Page 37 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Unofficial issue list [Post Patch 6.0]

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Delta widget disappearing. [fixed]

Time trial HUD issues. [part in quote is Not fixed], didn't check the other part of this problem.
    There's a 3rd issue which is a bit more important, that the times shown as "Personal Best" are inconsistent. Sometimes the real personal best for this car is shown, then after exiting TT and restarting it might show the best class time instead and other times it shows the time achieved in the just previous TT session with whatever car was used. It's not consistent though, if I find repro steps will edit this.
    Sorry guys, the last part is NOT fixed. Apparently it's hard to reproduce, sometimes it's the correct time and sometimes the wrong time.
    Last edited by RoccoTTS; 04-06-2018 at 11:08.
    The following 5 users likes this Post: Asturbo, cpcdem, ELAhrairah, JasonSandwich, Sessionerror

Kart Driver
    It's fantastic that's due to the super detailed patch changelog, people have to get guess what is fixed.
    What about making a vague issue list instead such as "game crash", "controller issue", "does not work", etc ?

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbleguuum View Post
    It's fantastic that's due to the super detailed patch changelog, people have to get guess what is fixed.
    What about making a vague issue list instead such as "game crash", "controller issue", "does not work", etc ?
    Get over it will you...the reason why has been given since last patch.
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

Platform
    PC
    Listen man, SMS has told us why they stepped down from giving a detailed patch list. I am on your side, I too believe that fixing issues with more transparancy, especially in how it is communicated, would benefit the community.
    But SMS has chosen to do it the way they do it so let's keep a positive attitude and see if we the community can pick up some things and help the game forward.
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Kart Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Get over it will you...the reason why has been given since last patch.
    I get over it. It's just sad that SMS use this very detailed list (among other things) as a basis for fixes and will not tell (because "reasons" involving the Sony and/or Microsoft police?) what should be fixed in that list for the patch, leading to people having to speculate if stuff if fixed or not.
    Last edited by bubbleguuum; 04-06-2018 at 11:10.

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    I get over it. It's just sad that SMS use this very detailed list (among other things) as a basis for fixes and will not tell (because "reasons") what should be fixed in that list for the patch, leading to people having to speculate if stuff if fixed or not.
    Yes, you are correct, i agree with you. But we can't do anything about it and keep moaning about it is a waste of time.
    Sometimes (many times) it's better to learn to deal with what we've got.

Kart Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoTTS View Post
    Yes, you are correct, i agree with you. But we can't do anything about it and keep moaning about it is a waste of time.
    Sometimes (many times) it's better to learn to deal with what we've got.
    Yup. At least, props to SMS for fixing stuff even if we don't know exactly what.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: cpcdem, RoccoTTS

Platform
    XBOX1
    Fuel mixes don't seem to have been changed on xbox (tested at LM). In the LMP1 class, fuel fixes does actually change to hybrid (lean means no hybrid, normal means slow deployment over longer distance and rich is as before) and not the ICE.
    My body is 40% caustic humor, 40% sarcasm, 20% devoid of any emotion. My gamertag is the same as my username, I'm not that original.

Delusional : holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument |Deluded : deceived by false beliefs.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Tar Heel, TexasTyme214

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sessionerror View Post
    Some more

Graphics
    • Track cameras out of focus in replays. [not fixed] (tested at Lydden Hill RX first corner)

Tracks
    • Wet surface inside the Dirtfish Mills. [not fixed]
    • Barrier collision Monaco. [looks fixed]
    If you look at the roof at Dirtfish Mills it has panels missing hence the wet track inside.
    A TV, Wheel, Pedals & Game.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: ermo, Tar Heel

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by UkHardcore23 View Post
    If you look at the roof at Dirtfish Mills it has panels missing hence the wet track inside.
    do you mean the bug was fixed by patch 6?