Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Best....game....ever!

Superkart Pilot
    What? I even said there were any major bug!

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by foxymop View Post
    What? I even said there were any major bug!
    That's what bugs me...
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!
    The following user likes this Post: foxymop

Platform
    PC
    Project cars... oh my, where do I start... I hate it.
    It has caused me to spend even more money than I anticipated, I just can't help myself

Not only did it make me drive to Nordschleife for a track day, it also made me buy a G920 to replace my G25 (big mistake).
    A TM TX wheel to replace the logitech's.. but even then, I wanted more, so along came a set of CSV3 pedals and recently a CSW v2.5 wheel. Oh and a Buttkicker G2, Simvibe to go with it, VR (well, this and Elite tbh)... and to power that a 1080ti.

But.... money well spent because I really do feel like I am driving the cars in this game and what a rush it is.
    No other game has made me want to invest so heavily.. nope, not even AC that I have put a grand total of 14 hours into, compared with a combined 800+ in this and PC1.
    Last edited by FxUK; 16-04-2018 at 12:02.
    RWB Racing International
    Platform: PC Hardware: Fanatec CSWv2.5 & CSv3 pedals CS Shifter, Rift CV1 / 4K XB321HK / Triple XB271HU 1440p screens. i7 6700k, 32gb Ram, 2080ti, Samsung 850 SSD, Logitech Z906 5.1 surround system, Throne Thumper, ButtKicker Gamer 2 & SimVibe, Rseat S1
    The following 9 users likes this Post: banner77amc, Charger, Cladandadum, davekojo, davidt33, ELAhrairah, Fight-Test, Konan, Tank621

Platform
    XBOX1
    Good thread! Now given that the disrespect towards the devs team had reached unreal heights especially after release of the Porsche legends pack it's nice to see some more of the silent majority.
    I'm finding myself driving more often off track and crashing lately because I can't stop staring at the vibrating hood and the 'dancing' wiper in the wind (I notice it most when driving the Merc AMG). The attention to detail is really fantastic. The devs should know that besides a few really ugly, disrespecting and stupid comments there's a lot of people who really appreciate your hard work.
    Last edited by rich1e I; 16-04-2018 at 12:09.
    The following 10 users likes this Post: davekojo, davidt33, ELAhrairah, FxUK, Jezza819, John Hargreaves, Konan, Kriig, r3c14im3r, Tank621

Platform
    PC
    Great post SMC - really nice to read - and entertaining too

I got the same DD wheel as you about a month ago - it is indeed fantastic to use and really does remind me of the real thing at times. How bloody nice was the packaging it came in BTW! It's only packaging lol but dang it was done with such care and attention it really is worth mentioning (and I think reflects how particular Ollie is over what he sells).

Agree with the sentiments too - there are so many brilliant cars in PCars 2 and I think it's moved the sim world forward in many ways. I've read a number of peeps saying they don't think the FFB is good in PCars 2 with a DD wheel but I can only strongly disagree as I'm having the best time I've ever had sim racing atm.

Would be interesting to hear what settings you are using with your wheel BTW. Will send you a wee PM
    https://rwb-racing.enjin.com/forum --- https://discord.gg/MmtTXPA --- Active League - Renault RS01 Supercup

i5 8600K @ 4.8GHz \ 1080Ti \ 16GB RAM \ SSD's \ Sim-Plicity 20Nm OSW \ Fanatec Formula Black Rim USB Converted \ Fanatec v3 Pedals
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Konan, Tank621

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I get my butt kicked in every endurance race I enter because of the weather, but I keep coming back for more. Does that make me a sadist?

Great work to everybody involved with refining this sim since release, I'm loving the optimizations and additions.
    Xbox OneX
    Logitech G920
    The following 4 users likes this Post: ELAhrairah, Fight-Test, Konan, Stone Cold Stig

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyNick30 View Post
    I get my butt kicked in every endurance race I enter because of the weather, but I keep coming back for more. Does that make me a sadist?
    If anything it makes you a masochist because you like torturing yourself, not others.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1
    The following 4 users likes this Post: ELAhrairah, HockeyNick30, Konan, Tank621

Superkart Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    That's what bugs me...
    It shouldn't. I'm just direct and honest. And that can be a pain, I understand.

But....
    PC2 it's the only game I've played every day since the last 4 or 5 months every day. Most of the times it's 3 in the morning and I'll do "just one more race in Daytona", when I need to wake up in a few hours to go to work.
    I've even bought a wheel ( that broke 5 times and had to return it ) because of PC2. It's the only game I bought in a disc ( the limited version one in the amazing metal case ) and that I bought the season pass. ( I had to have the Renault 5 and the Ford bronco).
    And I have a bunch of games. I bought battlefield 1 two months ago and I have 1 hour on it cause i want to race or just do Nurburgring by self with some vintage car.
    I have 200 finished races in multiplayer and the funny thing is that I have the same amount of time in the career and in solo mode, so I've spend already loads of time just driving by myself enjoying the driving.
    And it's the first game I actually compete in championships and the one that made me add people I don't know personally to my ps4 friends list.

I almost forgot. It also made get some arduinos to build a button box and a hud. Although I don't have a wheel anymore.

But I'll still kick SMS in the butt if I see some weird stuff happening.

See? Got the thread on tracks again.
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Not to mention pCARS 1 was the first sim on ps4 worthy of that name...(it was for me at least)
    Agreed... I think I have to convert only one more co-worker to Project Cars on the PS4. First I am going to show them how much faster I am at Monza for them to try to best on Gt Sport in the 911 RSR GT3. (you know to help them understand)
    "Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." Collin McRae
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyNick30 View Post

Great work to everybody involved with refining this sim since release, I'm loving the optimizations and additions.
    No that's masochism.
    The sadists are sitting at the control booth. see you leading by a second and half.
    And cues up a bit of rain.
    Main rig: Asus ROG - strix z370, i7 8700k, MSI 1080ti gaming x, 16GB 3200mhz DDR4
    Logitech g533 headset. 32" ultrawide - Oculus Rift CV1.
    Wheel: G29
    Flight controls: Virpil t50 mongoose - TH Warthog throttle - CH pro throttle - MFG Crosswind.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: HockeyNick30, Konan