Thread: G920 issues

Platform
    XBOX1

G920 issues

I have a g920 with these settings: immersive, 100,70,40,0,0.00

I ran a gt3 race at spa with 13 ai after hotlapping at spa with the Audi on a loose setup. Car felt fine during the hotlapping session and during practice. Qualifying was in the rain however and all of a sudden I started to notice my wheel shaking badly and the handling issue also started to arise. I thought this was extremely odd because I thought that I had prevented it by turning down the fx to 0 and by being under the ai limit that gives you handling issues. I also tested the raw ffb preset and it didn’t make it any better.

Keep in mind I tested in the rain in the hotlapping session as well and again it felt as it should be. Am I still over the ai limit? Or is the game too much for the Xbox one to handle? I didn’t make any setup changes either. Other than obviously swapping to the wet tyres in qualifyiying. I’m interested to know if anyone else is experiencing this issue. Thanks
    Last edited by Lolzatron3155; 10-04-2018 at 02:34.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Using new settings Raw, 85,35,90,0,0.00 and they work really well. I turned the time multiplier to real time and that also fixed the problems as well. Just as a heads up

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I have not used immersive since about patch 2 because I found it very violent and confusing at times, I much prefer raw.
    Cockpit view. 32 inch distance to 58 inch 4k HDR TV. Proper fov, 78. World movement 0, g effect 30, all other camera movement, 0. Fanatec csw2.5, v3 pedals, fanatec shifter. Currently play 90-120/100 AI. 10-20 lap quick races, some tt. Decent hifi, big speakers. Home made rig. Sparco grid Q racing seat.
    Join stoopid time trial challenges for satisfaction https://www.stoopidchallenges.com
    The following user likes this Post: Mowzer

Platform
    XBOX1
    Raw seems to be the main preset. It just works, imformative is ok at times but yeah I’m using raw right now. I really hope these settings end up working for good. I’ve already spent enough time searching for good settings. If they don’t work after a patch or they just ending up not working again out of the blue then it might be time to put the game away.
    Last edited by Lolzatron3155; 17-04-2018 at 09:21.

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Can anyone help me with calibrating my G920. It's a brand new wheel. When I try to calibrate it, there is no force on the wheel. Is it suppose to have force on it when I calibrate it?

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteFlite504 View Post
    Can anyone help me with calibrating my G920. It's a brand new wheel. When I try to calibrate it, there is no force on the wheel. Is it suppose to have force on it when I calibrate it?
    What is the wheel doing when you turn on the xbox?
    Cockpit view. 32 inch distance to 58 inch 4k HDR TV. Proper fov, 78. World movement 0, g effect 30, all other camera movement, 0. Fanatec csw2.5, v3 pedals, fanatec shifter. Currently play 90-120/100 AI. 10-20 lap quick races, some tt. Decent hifi, big speakers. Home made rig. Sparco grid Q racing seat.
    Join stoopid time trial challenges for satisfaction https://www.stoopidchallenges.com

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteFlite504 View Post
    While you are calibrating the wheel in game, there's no ffb.
    Force feedback is noticeable only when you are on track.
    GT the same as my username
    The following user likes this Post: Zaskarspants

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzatron3155 View Post
    Using new settings Raw, 85,35,90,0,0.00 and they work really well. I turned the time multiplier to real time and that also fixed the problems as well. Just as a heads up
    nice settings,i tried them and they work well,thanks