Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: [REPORTED] Lag/Stuttering in MP (and solo) when an accident occurs anywhere on track

Kart Driver
    same issue for me, a couple of months, but just online and during the race (practice, qual ok)….standing start green light stutter, similar (a few) stutter during the race occasionally, lots of small stuttering during the race..... tried everything suggested for now, no help...its just continued to happening more or less!

Kart Driver
    After installing latest nvidia drivers 398.92 micro stutter seems to disappeared....but still have that green light stutter-freeze and a few stutter-freeze during the race about 1-2 seconds

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by brezza View Post
    After installing latest nvidia drivers 398.92 micro stutter seems to disappeared....but still have that green light stutter-freeze and a few stutter-freeze during the race about 1-2 seconds
    Appreciate a couple of years later, but after hours of trying to fix this I thought I would share my fix.

1.In steam properties launch option, set launch codes as follows; -fpscap 62.8 -windowed -borderless

2. Set vsync to adaptive in Nvdia control panel/managed applications/projects cars2.

Also set CPU Thread optimisation to off here too..

3. In Project cars 2 options, set resolution to windowed and vsync to off.

Try all other setting to low if u like and reintroduce as u keep starting new races.

Am now driving stutter free on triple monitors. Feels nice to not keep anticipating a screen freeze whilst driving at 180mph