Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: PC2Tuner - Engineering Tune Visualization

Platform
    PS4
    Big shout out to @Zeraxx aka Zeratall
    I haven't delved deep into the app yet, but just the suspension calculator with the high+low speed spring response graphs has taken the stability of the cars I've tuned to another level.
    Also love the setup database, something sorely missing from the pc2 community.
    When I get more time to test and develop my setups I'll post them. Great results so far. Thanks to zeraxx and Co.

Next stage is to hook it up to udp and see what it spits out.
    G29 FFB RAW 70-50-5-10

What tire compound were you using?
    What was your tire pressure?
    What was the track and tire temperatures?
    The following 4 users likes this Post: DozUK, SGETI, VelvetTorpedo, Voodoochild

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by hkraft300 View Post
    Big shout out to @Zeraxx aka Zeratall
    I haven't delved deep into the app yet, but just the suspension calculator with the high+low speed spring response graphs has taken the stability of the cars I've tuned to another level.
    Also love the setup database, something sorely missing from the pc2 community.
    When I get more time to test and develop my setups I'll post them. Great results so far. Thanks to zeraxx and Co.

Next stage is to hook it up to udp and see what it spits out.
    Thank you bud , hearing all the positive feedback really keeps us motivated. We absolutely love hearing all the success stories, wait until you try the udp features your gonna be yet again on another level heheh
    RacingSimTools.com : Owner
    PC2Tuner, Car Tuning Software - https://www.racingsimtools.com/product-page/pc2tuner
    Tuning Discord :https://discord.gg/w2MeTey
    The following 2 users likes this Post: DozUK, Purg

Platform
    PS4
    UDP will help me fine tune per track and get the alignment sorted too.
    Right now I'm just rebuilding base tunes, getting the spring and damper balance sorted. In GT cars I tend to stick to a developed base setup, with minor tweaks to weight distribution to adjust balance.
    Then it's minor Aero, rake, pressure, diff and gear tweaks to get the car in the zone.

With proto and formula cars I'm still learning and experimenting with applying 3rd spring to get the best out of them.
    G29 FFB RAW 70-50-5-10

What tire compound were you using?
    What was your tire pressure?
    What was the track and tire temperatures?
    The following user likes this Post: Zeratall

WMD Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hkraft300 View Post
    UDP will help me fine tune per track and get the alignment sorted too.
    Right now I'm just rebuilding base tunes, getting the spring and damper balance sorted. In GT cars I tend to stick to a developed base setup, with minor tweaks to weight distribution to adjust balance.
    Then it's minor Aero, rake, pressure, diff and gear tweaks to get the car in the zone.

With proto and formula cars I'm still learning and experimenting with applying 3rd spring to get the best out of them.
    This app takes immersion to another level. The way Zach has evolved this app from the beginning to what you see now is nothing sort of genius, I've learnt so much from using it and advice from the group. Zach is very generous with his time and extremely helpful with his explanations and demonstrations.

It's an incredible app
    The following 6 users likes this Post: hkraft300, Maskmagog, pcars rookie, SGETI, VelvetTorpedo, Zeratall

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by DozUK View Post
    This app takes immersion to another level. The way Zach has evolved this app from the beginning to what you see now is nothing sort of genius, I've learnt so much from using it and advice from the group. Zach is very generous with his time and extremely helpful with his explanations and demonstrations.

It's an incredible app
    You guys are awesome, I appreciate the kind words, but it really has been the feedback you guys have been giving me from day 1 that has turned this app into what it is today, not me!
    RacingSimTools.com : Owner
    PC2Tuner, Car Tuning Software - https://www.racingsimtools.com/product-page/pc2tuner
    Tuning Discord :https://discord.gg/w2MeTey
    The following user likes this Post: repsol23