Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Patch 5.0 Ruined my Fanatec FFB

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimeyDog View Post
    I tested V2 5 with latest FW on Xbox1 and No wheel shaking issue.
    Can you test the GTR with the conditions I mentioned. Im curious to see if it does it for you.
    FOR SALE: Thrustmaster TX 458 Italia Wheel w/pedals. PM me for info

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced46 View Post
    Can you test the GTR with the conditions I mentioned. Im curious to see if it does it for you.
    Repost the Conditions I will test it...
    OS: Win 10/64bit| Mobo: MSI Z170A-M5 | CPU: i7-7700k | Cooler: Corsair H90 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | GPU: 1070 FTW-SLI | PSU: CX 750M | Storage: Samsung SSD 250GB +4TB HD +1TB Media HD | PC Case: Corsair 760T | Display: QLED 55in Curved TV / VR: Oculus Rift | Rig: RSeat N1, CSW v2.5, CSP v3i , CSS SQ v1.5, CS HB, Porsche 918, Formula Black F1, XB1 Hub/Forza Rim, Astro A40 TR*, 2x Buttkicker Gamer2. Lets Talk FFB thread PC,PS4,XB1

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Sorry it is too much to type and Im on my phone at the moment. Its page 14 post #140 in this thread. I have videos showing it as well.
    The following user likes this Post: GrimeyDog

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1507509
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!
    The following user likes this Post: GrimeyDog

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Ok, I had some more time tonight to do some more testing. I think this is a tire bug and not related to diff or suspension. I changed all diff and suspension settings and it still shook. As soon as the tires are changed, the shaking goes away or returns depending on tire selection. I cannot get this to happen with any race cars. I can only produce it with road cars. I also do not think it has to do with AWD vehicles, as I was able to get this to happen with a RWD Mustang GT. The weird thing is I never had any shaking at all in any car (but usually didnt use any of the mentioned vehicles) until I started testing for you guys. Shaking started after I turned assists from AUTHENTIC to FULL. When I went back to AUTHENTIC, now the shakes stay. Not sure if its a bugged save game file, or if it was always there and I just never drove these cars mentioned below to notice it.

Here is what I tested.

All tests Were done on Nurburg GP. Private Testing. 3/1/18. 11:00am Clear. I turned Manual pit stop ON as you can get it to happen right away in the pits. You do not even have to get on the track.

Yes and no means if it was shaking or not. All tests were using the STABLE setup unless otherwise noted. Soft/Med/Hard means tires tried

GTR Road car. Soft/Yes, Med No. Loose- Soft/No Med/Yes
    EVO VI- (no softs to try) Med/Yes
    EVO IX-Soft/No Med/ Yes
    A1 Quattro- Soft/No Med/yes
    918 Spyder- Soft/Yes Med/No
    Aventador- Soft/Yes Med/No
    NSX- Soft/No Med/No
    Audi V8 DTM- Slick/No
    Audi R18 Etron- Soft/No Hard/No
    Mustang GT- Soft/No Med/Yes. OEM Soft/No Med/Yes

It is also strange when a different setup is loaded, the results get flipped...... (see GTR results)

This is definitely something the Devs need to see. I am tempted to delete my complete save to see if this goes away because I NEVER had shaking until I tried to reproduce Tcareys problems and messed with the Gameplay settings then reverted back to the way I had them (opposite lock, steering assist, Full assists etc...)
    Last edited by Juiced46; 08-05-2018 at 01:43.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Ok, I had some more time tonight to do some more testing. I think this is a tire bug and not related to diff or suspension. I changed all diff and suspension settings and it still shook. As soon as the tires are changed, the shaking goes away or returns depending on tire selection. I cannot get this to happen with any race cars. I can only produce it with road cars. I also do not think it has to do with AWD vehicles, as I was able to get this to happen with a RWD Mustang GT. The weird thing is I never had any shaking at all in any car (but usually didnt use any of the mentioned vehicles) until I started testing for you guys. Shaking started after I turned assists from AUTHENTIC to FULL. When I went back to AUTHENTIC, now the shakes stay. Not sure if its a bugged save game file, or if it was always there and I just never drove these cars mentioned below to notice it.

Here is what I tested.

All tests Were done on Nurburg GP. Private Testing. 3/1/18. 11:00am Clear. I turned Manual pit stop ON as you can get it to happen right away in the pits. You do not even have to get on the track.

Yes and no means if it was shaking or not. All tests were using the STABLE setup unless otherwise noted. Soft/Med/Hard means tires tried

GTR Road car. Soft/Yes, Med No. Loose- Soft/No Med/Yes
    EVO VI- (no softs to try) Med/Yes
    EVO IX-Soft/No Med/ Yes
    A1 Quattro- Soft/No Med/yes
    918 Spyder- Soft/Yes Med/No
    Aventador- Soft/Yes Med/No
    NSX- Soft/No Med/No
    Audi V8 DTM- Slick/No
    Audi R18 Etron- Soft/No Hard/No
    Mustang GT- Soft/No Med/Yes. OEM Soft/No Med/Yes

It is also strange when a different setup is loaded, the results get flipped...... (see GTR results)

This is definitely something the Devs need to see. I am tempted to delete my complete save to see if this goes away because I NEVER had shaking until I tried to reproduce Tcareys problems and messed with the Gameplay settings then reverted back to the way I had them (opposite lock, steering assist, Full assists etc...)

I deleted all my saved data from game and cloud and started completely over. I still have shake in Audi and gtr and RWD cars. Iím at a loss. Iím going to reflash wheel and restart game and all saved data everywhere and see if that does anything but deleting all saved data for not fix problem.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcarey84 View Post
    I deleted all my saved data from game and cloud and started completely over. I still have shake in Audi and gtr and RWD cars. I’m at a loss. I’m going to reflash wheel and restart game and all saved data everywhere and see if that does anything but deleting all saved data for not fix problem.
    Do all RWD vehicles shake for you or just road cars? GT3, GTE and GT4 I have no shaking. Only road cars are experiencing it depending on tire choice for me.

Try the cars I listed and see if your shaking matches mine

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Do all RWD vehicles shake for you or just road cars? GT3, GTE and GT4 I have no shaking. Only road cars are experiencing it depending on tire choice for me.

My shake is only in road cars. No problems in race cars gt3 gte etc. I have shake even with medium tired though. Going to oem is the only thing that clears it for that I can tell.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

So Iíve tested most of those cars. I have shake on all of the road cars. Race cars I get a little twitch here and there but hardly noticeable. Whatís interesting to me is you can get the shake to go away with different tires and u didnít experience it at all in the Acura. The acura shook just like all the rest and tires didnít matter for me. I did notice the shake was less severe with harder tires but still there pretty bad. Not sure what all that means except I think there is obviously a glitch and I deleted all saved data, reflashed my wheel and deleted and reinstalled the game and it is all still the same.

Hopefully this gets resolved soon.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Just curious if anyone has found a fix or work around for this or update to fix? Really want to be able to play again but the shake is just too much.