Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unable to Save Replay

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickiestCOL View Post
    Since Patch 5, this has been an issue. I cannot save replays properly and keep receiving the error message.

However when a reply does save and becomes available to view - it does not load and i get another error message saying media not loaded correctly.

Totally ridiculous that this is happening and that it has not been sorted out.

I have had some epic races which am an now unable to look back at, due to the inept functions in this game.
    Have you checked the size of your save file? Delete any that you have saved and then you will probably be ok providing your replay is not too long of course.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerpgh View Post
    That's interesting I wasn't aware that on an external drive you could record for that long. Still not long enough for some of my races but definitely an improvement. And odes it offer exporting directly to YouTube as well or do you have to do that externally?
    Any 4k clips cannot be shared via xbox live, I think they can be uploaded to cloud storage via the xbox. To upload to you tube I plug the usb drive into the pc and directly upload from there, I don't know if you can do it from the xbox. The clips are big with a 10 min race taking 1 hour to upload and similar to process on my 5mbit upload.

Lower res clips may allow longer than one hour, I did not check and xbx unavailable just now but my hunch is one hour max.
    Last edited by Zaskarspants; 09-05-2018 at 15:51. Reason: typo
    Cockpit view. 28 inch distance to 58 inch 4k HDR TV. Proper fov, 65. World movement 50, all other camera movement, 0. G920, shifter, Raw, 100, 40-60, 15-35, 0. Assists, all off. Currently play 90-120/100 AI. 10-20 lap quick races, some tt. Decent hifi, big speakers. Home made rig.
    You Tube Channel, recording my attempts to beat the AI at 120/100.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAW...nmkXnpurVpNxzQ
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Hammerpgh, Stone Cold Stig