Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: FFB Project CARS 2 - PRO V2.0

Platform
    PC
    Sorry to say this but after sending my McLaren wheel back because of shifting problems with the flippers, it is now my new Shifter which has shifting problems. I calibrated it several times but nothing solve the problem.
    When I shift to the 4th gear ( from 3rd to 4th or from 5th back to 4th) it often sees the 4th as a 2nd gear. Result, blowing the engine. The shifter is really great and the sequential shifter works great and flawless but only the 4th gear is often seen as 2nd gear.
    Damned, I start to believe Fanatec is indeed a cheap customer product designer. Hope to see my wheel working a lot longer without problems.
    I just have the shifter 1 week and already faulty.
    Steam: Bull Shark CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:Triple IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 7680x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake| Misc: Oculus Rift , Simlab GT1 EVO Rig , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.

Platform
    PC
    Opened a new support ticket for my Shifter. Hooray for Fanatec.. It picks any gear it likes. I can shift to 3rd gear but it is every time a surprise which gear it picks. Today after 6 times from 4th to 5th, instead of the 5th gear it chooses the reverse, I decided to open a ticket again. Nice when you like spinning around on a track but not if you're driving in the top 3 and loose it because the shifter goes his own way.

€270 for a shifter with a 80% chance it picks the wrong gear.. Nice nice..
    Steam: Bull Shark CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:Triple IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 7680x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake| Misc: Oculus Rift , Simlab GT1 EVO Rig , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Olijke Poffer View Post
    Opened a new support ticket for my Shifter. Hooray for Fanatec.. It picks any gear it likes. I can shift to 3rd gear but it is every time a surprise which gear it picks. Today after 6 times from 4th to 5th, instead of the 5th gear it chooses the reverse, I decided to open a ticket again. Nice when you like spinning around on a track but not if you're driving in the top 3 and loose it because the shifter goes his own way.

€270 for a shifter with a 80% chance it picks the wrong gear.. Nice nice..
    I'm assuming you have the Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ V1.5, I had one for two months before it started acting up. I've switched to the Heusinkveld sim sequential and have had no problems since. Of course you'd lose H pattern ability, but the Heusinkveld build quality is very impressive.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Corsa77 View Post
    I'm assuming you have the Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ V1.5, I had one for two months before it started acting up. I've switched to the Heusinkveld sim sequential and have had no problems since. Of course you'd lose H pattern ability, but the Heusinkveld build quality is very impressive.
    Yes the sequential shifting of the Fanatec works also without any problems. The most of the users do not experience any problems with this shifter. I just have bad luck I guess.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    With the latest version with ts-pc, it feels a little less strong than the old versions. On this version I can't go over 100 on the volume, even at 100 you feel weak. Excuse my English.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Olijke Poffer View Post
    Yes the sequential shifting of the Fanatec works also without any problems. The most of the users do not experience any problems with this shifter. I just have bad luck I guess.
    Make sure you have the sequential / h pattern switch fully left or right. If it is not fully slid over you can get miss shifts. I had some miss shifts last week and I discovered this. It is quite easy to not pull the switch right over as it is quite stiff.

I thought I should mention this as it caught me.
    Xboxx, 58 inch TV, real fov 80, Sim Labs GT1 evo rig, Fanatec csw2.5, Shifter, v3 pedals, Mclaren Gt3 rim, Sparco Grid q seat.
    Join stoopid time trial challenges for satisfaction https://www.stoopidchallenges.com
    The following user likes this Post: Olijke Poffer

Platform
    PC
    New version of the file and pdf

Good test to you
    Driver Project CARS 2 PC - Manager Rising Star eSport
    Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/156092691@N02
    FFB https://www.racedepartment.com/downl...s2-v5-1.20240/
    The following user likes this Post: Olijke Poffer

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Slawek_9 View Post
    New version of the file and pdf

Good test to you
    Thanks, will test.

Though curious, why set the wheel to 540deg... doesn't the game automatically adjust wheel's rotation based on selected car? Also, any peculiar reason why gain is at 99, not 100?
    PC: Asrock z370 Extreme4 (W10-x64) | i7-8700K | GSkill (2x8GB) | MSI 1080Ti Gaming X | Oculus Rift CV1 | XFX 650W CE | Samsung 860 Evo 250GB/500GB SSD
    Gear: T300RS / G27 pedals (Ricmotech Load Cell) | WSP v2
    The following user likes this Post: Slawek_9

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by sherpa25 View Post
    Thanks, will test.

Though curious, why set the wheel to 540deg... doesn't the game automatically adjust wheel's rotation based on selected car? Also, any peculiar reason why gain is at 99, not 100?
    For the rotation, it's 570, and we found that this roatation fits perfectly with the pilot RSe guibZ.

If one wishes to be precise, sometimes one uses 270, 360 or 720, according to the category of the vehicle. Here 570 is a good average.
    No, the game does not handle automatic rotation, and I cross the doight for it to be operational in pcars revolution.

The gain at 99, again it's a personal feeling. I only work like that. I feel good like that, and I give you my data.

But free to adopt according to your desires or material
    Driver Project CARS 2 PC - Manager Rising Star eSport
    Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/156092691@N02
    FFB https://www.racedepartment.com/downl...s2-v5-1.20240/
    The following user likes this Post: sherpa25

Platform
    PC
    Can I ask, how do these FFB files compare with Christians Pure FFB on a T300 - has anyone compared the two? I'm going to try for myself of course, just wanted to know other peoples opinions also.