Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World Time Attack setups

WMD Member

World Time Attack setups

Gday,

So im currently running in the World time attack with the fixed setups. When i go to the external site http://cars2-stats-steam.wmdportal.c...ent?event=1103

to view the ladder there are 2 plays that have an icon indicating the have a custom setup. How do i also do this? Is it possible?

Thanks

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by lenny555 View Post
    Gday,

So im currently running in the World time attack with the fixed setups. When i go to the external site http://cars2-stats-steam.wmdportal.c...ent?event=1103

to view the ladder there are 2 plays that have an icon indicating the have a custom setup. How do i also do this? Is it possible?

Thanks
    Hi lenny555, I am reading that you are allowed to use Custom setups when it says "Any". Are you saying you are locked out of posting a run when you use yours?
    Bikes wrecked-77 Suzuki RM125, 78 Honda Elsinore 250, 81 Honda CB900F, 2000 Kawsaki ZX12R(2), 2001 Honda F4I, 2005 Yamaha R1. A bike hasn't been made I couldn't wreck, spectacularly, but I'm retired now.

WMD Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkngone View Post
    Hi lenny555, I am reading that you are allowed to use Custom setups when it says "Any". Are you saying you are locked out of posting a run when you use yours?
    For me it only allows stable and loose and its greyed out.

Platform
    PC
    Ok, well I guess that "any" doesn't really mean any then. It might just be a Leaderboard glitch then, there are many entries on the WMD Portal that show as Custom but are really Default, happens to me sometimes.
    Bikes wrecked-77 Suzuki RM125, 78 Honda Elsinore 250, 81 Honda CB900F, 2000 Kawsaki ZX12R(2), 2001 Honda F4I, 2005 Yamaha R1. A bike hasn't been made I couldn't wreck, spectacularly, but I'm retired now.
    The following user likes this Post: F2kSel

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Overwriting the stable and loose setup in private Training-Session might enable custom Setups.
    The following user likes this Post: pferreirag60

Platform
    PC
    Ok, so now you have your Custom setup, were you able to improve your time much? Sorry, I can't remember your Default time.

Platform
    PC
    When last has the world time attack points board been updated?
    Damian Hall
    WMD2 Member [Gold]

|||| Alienware Alpha Console (modified) ||||

Intel® Core™ i5-4690 K
    Zotac Geforce GTX 1070 (External GPU) (external using EXP GDC 8.0 Dock) // NVIDIA® GeForce® GPU 2GB GDDR5 (internal)
    24GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600MHz
    Oculus Rift
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    XBOX ONE (gamertag - Copper Piston) - Thrustmaster TX 458 Wheel, T3PA Pedals, TH8A Shifter, Turtle Beach XO Four headset, Play Seat, Antec Cooling system, Collective Minds Custom HDD enclosure (Xbox One) & PROJECT CARS limited edition. Project Cars 2 Deluxe Edition
    ----
    Steam (gamertag - [AFR] Copper Piston)
    ----
    PS4 PRO (gamertag - Dameyonx)
    ----
    Oculus Rift (gamertag - Dameyon)

"That is all"

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameyon View Post
    When last has the world time attack points board been updated?
    What? The Time Attack race the OP is in the latest run was posted 4/29. Is that what you want to know?

This one? It looks dead, nothing since January but I don't know what I'm looking for, just clicking months.
    https://www.projectcarsesports.com/worldtimeattack.html
    Last edited by blinkngone; 30-04-2018 at 23:37.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkngone View Post
    What? The Time Attack race the OP is in the latest run was posted 4/29. Is that what you want to know?

This one? It looks dead, nothing since January but I don't know what I'm looking for, just clicking months.
    https://www.projectcarsesports.com/worldtimeattack.html
    Ye, on the site..it looks dead lol. Also relative to custom setups I use default but yet an icon appeared next to my time indicating I have a setup which I don't. Anyone else get this?
    Damian Hall
    WMD2 Member [Gold]

|||| Alienware Alpha Console (modified) ||||

Intel® Core™ i5-4690 K
    Zotac Geforce GTX 1070 (External GPU) (external using EXP GDC 8.0 Dock) // NVIDIA® GeForce® GPU 2GB GDDR5 (internal)
    24GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600MHz
    Oculus Rift
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    XBOX ONE (gamertag - Copper Piston) - Thrustmaster TX 458 Wheel, T3PA Pedals, TH8A Shifter, Turtle Beach XO Four headset, Play Seat, Antec Cooling system, Collective Minds Custom HDD enclosure (Xbox One) & PROJECT CARS limited edition. Project Cars 2 Deluxe Edition
    ----
    Steam (gamertag - [AFR] Copper Piston)
    ----
    PS4 PRO (gamertag - Dameyonx)
    ----
    Oculus Rift (gamertag - Dameyon)

"That is all"

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameyon View Post
    Ye, on the site..it looks dead lol. Also relative to custom setups I use default but yet an icon appeared next to my time indicating I have a setup which I don't. Anyone else get this?
    Hey Daymeon, sometimes there is a glitch in regular Time Trial that also shows Custom when Default has been used so TT World Events could be affected. In the OP's case he wanted to use a Custom setup so Renoldo gave him a work around which he used. Which event was that? I can't find you in the Nurburgring 24 Showdown which is the most recent. Cluck usually just runs Default and in this case his shows Custom so you could ask him.
    Last edited by blinkngone; 07-05-2018 at 16:20.
    The following user likes this Post: Dameyon