Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Unofficial issue list [Post Patch 6.0]

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by chickano View Post
    PS4 since 5.0 I've had car keeps returning to chase cam after pits, in all game modes so far (TT career MP) (I always use cockpit)

Career - after crossing line to finish race, game freezes visually, screen jutters sound also. Pressing start gets out of it (i.e.) no cool down lap possible even though it's enabled) Cheers for the thread, good work.
    Yes to these two.
    In my case it seems to go to the helmet view (where you get the blurred vision at speed). I have to change it back to cockpit every time I exit the garage.

Can we also add something for this 'phantom' issue where the track/car seems to behave significantly different (meaning worse) in race vs. qualifying (or even practice). I've seen it dumbed down to 'changing conditions' or 'aero differences due to other cars on the track' but anyone who has experienced this will struggle to make any sense of those explanations. Just watch some of KrypticTMGs videos of the races he does. I think he's also convinced there is something very strange that happens.
    PSN: Atak-Kat44
    Steam: Atak_Kat

Platform
    PC
    >Gameplay
    >
    > [NEW] Frozen after qualifing session [PS4] Link

This is not a bug only @ PS4. We had the same bug at friday on PC. I wrote more in the given Link...
    Please delete "[PS4]" or add PC - thanks

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Flens07 View Post
    This is not a bug only @ PS4. We had the same bug at friday on PC. I wrote more in the given Link...
    Please delete "[PS4]" or add PC - thanks
    Updated
    CPU: Intel i7-8700K | GPU: nVidia GTX 1080 | RAM: Gskill 2x8GB DDR4 3200 | MB: Asus ROG Strix Z370 | SSD: Samsung 951 PCI 250GB | Monitor: Asus VG248 144Hz | Wheel: Fanatec CSL | SO: Windows 10 Pro 64bits
    WMD1 & WMD2 Gold Member /// Steam Profile /// Unofficial Issue List /// Button Box Label Template /// DS Flags Calculator/// Open Weather App
    The following user likes this Post: Flens07

Platform
    PC
    It seems to be new issue in patch5:

category: Online
    Subject: Penalties given due to warp during formation lap
    Ref: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...63#post1501563
    MSI Z270 Tomahawk | i5 7600K@4.9GHz | 16GB RAM | Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH | MSI GTX1080Ti + Accelero Xtreme IV | HTC Vive | TX+custom wheel+t3pa Pro | custom cockpit

Platform
    PC
    ONLINE: Wrong race results. (Probably fixed) Link Link2 Link3
    It remains unfixed. At least that part about missing driver who disconnected before another driver took results screenshot. It's valid also for drivers who disconnected during the race - they are missing from the results.
    MSI Z270 Tomahawk | i5 7600K@4.9GHz | 16GB RAM | Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH | MSI GTX1080Ti + Accelero Xtreme IV | HTC Vive | TX+custom wheel+t3pa Pro | custom cockpit

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by MaXyM View Post
    It remains unfixed. At least that part about missing driver who disconnected before another driver took results screenshot. It's valid also for drivers who disconnected during the race - they are missing from the results.
    I was hopeful reading in the notes "Resolved an issue where the end of race results would display incorrectly"​, but may be a correction for another issue. List updated.
    Last edited by Asturbo; 16-04-2018 at 15:00.
    CPU: Intel i7-8700K | GPU: nVidia GTX 1080 | RAM: Gskill 2x8GB DDR4 3200 | MB: Asus ROG Strix Z370 | SSD: Samsung 951 PCI 250GB | Monitor: Asus VG248 144Hz | Wheel: Fanatec CSL | SO: Windows 10 Pro 64bits
    WMD1 & WMD2 Gold Member /// Steam Profile /// Unofficial Issue List /// Button Box Label Template /// DS Flags Calculator/// Open Weather App

Platform
    PC
    "Pit Box Occupied" bug still present Online and Offline with AI. With 32 Pit Stalls and <32 Cars on Track, this should never be an issue.
    The following user likes this Post: Pekka Salminen

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    has in my eyes nothing to do how many cars can be race on a track.
    teammates will always share one garage/pitbox.
    so this is how it is.
    OSW Lenze servo 29Nm, Fanatec Clubsport shifter (H-gated), Heusinkvelt SIM Pedals PRO, selfmade Sim-RIG, triple 40" 1080p TV, 2x Ignitioncontrols button boxes

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenkrank View Post
    has in my eyes nothing to do how many cars can be race on a track.
    teammates will always share one garage/pitbox.
    so this is how it is.
    I'm hoping it's an honest mistake because surely they wouldn't intend for this to be the case. Especially since you can't choose your teammates; it is seemingly random.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Daz555 View Post
    Patch 5 on PS4.
    The update has broken the tyres on The GTO Mustang Transam. Soft and hards hit 50% wear at only 9 or 10 laps at Indy oval and it causes the wheel to have constant vibration like riding over the curb along all of the the straights. Ruined our league race tonight as no-one wants to trash their wheel running laps like that, nor changing tyres every 10 laps in an 80 lap race. Before the update the tyres were good for 30 or more laps and you could stretch them to 40 and at no point did the tyres want to burn out your wheel. Soft and hard slicks broken. Wets seem unaffected. We repeated the issues at Texas also. Both hard and soft trashed after 12 laps and by lap 15 constant jarring vibrations when driving on the straights. Constant jarring vibrations when travelling as slowly as 10mph as well.
    This might not actually be an issue, but instead highly realistic.

Goodyear develops a unique tire compound for every track on the NASCAR schedule. There is no such thing as a "NASCAR Slick" in the same sense of an "F1 soft compound tire" where it's the same tire for the whole season. We have a Daytona slick, an Atlanta slick, a Homestead slick, an Indianapolis slick, etc, for all 23 tracks. This is why, when you'd download rFactor 1 NASCAR mods, there would be like 20+ car configurations in the Vehicle Upgrades menu (TPSCC comes to mind). Lots of modders replicated this and it's why for a period of time people thought ISI sims were the way to go for stock car racing.

Stock car teams also run varying amounts of stagger to both help the car turn and prevent from over-stressing the tires.

Though it looks like a late model, the '95 SCCA Mustang is a purpose-built road car with two tire compounds developed for road racing. The tires aren't meant for constant left turns at 260 km/h.

What's interesting is that the "problem" you're experiencing actually happened in 2008. Goodyear brought too soft of a compound to the Brickyard 400 that year and tires were blowing about every eight laps or so. NASCAR had to throw something like ten fake cautions to allow teams to pit before their tires blew as it was a major safety hazard. That event is single-handed responsible for killing NASCAR in Indianapolis; the event once rivaled the Daytona 500 in attendance but dropped to a fraction of that figure in the following years from fan backlash.

I would certainly hope that soft compound road course tires are obliterating themselves after eight laps at a track notorious for tire wear on stock cars.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: PostBox981, VtecYo