Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Consistent stuttering online (was: Disappointed Fed Up)

Well looks like this thread isn't going to lead us anywhere. Thanks to everyone who tried helping solving this extremely game breaking problem I appreciate your input and your time.

Hope they actually figure out what the real problem is and fix it (most likely not) I guess you can kill this one, there isn't much else to add except for still disappointed and even more fed up.

That's it, thank you everyone.
    intel i7-8700, Asus GTX1080 8Gb, 16GB DDR4 RAM, Windows 10 ultimate 64-bit

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    @Kostman:

From your pov I totaly understand your frustration and you beeing angry.
    From my pov, pCars 2 runs perfekt on my system.
    Here this fine sim gets better and better with every patch.

BUT: I optimised a lot of things that do have nothing to do with pCars 2: turning off about 90 win 10 services, optimised my router (fritzbox btw, the telekom one we had at first was rubbish),
    installed only the nvidia grfx drivers, physics and hdmi sound drivers (3D vision drivers seemed to interfeer with the normal grfx drivers),
    my desktop pc is on 1st priority in the fritzbox filters (recognized stutter when several wifi devices used the router too, though im on a wired connection).
    I use grfx settings in pCars 2 which i know my system can handle (im sure a lot of people overestimate their systems => causes some issues, at least from my experience).
    There are routers out there, advertised as lagg free extra for gaming (makes me think).

m8, no one here is saying you do something wrong!!

We all try to help.

Relax (I know in your situation hard to do ), and keep trying (even the most impossible things).
    I'm sure you'll find the solution!!!!

PS: can you upload your grfx settings from pCars 2 (sure your GTX 1060 3GB is more powerfull than my old R9 270X 4GB but im curious of your settings);
    what router you use (fritzbox, telekom speedport...);
    how many devices are using the router when you play online
    i7 7700K@4200GHz - MSI GTX 1080ti Armor 11GB OC - 16BG DDR4@2400GHz Crucial - 3x Viewsonic 32" monitors 1080p@60Hz - fanatec CSW V2.5 + pedals V3 - fritzbox router
    The following user likes this Post: Kostman22

Quote Originally Posted by bigj_pcars View Post
    @Kostman:

From your pov I totaly understand your frustration and you beeing angry.
    From my pov, pCars 2 runs perfekt on my system.
    Here this fine sim gets better and better with every patch.

BUT: I optimised a lot of things that do have nothing to do with pCars 2: turning off about 90 win 10 services, optimised my router (fritzbox btw, the telekom one we had at first was rubbish),
    installed only the nvidia grfx drivers, physics and hdmi sound drivers (3D vision drivers seemed to interfeer with the normal grfx drivers),
    my desktop pc is on 1st priority in the fritzbox filters (recognized stutter when several wifi devices used the router too, though im on a wired connection).
    I use grfx settings in pCars 2 which i know my system can handle (im sure a lot of people overestimate their systems => causes some issues, at least from my experience).
    There are routers out there, advertised as lagg free extra for gaming (makes me think).

m8, no one here is saying you do something wrong!!

We all try to help.

Relax (I know in your situation hard to do ), and keep trying (even the most impossible things).
    I'm sure you'll find the solution!!!!

PS: can you upload your grfx settings from pCars 2 (sure your GTX 1060 3GB is more powerfull than my old R9 270X 4GB but im curious of your settings);
    what router you use (fritzbox, telekom speedport...);
    how many devices are using the router when you play online
    Thanks man, but i'm done. I'll play this till something else comes out then i'm out as well... I feel burnt and the more i try the more this gets on my nerves.
    It's like a cheating girlfriend, the relationship will never be the same. lol
    And yes I'm comparing the the feeling of betrayal of this game to that of a cheating girlfriend "Really".

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    ok

cu
    i7 7700K@4200GHz - MSI GTX 1080ti Armor 11GB OC - 16BG DDR4@2400GHz Crucial - 3x Viewsonic 32" monitors 1080p@60Hz - fanatec CSW V2.5 + pedals V3 - fritzbox router

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I think someone nailed the problem in this thread and what actually is going on. The stuttering seems to be entirely network related, and from the looks of it (maybe) something in the network code has/was changed since the last patch?
    Because I don't recall such bad stuttering before if at all any.

SMS have you made any changes? because that would explain it.

As mentioned previously the stuttering is nonstop throughout the race for me at least, couple that with people trying to randomly join and leave a server mid race, and it becomes a horrendous experience.
    The following user likes this Post: Kostman22

Quote Originally Posted by Psych0naut View Post
    I think someone nailed the problem in this thread and what actually is going on. The stuttering seems to be entirely network related, and from the looks of it (maybe) something in the network code has/was changed since the last patch?
    Because I don't recall such bad stuttering before if at all any.

SMS have you made any changes? because that would explain it.

As mentioned previously the stuttering is nonstop throughout the race for me at least, couple that with people trying to randomly join and leave a server mid race, and it becomes a horrendous experience.
    They'll tell you that the problem is on your side because the game is perfect, don't waste your breath.

Platform
    PC
    And that's that.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think
    The following 2 users likes this Post: JasonSandwich, Tank621