Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Little help dialing out my wheel shake... Logitech G920

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced46 View Post
    I agree as well with not letting go of the wheel. If you are driving a rearl race car down a track @ 100+ mph, you are not letting go of the wheel plain and simple. There is no reason to be letting go of it, period.
    Wheelshake on a DD or Fanatec wheel could be cause for concern. They can hurt someone.
    But a G920? If that’s uncontrollable for a grown man I think he has bigger problems than a wobbly wheel
    G29 FFB RAW 95-35-5-5

What tire compound were you using?
    What was your tire pressure?
    What was the track and tire temperatures?

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    There is way too much to quote in that last post but I will try keep it short.

My reply to you was about the attacking of people, there is no need for it. I have no issue with you. I understand you are frustrated with the game, as I said before. I get it. But these guys are trying to help. I know you feel that the guys that say ( I cannot reproduce it) are not helping the situation. But they actually are. They are trying to reproduce these issues and hopefully shed some light on what is happening. If its a problem with a wheelbase, or an internet connection setting or that it works on an X but not an S or OG etc etc. We are all trying to help, be it that we can reproduce the issue or not. I was able to reproduce a 32 car field issue last night another user had experiencing on my X.

My other comments was a generalization for the majority of the posts that are going around on the forum (not you) about refunds, devs do not reply, making multiple threads from the same user for the same issue because they didnt get the answer they want etc etc. Those same people that are complaining, also just come on here say "The game is broke" but provide ZERO details on what their problem actually is.

I have been with Pcars1 from day 1 and Pcars 2 from Day 1. Both pre ordered. Yes there is alot that needs to be fixed. Yes, I agree that you "shouldnt" have to buy an X to make your game playable, but if people are investing their money on 4K TVs, Sim Rigs, wheels etc, spend the $$ on an X. Alot of the issues we hear about there are work arounds. Is it the right thing? Yes and No, the game isn't working 100% but atleast its playable. For the people that say its unplayable, 100% broken etc etc, are not taking the advice given to them and are not giving the proper feedback back to the forum on what they are experiencing. They trash the game and refuse to LISTEN.

I tried to reproduce your complaint about the private testing vs TT. I actually ran a bit faster in TT. I just couldn't reproduce your problem, why? I have no idea. I am just a grease monkey that likes to play video games.

SMS is small ( from what I understand). Does the CEO of Forza come on to the forums and reply to posts? No he does not. Pcars started out as a crowd funded game. They are not Microsoft, they do not have the $$$ for that kind of support. That is probably why issues take longer to get addressed, one Patch fixes one thing and creates 2 problems, maybe its harder for them to fix it. I do not know what goes on behind the scenes. It may just be 5 guys trying to figure out how to fix these problems VS the backing of Microsoft, I have no idea. Knowing that, I do not expect a 100% perfect game. They are still new to the club, its to be expected. Yes it is a $60 game that isn't perfect, I get it.

I work for one of the top German auto manufacturers. We get updates ALL the time. Weekly to monthly on software that we need to use daily. They are constantly creating new problems with every update after fixing something. Its a royal pain in the ass. Myself, the end user, has to submit feedback of these little bugs that we find daily in the field. They give us workarounds for the interim until a new update is released, when that comes out, the issue is fixed and 10 more problems are created. Back to square 1..... I deal with it daily, so I am used to it I guess. And this is coming from a top German auto manufacturer, not a small game developer and they are having the same issues. I am sure its not easy.
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****
    The following 2 users likes this Post: hkraft300, Zaskarspants

Platform
    PS4
    Anything else but purposeful?
    Put hands on wheel: wheel shake stops. Completely.

How is that not purposeful?
    Jaayysus....
    G29 FFB RAW 95-35-5-5

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by hkraft300 View Post
    Anything else but purposeful?
    Put hands on wheel: wheel shake stops. Completely.

How is that not purposeful?
    Jaayysus....
    Obviously not the best advice. Or what about the others reporting the same?
    Let me guess, they are all racing without touching their wheel.
    GT the same as my username

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesky0870 View Post
    Obviously not the best advice. Or what about the others reporting the same?
    Let me guess, they are all racing without touching their wheel.
    Not the best advice but it works. I wonder what your criteria are for good advice

1 video.
    Of a guy who clearly let go of his wheel, trying to drive like you would your street car on a Sunday afternoon cruise.
    I’d guess, Ye. The rest are doing the same. Driving a cheap toy ffb wheel cranked up to its max strength and their hand movements are same as if they are on the street. Driving a Dodge and expecting a Rolls Royce experience.
    The G29 is a stronger wheel than my wife’s Clio and my Polo, but much lighter than my RX8.
    G29 FFB RAW 95-35-5-5

The following user likes this Post: Zaskarspants

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by hkraft300 View Post
    Not the best advice but it works. I wonder what your criteria are for good advice

1 video.
    Of a guy who clearly let go of his wheel, trying to drive like you would your street car on a Sunday afternoon cruise.
    Id guess, Ye. The rest are doing the same. Driving a cheap toy ffb wheel cranked up to its max strength and their hand movements are same as if they are on the street. Driving a Dodge and expecting a Rolls Royce experience.
    The G29 is a stronger wheel than my wifes Clio and my Polo, but much lighter than my RX8.
    I am coming down to your level.

bla bla bla

Platform
    PS4
    I am coming down to your level.

bla bla bla
    Last edited by hkraft300; 02-05-2018 at 05:25.
    G29 FFB RAW 95-35-5-5

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Are you guys really that remedial?

I wasn't holding the wheel so people watching can see what it was doing. How does holding it tight help me show the shake and wobble thru a video? Can you feel what I feel thru a video? I refuse to believe you guys are that slow. You gotta be trolling, right...right?

I mean you gotta be, your not even on Xbox.
    Last edited by grrrillapmp; 02-05-2018 at 11:43.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by grrrillapmp View Post
    Are you guys really that remedial?

I wasn't holding the wheel so people watching can see what it was doing. How does holding it tight help me show the shake and wobble thru a video? Can you feel what I feel thru a video? I refuse to believe you guys are that slow. You gotta be trolling, right...right?

I mean you gotta be, your not even on Xbox.
    The RX8 guy has to act like this, so don't blame on him.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    The RX8 guy has to act like this, so don't blame on him.
    Yeah, I'm just gonna throw em on ignore. Thanks for the clarification.