Thread: TT Isle of Man - PC Version - Pure Rubbish

Platform
    PC

TT Isle of Man - PC Version - Pure Rubbish

Seriously gang, don't bother with the PC Version. I refunded my copy on Steam in less than 4 hours of owning it.
    Not only did I struggle just to get the thing to install correctly(kept saying I didn't have a DX11 gfx card, ya sure umm okay) it wouldn't even see any of my controllers that work in every other game. Got sick of the hoop jumping and requested a refund. I am too old to put up with that kind of crap in this day and age. Wasting my damn time just trying to get it playable? I think not.

Worst Console Port Evar. You have been warned. If you have a Game Console, play it on that.
    CPU: AMD FX-8350 | Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 | Mem: 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1866 | GPU: ASUS Dual OC GeForce GTX 1070 8GB(Drvr R398.11) | Snd: Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer
    Case: THERMALTAKE Level 10 GTS | PSU: SeaSonic PRIME Platinum 650W | Monitor: 40" VISIO D40u-D1 | O/S: Win10 Pro-64bit | Controller: Thrustmaster TX w/GTE & F1 Wheels

Twitter: @ARDallas68 - Steam: SternLX
    "If somebody said they enjoyed the Nürburgring, they weren't going fast enough." ~ Sir Jackie Stewart on the Green Hell
    I appreciate those enjoying my Custom Liveries... but, please don't send me livery requests in PM's. I don't do liveries on request. Sorry.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    No issues here, xb1 controller works fine.