370 | SSD: Samsung 951 PCI 250GB | Monitor: Asus VG248 144Hz | Wheel: Fanatec CSL | SO: Windows 10 Pro 64bits
    WMD1 & WMD2 Gold Member /// Steam Profile /// Unofficial Issue List /// Button Box Label Template /// DS Flags Calculator
    The following 2 users likes this Post: mister dog, Rafaellongbeach

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    unfortunately, this is happening since pcars 2 was launched. when it occurs, just some people are disconected, randomly. We realized the disconnect occurs even you are not facing lag's issue. Some people connect and disconnect instantly. Another people starts to race and are disconnected subtly. PS the problem are occuring on the PS4 plataform and this tread are in PC. Can you fix it or I have to creat a new post on the PS4 forum? thank you

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Well, answering the another questions, as we play on the ps4 plattform, i think the one option are the P2P connection (I think Dedicated Connection is only for Pc users, is that correct?).

Usualy we race just with two weather slots.

The disconnect occurs alike the number of player. We saw disconnects with just 4 players, with 10 or 15 players.

Some guys dont even connect to the lobby. They connect and disconnect subtly. In another time, the disconnect occurs on the race, any time. (the start, middle or end of the race)

Platform
    PC
    If it happens in PS4, it would be better in PS section. You have posted this one in the PC section and in your profile I also see PC (please change it in your profile for avoid confusion).

The issue in PC may be different, because the problems arised especially after patch 4.
    Last edited by Asturbo; 12-03-2018 at 18:00.
    CPU: Intel i7-8700K | GPU: nVidia GTX 1080 | RAM: Gskill 2x8GB DDR4 3200 | MB: Asus ROG Strix Z370 | SSD: Samsung 951 PCI 250GB | Monitor: Asus VG248 144Hz | Wheel: Fanatec CSL | SO: Windows 10 Pro 64bits
    WMD1 & WMD2 Gold Member /// Steam Profile /// Unofficial Issue List /// Button Box Label Template /// DS Flags Calculator

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Thanks. I already changed my profile to Ps4 Pro user. Could you redirect the tread of my post or I have to just creat a new Post on the Ps4 forum?

Platform
    PC
    Sorry, I can't. Wait a little bit to see if a gentle mod could do the job...
    Last edited by Asturbo; 12-03-2018 at 17:55.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Thank for correcting the tread.
    Last edited by Rafaellongbeach; 12-03-2018 at 18:01.