Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [PS4] Patch 5.0 discussion thread

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    The 911 GTE sounds now different compared to patch 4. Don't know if it is now nearer to real life.

The default gear ratios for the 911 GTE are now longer (too long?).

General volume is now higher for the cars (911 GT3 and 911 GTE) I've tested tonight.

Bar tire presure with two digits after the comma in the HUD is back.
    Last edited by Icetiger_72; 11-04-2018 at 22:10.
    The following user likes this Post: pyrates

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    I could barely get into 6th gear with the 911 GTE at the Red Bull Ring. Will have to bring the ratio back down a bit. That said, the car handles great!

Have the graphics been improved or perhaps my eyes are getting old?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Not sure if anyone else is getting this error, but the inability to save a setup due to invalid use of profanity is still present.
    Title of setup: Stable 2.

Lol, is PC2 telling me to use the Loose setups only?

My father is also getting this error. We are racing online against AI if that makes a difference.

On first hour of driving, not feeling the changes in the tire model like the PC folks are. I am also struggling still to drive without SC enabled with these GT3 cars, so take that for what it is worth.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Wow this update is very different on the driving feeling... so far I like it on the few car I've tested. The major improvement for me is braking. Its a lot more precise I get more travel in the pedal to modulate the brakes before locking the wheels or making the ABS all crazy. I like that a lot. I'm sure there are a bunch of other stuff.. well the lateral grip is different.. I think its improved and downshifting doesnt unbalance the cars as much as before. So probably some differential changes. so all great points. I enjoy driving the GT3s more.. its all more "refined".. had to switch my FFB from immersive back to raw with the same settings though.
    PS4 Pro | T300RS TH8A T3PA Wheel Stand Pro | Raw 65 50 70 35 | SS 10 D 0
    The following 2 users likes this Post: fydo, spacepadrille

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by UkHardcore23 View Post
    Still the worst sounding car in the game. Still no bottom end. Still very tinny. Brutal as the cars physics are magic but i cannot use it due to how bad it sounds.
    That's a shame.
    ---
    PSN ID: pyrates2000
    Always looking for clean racers

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Thank you so much for this great unplayable game.
    Yesterday I installed the new patch for PCars2 in the hope that the error CE-34878-0
    no longer appears. After 15min then the disillusionment that unfortunately is not the case.
    Completely deleted this morning, including game memory and profile, to reinstall it.
    After everything was installed, created new profile, adjusted steering wheel and key assignment, career started with Ginetta Junior.
    In the first practice I want to get out of the box and BAM error CE-34878-0 !!!
    Since release only errors from the other bugs I do not want to talk, even PCars 1 ran much better.
    Money for the digital download incl. SeasonsPass which I would have better invested elsewhere.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Karsten View Post
    Thank you so much for this great unplayable game.
    Yesterday I installed the new patch for PCars2 in the hope that the error CE-34878-0
    no longer appears. After 15min then the disillusionment that unfortunately is not the case.
    Completely deleted this morning, including game memory and profile, to reinstall it.
    After everything was installed, created new profile, adjusted steering wheel and key assignment, career started with Ginetta Junior.
    In the first practice I want to get out of the box and BAM error CE-34878-0 !!!
    Since release only errors from the other bugs I do not want to talk, even PCars 1 ran much better.
    Money for the digital download incl. SeasonsPass which I would have better invested elsewhere.
    Please make sure you submit the errors to Sony, SMS will get the info so they'll be able to look into it. Do you have any reference number that goes with the crash?

Also, what did you try to get the issue resolved? Are you on the latest system software version? Did you do a full console reboot and a database rebuild after the patch installed?

You're one of the very few reporting this issue, so it's very probably something local that's giving you this issue.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Konan, Paul Scargill

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    see here on patch 4

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1489358

and yes I have restarted and updated the database and all sorts
    Last edited by Karsten; 12-04-2018 at 09:05.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    was the limit on few replays recordable fixed? I mean just few replays could be saved till patch 4. The size of each replay was more than 100MB just for replays of about 4-5 minutes

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Karsten View Post
    see here on patch 4

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1489358

and yes I have restarted and updated the database and all sorts
    When you submit a crash report, could you mention your forum username in it? SMS can then link the report to your postings/problem descriptions?
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway.