Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TX wheel users- if you love this game please help me and share your settings

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by fishaac View Post
    As the title states, I know there's various threads but they're all quite old now and I could never get the TX to feel right on this game so I no longer play it. I desperately want to enjoy PC2 but I got fed up with spending too much precious gaming time in the wheel settings menu chasing perfection.
    If theres anyone out there that regularly enjoys this game on a TX I would love to hear from you and try your settings, next step for me at this point will be uninstalling and reclaiming precious hard drive space.
    Thanks very much!
    I set all GT3 to 12.0 steering ratio in the car set up screen. Adjust the volume per car. 32 is for the Cadillac GT3 (My favorite)
    Keep in mind that caster plays a huge role in the weight of the wheel as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20180517-093100.jpg  

Screenshot_20180517-093152.jpg  

The following 2 users likes this Post: Hammerpgh, Niall14

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSimGirl View Post
    I set all GT3 to 12.0 steering ratio in the car set up screen. Adjust the volume per car. 32 is for the Cadillac GT3 (My favorite)
    Keep in mind that caster plays a huge role in the weight of the wheel as well.
    Thanks so much for this, I jumped back on last night after a long break and this felt the best it ever has with minor adjustments to Vol for different cars.

THANK YOU!!!

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by fishaac View Post
    Thanks so much for this, I jumped back on last night after a long break and this felt the best it ever has with minor adjustments to Vol for different cars.

THANK YOU!!!
    You're welcome! I know how frustrating finding the correct ffb balance can be. Recently, the only change I've made is I mow use 13.5 for the steering ratio.

P.S. O do don't do a lot of kart racing, but I've been messing with them from time to time. If you use these exact settings, adjust the volume to 12 and you'll love them!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    message my gt: I Am ZR1 for my settings. I have the TX and have zero wheel shake and around 10-15 days played.