Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Best....game....ever!

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Heck.
    She might even pay for it.
    Main rig: Asus ROG - strix z370, i7 8700k, MSI 1080ti gaming x, 16GB 3200mhz DDR4
    Logitech g533 headset. 32" ultrawide - Oculus Rift CV1.
    Wheel: G29
    Flight controls: Virpil t50 mongoose - TH Warthog throttle - CH pro throttle - MFG Crosswind.
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TorTorden View Post
    Heck.
    She might even pay for it.
    I highly doubt that...she's Dutch lol
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!
    The following 2 users likes this Post: ELAhrairah, McKiernan

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    How about the wife?
    She’s quite supportive, but there is a reason I have a Playseat Challenge and not a more permanent rig
    The following 2 users likes this Post: cb_racer, Konan

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    I highly doubt that...she's Dutch lol
    Well.
    Lucky you then
    Main rig: Asus ROG - strix z370, i7 8700k, MSI 1080ti gaming x, 16GB 3200mhz DDR4
    Logitech g533 headset. 32" ultrawide - Oculus Rift CV1.
    Wheel: G29
    Flight controls: Virpil t50 mongoose - TH Warthog throttle - CH pro throttle - MFG Crosswind.
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    To summarise, this thread has addressed the following; the positivity of the game experience and how PC2 has transformed what we now want from a driving sim. Abbreviations and diction, Spanish phrases, French comedic delivery, S&M (not to be confused with SMS), fanboys, bugs, driving equipment and making love 24/7 (not to be confused with driving equipment). Did I miss anything?

Back on topic (me thinks), I tried a couple of set ups (from the garage thread) last night for the 488 GT3 and 911 GTE and holy #@&!, what a transformation. Bannochbrae never felt so good.....
    The following 9 users likes this Post: blinkngone, cpcdem, davekojo, ELAhrairah, HockeyNick30, Konan, Kriig, Sankyo, TorTorden

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by torsteinvh View Post
    I was a bit into the Gran Turismo series some years ago, but then small kids took away all my spare time for a few years. Last summer I decided it was time to start driving again, and being too impatient to wait for GT Sport I bought a PS4 Pro and PCars 1.
    Originally I planned on just playing for fun with a gamepad using any assists necessary, but I soon got hooked, and now I'm sitting here with the following:

- Project Cars 2
    - Dedicated gaming PC (Ryzen 1600X, GTX 1060)
    - Playseat Challenge
    - TrackIR 5 head tracker
    - Thrustmaster T300 base
    - Thrustmaster 599XX Alcantara rim
    - Ricmotech MOMO MOD27C rim
    - Fanatec CSL Elite LC pedals
    - Thrustmaster TH8A shifter
    - Ignition Controls button box
    - Tablet and mobile phone running RS Dash, SIM Dashboard and CrewChief

So thank you, SMS, for creating a game making me spend all that money without a single regret
    Agree 100% between Pcars1 and Pcars2 i have spent $$$5k+ in My Man Kave!!! just to enjoy Pcars to the fullest...its Really a Great sim that i enjoy Very Much.

Because of Pcars I bought PS4, then went to PC... Bought a Rseat RS1 and i just upgraded to the Rseat N1 because its bigger the RS1 always felt a tad tight/Small to Me im 6'1 /245lbs... the List could Go on and on!!! Not to Mention Pcars 1 & 2 for every system except Pcars2 for PS4 because Sony Screwed the V2.5 wheel from working.

Im a Lucky Guy My wife also Fully Supports My Racing addiction and thats exactly what it is a Sim Racing addiction all because of Pcars

Link below to Man Kave Pics

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1479066
    Last edited by GrimeyDog; 16-04-2018 at 19:52.
    OS: Win 10/64bit| Mobo: MSI Z170A-M5 | CPU: i7-7700k | Cooler: Corsair H90 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | GPU: Asus Strix 1080ti-OC Edition | PSU: CX 750M | Storage: Samsung SSD 250GB +4TB HD +1TB Media HD | PC Case: Corsair 760T | Display: QLED 55in Curved TV / VR: Oculus Rift | Rig: RSeat N1, CSW v2.5, CSP v3i , CSS SQ v1.5, CS HB, Porsche 918, Formula Black F1, XB1 Hub/Forza Rim, Astro A40 TR*, 2x Buttkicker Gamer2. Lets Talk FFB thread PC,PS4,XB1
    The following 3 users likes this Post: ELAhrairah, Konan, torsteinvh

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Unfortunately there's not enough of guys like you, hard core couple thousand enthusiasts to make this a commercial success. They're gonna have to really reach the couch sim racer on gamepad with TV stereo speakers and not willing to visit vehicle setup menu for pc3.

And although the 2 audiences are not fully mutually exclusive, I bet more attention will go their way than "ours", meaning a lot more features they care about than usm. For example every line of code spent on Career is totally worthless to me. I bet there will more focus there next time.
    Last edited by sas5320; 16-04-2018 at 20:12.

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by sas5320 View Post
    Unfortunately there's not enough of guys like you, hard core couple thousand enthusiasts to make this a commercial success. They're gonna have to really reach the couch sim racer on gamepad with TV stereo speakers and not willing to visit vehicle setup menu for pc3.

And although the 2 audiences are not fully mutually exclusive, I bet more attention will go their way than "ours", meaning a lot more features they care about than usm. For example every line of code spent on Career is totally worthless to me. I bet there will more focus there next time.
    On a game with that much content and feature. Lots of lines of code will be worthless for lots of people. Still, it's needed to reach as much people as they can. Plus, you never when you might enjoy/need a feature.

Since ever, i wasn't into AI racing, for various reasons. Today, I mostly race that for other reasons. But now, i'm really glad they kept working on it since it's enjoyable now!
    All platform and wheels: Official Force Feedback Guide
    Info: pCars 2 Tire Pressure Official Guideline | Wheel FFB guide

Steering: G27 | My In-game FFB:Informative 98/32/45/4

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    They're gonna have to really reach the couch sim racer on gamepad with TV stereo speakers and not willing to visit vehicle setup menu for pc3.
    ...sounds exactly like me....so.....HEY!
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!
    The following 2 users likes this Post: cluck, gregc

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    If they wanted to make Forza, they would have made Forza. That was never the mission of this project.