Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [PC] Patch 5.0 Discussion thread

Platform
    PC

[PC] Patch 5.0 Discussion thread

Please use this thread to discuss Patch 5.0 on PC.

[Release notes]

For those new to Project CARS, the patch threads are NOT for discussing what is NOT in the patch. The patch threads are for discussing what IS contained in the patch. Other posts will be removed.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1

Platform
    PC
    While we have been adviced why the patch changelog is shortened would it be possible to provide more unofficial list of changes?
    Or please do it through @Asturbo 's thread: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...Post-Patch-4-0

It would be helpful to verify and be confident about things which are confirmed fixed.
    MSI Z270 Tomahawk | i5 7600K@4.9GHz | 16GB RAM | Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH | MSI GTX1080Ti + Accelero Xtreme IV | HTC Vive | TX+custom wheel+t3pa Pro | custom cockpit
    The following 7 users likes this Post: AEIDOLONE, David Slute, Flens07, ironik, Leynad, mister dog, Raklodder

Platform
    PC
    Well just had a quick blast, and i am sure it is not a placebo effect, but the vibration / rumble on the xbox controller is much much better. Thanks Sms. Game for myself is now much more enjoyable.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Konan, Trux74

Platform
    PC
    I see that you can still not change the car if you are a Race Director AND the Host at the same time.
    I understand that a Race Director do not need to change car, but if you are also host, you need to. As it is now, you have to Clear the race director flag, change car, and then set it again.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 8700@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1080 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR4 2666Mhz | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Fanatec Club Sport V2.5
    Seat: Force Dynamics 301 motion Sim http://www.force-dynamics.com

STEAM ID: oleroc

Superkart Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by MaXyM View Post
    While we have been adviced why the patch changelog is shortened would it be possible to provide more unofficial list of changes?
    Or please do it through @Asturbo 's thread: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...Post-Patch-4-0
    It would be helpful to verify and be confident about things which are confirmed fixed.
    I was looking forward to a long good read with my coffee (like with the previous two patches) but they seem to have regressed back to v1.2 days in terms of quality...

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Raklodder View Post
    I was looking forward to a long good read with my coffee (like with the previous two patches) but they seem to have regressed back to v1.2 days in terms of quality...
    The reason for it was clearly stated in the patch notes.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think
    The following 7 users likes this Post: FatnSlo, Fight-Test, Killg0re NL, Konan, poirqc, Tank621, VelvetTorpedo

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    - The weather sync among players have been fixed already?, and when you join a dedicated server and you have some different weather too to others that are already in for a while?

- Have softs gone back to previous patches so hards are usable again?

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MaXyM View Post

Thats why Sony uses: Various system improvements and stability terms... Nowhere to be found what they actually did

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Sooooo...could people post about the actual patch so that those who don't have it yet can get an idea...pretty please?
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Killg0re NL View Post
    Thats why Sony uses: Various system improvements and stability terms... Nowhere to be found what they actually did
    Every change is tracked in internal tracking system. So your "nowhere" is just not true.
    What I want to achieve is validating the list of issues recorded by @Asturbo. They (SMS) don't have to go public. It would be fine to contact @Asturbo to update the list accordingly. Otherwise players will be forced to go through all issues again or just avoid them not playing specific parts of the game.
    Last edited by MaXyM; 05-04-2018 at 15:50.
    MSI Z270 Tomahawk | i5 7600K@4.9GHz | 16GB RAM | Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH | MSI GTX1080Ti + Accelero Xtreme IV | HTC Vive | TX+custom wheel+t3pa Pro | custom cockpit