Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 562

Thread: Setup Requests for Consoles(pictures) Post Patch 5.0

  1. #51
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    36
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkngone View Post
    Ok, I had to go with a Patch 3.0 setup. Sorry but the rest of the runs were where people were sharing a setup with the only change being made was to the LSD where power and coast ramps went to 30. You can always do this yourself to a Default Loose if you don't like the setup. If you think the car is a handful now try running it with the Ratchet LSD just for grins.
    Thanks again blink - you continue to provide an invaluable service :-)
    "To finish first, you must first finish." - Juan Manuel Fangio

  2. #52
    GT3 Pilot blinkngone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,266
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by OKC Radar Bob View Post
    Thanks again blink - you continue to provide an invaluable service :-)
    No problem, I still can't understand how/why people drive this car using a Default setup even back in PCars 1. It can be a much more fun car with some tuning.
    Bikes wrecked-77 Suzuki RM125, 78 Honda Elsinore 250, 81 Honda CB900F, 2000 Kawsaki ZX12R(2), 2001 Honda F4I, 2005 Yamaha R1. A bike hasn't been made I couldn't wreck, spectacularly, but I'm retired now.

  3. #53
    Superkart Pilot LukeC1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    176
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Hi blink, do you happen to know if anything changed with my favourite car the Nissan R89C in patch 5.0? Ever since the patch I'm finding it really hard to get the power down anymore without oversteering off. In the default setup since the patch the power ramp and coast ramps have changed so it makes me think that the devs did something to this car. This is the car I drive the most in the game so I'm normally very comfortable driving it. I've spent ages trying so many different things in the setup but nothing seems to be working. Any help would be appreciated.

  4. #54
    WMD Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Hello again blink,

    Could you post a setup of the 911 gt3r on the Porsche Leipzig Full Circuit please? I really like that track, but can't get the power down in some parts.

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #55
    GT3 Pilot blinkngone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,266
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeC1991 View Post
    Hi blink, do you happen to know if anything changed with my favourite car the Nissan R89C in patch 5.0? Ever since the patch I'm finding it really hard to get the power down anymore without oversteering off. In the default setup since the patch the power ramp and coast ramps have changed so it makes me think that the devs did something to this car. This is the car I drive the most in the game so I'm normally very comfortable driving it. I've spent ages trying so many different things in the setup but nothing seems to be working. Any help would be appreciated.
    Hi LukeC1991, I am glad you are at least managing to get some things done since the patch totally messed you up as well as a few others for awhile. I think the Group C cars might have new tires, hard to tell if it's the tires because we don't have the patch notes but short answer is I ran the 962 C and it is slower and the best description I have is "squirrely". Odd behavior with this patch seems common across many classes but the LMP2 and GTE are great. So it's feast or famine. Here is the Tri-Oval test I ran with the 962 C. http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1501190

    I never ran the R89C at Daytona but the best Patch 5.0 run I can find is a 0:38.780 +0:01.741 which is a huge slow down at this track. At Texas I have the WR's for the R89C and LM but I haven't run them there for a while. I can run some there if you want me to, turn 1 and 4 really stress the tires.
    Bikes wrecked-77 Suzuki RM125, 78 Honda Elsinore 250, 81 Honda CB900F, 2000 Kawsaki ZX12R(2), 2001 Honda F4I, 2005 Yamaha R1. A bike hasn't been made I couldn't wreck, spectacularly, but I'm retired now.

  6. #56
    GT3 Pilot blinkngone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,266
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by R4F View Post
    Hello again blink,

    Could you post a setup of the 911 gt3r on the Porsche Leipzig Full Circuit please? I really like that track, but can't get the power down in some parts.

    Thanks in advance.
    Hi R4F, they only have Patch 4.0 runs with the exception of the 1 Default 5.0 Patch. http://cars2-stats-steam.wmdportal.c...icle=809291220
    I can search the setups and see if I can find a modifies patch that is more than just a closed radiator or minor change, post it the 4.0 and link back here if you want.
    Bikes wrecked-77 Suzuki RM125, 78 Honda Elsinore 250, 81 Honda CB900F, 2000 Kawsaki ZX12R(2), 2001 Honda F4I, 2005 Yamaha R1. A bike hasn't been made I couldn't wreck, spectacularly, but I'm retired now.

  7. #57
    Superkart Pilot LukeC1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    176
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkngone View Post
    Hi LukeC1991, I am glad you are at least managing to get some things done since the patch totally messed you up as well as a few others for awhile. I think the Group C cars might have new tires, hard to tell if it's the tires because we don't have the patch notes but short answer is I ran the 962 C and it is slower and the best description I have is "squirrely". Odd behavior with this patch seems common across many classes but the LMP2 and GTE are great. So it's feast or famine. Here is the Tri-Oval test I ran with the 962 C. http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1501190

    I never ran the R89C at Daytona but the best Patch 5.0 run I can find is a 0:38.780 +0:01.741 which is a huge slow down at this track. At Texas I have the WR's for the R89C and LM but I haven't run them there for a while. I can run some there if you want me to, turn 1 and 4 really stress the tires.
    Yes it would be interesting to to see if you could have any luck with this car. The car just feels very nervous and twitchy, main problem being on traction out of slow corners with max boost pressure which never used to be an issue for me to control. I'll have a try in the Porsche as you say it's changed too.

  8. #58
    WMD Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkngone View Post
    Hi R4F, they only have Patch 4.0 runs with the exception of the 1 Default 5.0 Patch. http://cars2-stats-steam.wmdportal.c...icle=809291220
    I can search the setups and see if I can find a modifies patch that is more than just a closed radiator or minor change, post it the 4.0 and link back here if you want.
    It's ok blink, i will try different settings in the setup. Part of the fun! Thanks anyway, not just for me, but for all the other setups you have already posted. Big thumbs up!

  9. #59
    GT3 Pilot blinkngone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,266
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by R4F View Post
    It's ok blink, i will try different settings in the setup. Part of the fun! Thanks anyway, not just for me, but for all the other setups you have already posted. Big thumbs up!
    Hey, I already did it. http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/new...eply&p=1500491
    Bikes wrecked-77 Suzuki RM125, 78 Honda Elsinore 250, 81 Honda CB900F, 2000 Kawsaki ZX12R(2), 2001 Honda F4I, 2005 Yamaha R1. A bike hasn't been made I couldn't wreck, spectacularly, but I'm retired now.

  10. #60
    WMD Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    That is fast, must be a WR . I will try the setup, thanks again blink!

Similar Threads

  1. Setup Requests for Consoles(pictures) Post Patch 3.0
    By blinkngone in forum The Garage - Car Setup Talk
    Replies: 374
    Last Post: 14-10-2018, 10:45
  2. Setup Requests for Consoles(pictures) Post Patch 4.0
    By blinkngone in forum The Garage - Car Setup Talk
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 07-10-2018, 18:44
  3. Set up Requests for Consoles (pictures)
    By blinkngone in forum The Garage - Car Setup Talk
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 29-01-2018, 14:59
  4. Patch 4 requests
    By johnnyone in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29-11-2017, 10:27
  5. A few post 2.0 patch requests
    By lordymatsuo in forum Project CARS on Playstation 4
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2015, 13:17

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •