Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: somethings not quite right here...

Platform
    PC
    So it happens both in-race and in replay? What track is it? Do you know whether this particular AI car started doing this after it came out of a pit stop?
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    I've actually seen this a lot since last big update,it seems to happen more with online lobby's rather then Ai ,

But saying that the Ai cars when driving on most straights have there front wheels on full lock left or right driving in a straight line,,

The floating car is common but if you ask the person can they seee there own car floating they say no and still have tyre wear as normal,

The other thing is sometimes cars appear to be completely smashed up as you race past them in a race but again if you ask that person controlling that car he or very rarely she will say no my car has no damage,

So just appears to be a glitch and only happened since last big update,
    I am on standard ps4 using t300 wheel

None of this affects your gameplay or the game physics so just a graphics glitch, and again that appears to be more when people get disconnected and we have to restart but with a 5 minute qualy before race,

Using standard ps4 with t300 and Pcars 2 dash
    Last edited by senna94f1; 10-04-2018 at 05:57.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: John Hargreaves, Sankyo

Platform
    PC
    OK, so it's an online thing, I missed that. Good to know.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.

Quote Originally Posted by senna94f1 View Post
    I've actually seen this a lot since last big update,it seems to happen more with online lobby's rather then Ai ,

But saying that the Ai cars when driving on most straights have there front wheels on full lock left or right driving in a straight line,,

The floating car is common but if you ask the person can they seee there own car floating they say no and still have tyre wear as normal,

The other thing is sometimes cars appear to be completely smashed up as you race past them in a race but again if you ask that person controlling that car he or very rarely she will say no my car has no damage,

So just appears to be a glitch and only happened since last big update,

None of this affects your gameplay or the game physics so just a graphics glitch, and again that appears to be more when people get disconnected and we have to restart but with a 5 minute qualy before race,
    Have you seen it on PC or PS4 Mr Senna?

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Curtis View Post
    Have you seen it on PC or PS4 Mr Senna?
    The OP seems to be on PS4, the first screenshot shows typical PS4 controls. Since senna94f1 is referring to the last update he seems to be on PC.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    The floating car has been happening regularly on PS4.
    The following user likes this Post: senna94f1

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cb_racer View Post
    The floating car has been happening regularly on PS4.
    Telling us the specific conditions and circumstances would greatly help with tracking down the root cause (offline/online, replay or in-game, did AI start floating after pit stop etc.).

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by simsimsheree View Post
    Are those pre-patch 4 replays? Or something you just saw recently..?

I had issues with all my pre-patch 4 replays having the car above or buried in the track when watched after the patch 4.
    the pics ere posted on the day it happened

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    The Enterprise from Star Trek :-). I am wondering if the driver is Mr. Spock.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Don't remember all the specifics but it was online, in-game and not the AI, other players car's on multiplayer room.

Edit: I have seen this several times and others in the room did as well.